Quantcast Aunt Apples Last Disney Trip - 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Aunt Apples Last Disney Trip - 2

First I want to thank everyone for their prayers. I was a bit overwhelmed yesterday after the kids got home from school and reality kind of set in so I didn't come back to finish the report. I didn't sleep well last night. I just kept thinking if I checked on her one more time..... I re-tucked her in about 3 am and she was still talking and when I checked in at 8 am she was "home". I know there would have been no measures taken in a hospital and I am greatful she did no suffer. This was expected yet unexpected at the same time. Aunt Apple touched many lives, especially in the time she lived with us. We are just very sad right now.

I think I left off with how I fell in love with the WL and once we win the lottery that is the first deluxe we will stay at!! We went to Artist Pointe for dinner. By this time mom had a migrane so she really didnt enjoy her meal and Apple was being miss independant so when the waiter put a glass of water in front of her (after I told him not to place it within her reach) she picked it up, it was to heavy so I went to help guide it to her mouth and she thought I was trying to steal it so I ended up wearing the glass of water. Apple looks at me and said "I didnt do that you did...look at that mess" LOL The lady at the table next to us gave us a dirty look so I couldn't help but laugh. The food was delicious. Apple had chicken fingers and mom and I had the scallops...yummmy!! The waiter was afraid of us after the water though and never came back. Mom actually took Apple out before he came back and I ordered dessert to go. We then went back to Movies to go to sleep. Apple had plans to party though. I got her all tucked in and mom and I lay down and it is quiet for a few minutes...then Apple starts talking to her angels and then starts yelling "yeah I told her I wanted those jeans and she made fun of me so I said I was going to make fun of her and that is just what I did, oh boy yes I did" Me and mom are so tired we get the giggles. I turned on the light and gave apple a drink and a unisom and decided to sleep in her bed in case she was confused. I get settled and Apple decides she don't want me in her bed and pushes me with her feet and manages to start sliding herself off the bed. I grab her hands and tell mom ummm I need some help lol. So she turns on the light and helps me get Apple tucked in again. Apple looks at me and says " Boy that was fun but I am real tired so I am going to sleep now" Good idea Apple, why didnt I think of that?? HEE HEE
    Friday was MVMCP day. We had breakfast at CRT at 11:00 am. Apple was sleepy so we boxed up some muffins for her in case she didnt wake up enough to eat. We ordered her meal with no breakfast meat because they are hard for her to chew...well she woke up enough and I was feeding her the french toast when Snow White came to the table... I got an autograph for Jackie and while I am busy....Apple steals the sausage off my plate and takes a huge bite " mmm good good this is good" fast forward 20 minutes and we are on IASW. Apple decides she is no longer thrilled with the sausage...can I just tell you how much I love wipes!!! At least it didnt end up overboard lol. We took a rest and decided to cancel Boma at the hotel because Apple was not up to it. We went back to MK for the party and had a CS meal at Pinnocio's. We got a seat for the parade...but it was rained out.... then we saw the Twas the Night show...Apple was clapping and tapping her feet through this show.. she loved it. After we saw the show in front of the castle and got a seat for the last parade. Apple loved this too...and when a performer grabbed her hand and kissed it she wouldnt let go and wanted to take him home. It started raining so we decided to leave for the night. My back had been hurting too. By 2 am I could not move my back hurt so bad...We stayed in the hotel on Saturday and missed the first day of soap star fun. I kept alternating ice and hot showers trying to work through whatever happened to my back.

I will continute this a bit later... thanks for reading so far

~Cheryl~

2x's as a child, 2003 - Music, 2005 - Pop, 2007 - Music (Sept.), 2007- Movies (SSW), 2008-Movies, 2008 - Movies (Nov), 2009 - Movies (June)

2010- March - not booked but going for youngests 7th birthday!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

What an eventful two days. I guess it was easier this trip since it was just the 3 of you. Plus what a great time together for memories to make you laugh when you think of Aunt Apples.
    LIZ
    Disneyland-Too many times to count
    WDW
    APRIL 2005 - Offsite
    DECEMBER 2006 - Fort Wilderness
    OCTOBER 2007-Saratoga Springs Resort
    SEPTEMBER 2009-OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for sharing these with us during this difficult time. Aunt Apple sure was a hoot.
    Rhonda

Trips to WDW: Priceless

Impossible is not a word.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing your reports with us.
    "Believe me, it's the most exciting and challenging assignment we have ever tackled at Walt Disney Productions."
    Walt Disney speaking on the future Disney World

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thanks for sharing!
    șoș David, Lisa, Aaron and Allison
    98-PO
    00-CB & ASMo
    01-Swan
    02-CS
    03-POR
    04-POP
    05-PO / CR
    07-PO / CR
    08-ASMu
    09-AKL
    10-CR, CS & PP DL
    11-NB DLP & SSR
    12-BLT & BLT
    13-GC DL & BLT
    15-Aulani & BLT
    16-ASMu & GC DL
    17-BWI, THV, CSR, BLT
    18-BLT, OKW, OKW, CBR, GF & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like Apple continued to be a sweet challenge on this trip. Thanks for sharing!!
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

Love reading about Aunt Apple's adventures!!
    TRACEY
    șOș

Disneyland as a kid
    11/02-POFQ * 07/04-Disneyland PPH * 11/05-AKL * 10/08-CBR * 12/10-WL * 11/11-AKL * 11/12-AKL * 11/13-GF * 11/14-AKL * 06/15-Poly * 12/15-YC * 5/16-BWI * 12/16-BC * 5/17-Poly * 10/17-GF * 12/18-POFQ * 12/19-YC * 12/20-CSR * 12/21-BC * 3/22-CSR

Next: 9/22*BWI

Post Thanks / Like

Cheryl, you are such a trouper managing to do so much with back pain! Wow, that can really slow you down. So glad Apple enjoyed the parade!
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry to hear of Apple's passing. I loved reading about her and your excapades. She sounds priceless! God bless her.
    I'm so glad that you all had a a great last trip, except for your back.
    I'm sure she is talking with Walt now, probably telling him how to make things better!
    Bless you all
    Dolphin & POFQ 2010

POFQ 2008

ALL STAR MUSIC August 2007

POP August 2006

Coronado Springs 2005

DCL trip December 2005

WDW DOLPHIN July 2004

WDW DOLPHIN JUNE 2002

WDW DOLPHIN March 1998

WDW OFF PROPERTY March 1994

DL Honeymoon 1987

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing Apple's vacation tales....

Dec.11-18, 2021 Port Orleans Riverside
    Jan. 25-Feb. 1, 2017, Port Orleans Riverside
    Oct. 29-Nov.4, 2014-Yacht Club
    Dec. 17-23 2011-Wilderness Lodge
    Dec. 20-30, 2008-Pop Century
    Dec. 25,2005-Jan.1, 2006-Coronado Springs
    Jan. 1-7, 2003-All Star Movies

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing these trip reports. I am also sorry to hear about Aunt Apples passing, I did not know that until this post. I didnt keep track of all the trip reports as I usually can do. I just wanted to send my condolenses and thank you for sharing your wonderful and funny trip reports.
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BCV/BWV=Jan. 24-Feb. 1 '14
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure that recreating these reports is a bittersweet exercise. Remembering the fun is one of the best ways we can honor the lives of those we have lost.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: