Quantcast Did you get any Disney related Christmas gifts?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

488.22 miles from Walt Dinsey World - Alabama
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Did you get any Disney related Christmas gifts?

I was just curious to see if anyone else receieved any Disney related Christmas gifts OR if you gave any Disney related Christmas gifts.
    My DH gave me a Disney charm bracelet with Mickey, Minnie, Cinderella's slipper and Cinderella's carriage (he'll be able to add charms as future gifts).
    My mom gave me the Precious Moments "Your Love is a Perfect Fit" figurine (a boy giving a girl a glass slipper). It's SO cute!
    At least 14 trips before 1988
    Off-site - 3-92
    Off-site - 2-01
    ASM - 5-02, 7-03
    CBR - 11-05, 2-10
    Off-site - 2-06
    Pop - 6-06, 2-08
    Poly -12-07
    Cor. S. - 6-2010
    Cor.S. - 10-11

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We always give a lot of Disney-related gifts to each other, but it is usually just DH, DD and myself on the Disney theme.

This year, we were surprised by the in-laws who gave us a set of Disney dishes
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

DH got me the Ultimate Wall-E remote control robot!! I wanted him so badly, and DH tracked him down online! Toy R Us had him online for about a day (literally) in November, and DH snatched him up!! I saw people selling him for up to $500 on ebay! Crazy!

I got DH some lounge clothes from the Disney Store, and a Wall-E customized fleece from Disney Shopping.

He forgot to get me a Disney charm for my Chamilia bracelet, so he said I should just order one. I still have to do that.
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

Since I'm a HUGE Tink fan, My son (9) got me the Tinkerbell Movie! So sweet! He wants to get me the game for his Nintento DS! I also got a Tink ornament!

Post Thanks / Like

I got a few new Tink tshirts and Disney Dollars to spend on our upcoming trip! The whole family actually got their own stash of Disney Dollars from a good friend of ours, and I got each of us (myself included ) a coordinating character tshirt to wear in WDW - DH got Donald, I got Daisy, DD got Minnie and DS got Mickey.

Post Thanks / Like

I got the Lenox Mickey Princess Hat ornament and a new Tinker Bell one too!
    “I don't want the public to see the world they live in while they're in the Park (Disneyland). I want to feel they're in another world.” Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

I got a tigger phone charm and tigger christmas socks that Jingle when I walk and my sister got an eeyore purse and photo holder and an eeyore snow globe.

Guess which characters are our favorites!

Dragongirlx (AkA Ruth)

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

2004 - offsite
    2006 - Dolphin
    2007- WL
    2008 - Poly
    2009 - WL
    2010 - GF
    2012 - WL
    2013 - WL
    2014 - WL

Post Thanks / Like

I received a beautiful Mickey Icon CZ ring from DH and DS (covered with "hidden mickeys" in the setting), as well as the Lennox Buzz Lightyear ornament from a co-worker.
    Carol (aka KylesMom)
    INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous & Trip Reports
    Last Trip: ICOT 15
    Happy A/P Holder 2002 - 2011

Post Thanks / Like

My Mom gave me a jigsaw puzzle that is sort of a photo collage of Disney pins. I have not made it yet, but it looks pretty cool!
    ºOº April ºOº

Next trips: GF Sept. '14, WL Jan. - Feb. '15!
    Previous stays: WL, AKL, Polynesian, POFQ, Newport Bay Club (DLP), DL Hotel, GF, DxL

Post Thanks / Like

I bought this same puzzle for myself!!!! Too perfect combining my love of jigsaws and my love of Disney pins!! Couldn't wait for Christmas... only two on the shelf. After Christmas purchased another, "Mickey Mania", which is a collage of Mickey comics, old round Mickey buttons, and what looks like a couple of Mickey magnets. Anyhow, for Christmas received the Captain Jack Sparrow talking Hallmark ornament from my sister. Our family received Disney's "Wheel of Fortune" board game, Disney Channel "Scene It" board game, and "WII Sing It" Disney Channel edition. DD8 loves Hannah Montana, received sticker book, fun pad, nail kit, t-shirt, popcorn tub... our house is definitely a Disney house!!!!!
    No matter how your heart is grieving,
    If you keep on believing,
    the dream that you wish will come true!!

Post Thanks / Like

A personalized snowglobe (Mickey and Pluto gone fishing) from my two teens. the engraving reads.

"We love you daddy" and their names.

Its a keeper on the desk in my office.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    CR 74, 7, 11 Offsite 79,80,98,00,8 (2) Sports 94 DD 02 AKL 05, 08 AKLV 8 WL 6, 10 POP 07, 13 Movies 08 CBR 08 Swan 08 POFQ 08,11 CSR 08,13 FWC 09,13 Music 09 SSR-Tree 09 POR 10 12 Poly 10 (2) YC 10, BC 10, GF 10, AoA 13, OKW 13, Dream 11, next fwc 1/2014

Post Thanks / Like

People buy things that are not related to Disney?

In all seriousness I got mostly Blu-rays and DVDs for Christmas, probably about half were from Disney (or Disney owned studios).
    "Welcome, Foolish Mortals..."

Post Thanks / Like

DH gave me a desk clock with Mickey...very cute (he is sitting at a desk asleep with a cup of coffee filling out vacation leave form while papers stack up on his desk!) and he also gave me a sterling silver Mickey ring with CZ in it! Very pretty and I get lots of comments on it.

We gave our granddaughters big Minnie's for Christmas.

We are Disney crazy so I am sure our granddaughters will get tired of it....how can it be possible?
    Disney Dream'n
    ~Bev

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney

First Trip 1977 Fort Wilderness Campground
    Many trips in between!

Typical Disney Home- Wilderness Lodge - OUR NEW HOME AT WDW!!!
    Last Trip Feb 2010 Princess Half Polynesian

Post Thanks / Like

My present to my family was taking them to Disney for Christmas, so I got a great Disney gift
    1975-2000 Family Trips, FW
    Nov 2005- FW
    June 2006- FW
    Feb 2007- FW
    Dec 2007- POFQ
    Feb 2008- POR
    July 2008- WL
    Dec 2008- FW
    Feb 2012- POFQ
    Herb
    Proud Passholder

Post Thanks / Like

DW and I both got DVDs.I could not think of anything to get for her until I got a card in the mail.It had a MICKEY cuckoo clock.She has wanted a cuckoo clock for a long time but we never found one we both liked.I saw it ,I ordered it and $200 later I got it .
    I think it was from Bradford Exchange or Franklin Mint.
    She loves it.
    Last edited by PETE FROM NYC; 02-14-2009 at 11:22 PM. Reason: spelling
    PETE FROM NYC
    DISNEY NUT SINCE THE 1950s.
    I AM POOH SIZED AND PROUD OF IT.
    FORGET ABOUT THAT OTHER FAT GUY ON TV.
    I AM THE REAL KING OF QUEENS
    TWELVE TRIPS FROM 1975 - 2007 all by plane
    Drove down 2009,2010,2012,2014.
    DVC since 9/09. We own at BLT.
    Next trip: 11/1 to 11/12. BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Default But of course

Santa left me the most incredible Mary Poppins figurine in my stocking. She's probably from the 50's. That Santa sure knows how to pick them.

One of my sisters gave me a Cinderella figurine and a prince charming figurine kneeling at her feet with the glass slipper.

My best friend gave me 2 Tink tins. One is flat like a pencil box and the other is like a purse. She also gave me a Tink watch with a red band. I LOVE watches!

A coworker gave me an incredible Mickey lamp.

And last but not least my oldest nephew and I went to CA right before Christmas. Part of the trip was Disneyland--DUH! He took my pics with Tinks and some of the other fairies along with one with Mickey and Minnie and put them all in little booklets.

I am sure I forgot something. My birthday is usually just as Disney filled.
    JANE

```````````````````````````````````````
    Last trip Oct 27-31-HALLOWEEN trip, Wilderness Lodge Club level
    Next trip ?

Post Thanks / Like

Long story but I will be brief. Our house is full of Donald and his nephews collectables. Everything we can find, so our Christmas always includes numerous Disney Duck items.

I noticed a garden statue with Donald and Chip and Dale on sale at the shopping site. My DW saw it and I knew I would be getting it for Christmas. However she waited too long to order the item. When she looked for it, the statue was no longer on the standard Disney shopping web site. Instead of tracking it down on the outlet site where it had been moved to, she bought it on ebay for more than twice as much.

When she got it, a day before Christmas Eve it was broken to bits. She was crushed. She showed me the statue and I did some investigating. Apparently the e-seller simply ordered the statue from Disney Outlet at sale price and charged more than double the price for unsuspecting people like DW, and had Disney send it to us. Lucky for us Disney sent us a replacement because the e-seller had it sent directly from Disney.

I know this was our fault for not searching for the item better, and the e-seller was simply benifiting the new "E-American way",but I am still upset about this practice.

BTW the replacement statue was also broken Nothing a little glue could not fix though.
    Loads of trips since 1974...

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: