Quantcast If Money Were No Object...

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default If Money Were No Object...

What would your dream Disney vacation consist of? Where would you stay? Are there any 'extras' you would splurge on?

I would stay in the most luxurious suite on Disney property and book the room for at least two months...spending the weeks in Disney and flying home on the weekends. I'd (somehow) get a VIP fastpass that would get me to the head of every line and eat wherever I wanted without having a reservation! :-) I'd also order at least two apps, entrees and desserts each time just to try a variety of things. Each week I would try a different Disney tour and go on the fireworks cruise with my family. And of course I'd buy all the souveniers and snacks I wanted!! I'd have professional photos taken of DD in her princess dress after the BBB and have dinner in the castle. I'd also arrange for a private party where she could invite all her friends and have access to all the Disney princesses just for her! And I would let DH do the car racing experience while I had a full day at the spa. I think if money were REALLY no object at all, I would rent MK for a whole day just for my friends and family and have a special viewing of Wishes dedicated to DD. Wow...I could go on and on. LOL
    See You Real Soon!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

If money were no object I would spring for a family reunion trip for my mothers side of the extended family. We are all spread across the country and rarely have all been in the place at once.

So I would book us all in club level at the POLY, deluxe dining plans all around, with all the Grand Gathering benefits. All the tours, fireworks cruises, spa days, golfing, fishing, horseback riding, boating, afternoon teas and shopping together we could stand.
    Coming Soon.....
    March 2011 - Beach Club

Post Thanks / Like

If money was no object I would take my family, my Dad and his Wife, my two brothers and their families and my Mom and her husband. Stay at the Grand Floridian with park hoppers for us all. My Dad hasn't been on a vacation for as long as I can remember. He really deserves one.
    1995 Wilderness Lodge-Honeymoon and First Trip
    1997 AllStar Music
    1998 Dixie Landings
    2000 Port Orleans French Quarter
    2004 CBR
    2006 Port Orleans Riverside
    2008 Blew off seminar went for a day trip while in Daytona.
    2015 Coronado Springs
    2015 Wilderness Lodge-20 year anniversary

488.22 miles from Walt Dinsey World - Alabama
    Post Thanks / Like

If money were no object:
    I'd take all of my close friends and family to WDW for 3 to 4 weeks and then on a Disney cruise. I'd split our time between the Poly, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Contemporary, and the Boardwalk resorts. I'd make dinner reservations at all the restaurants I've never been able to afford. I'd shop until I dropped. And last but not least, I'd have a wedding vow renewal at the Disney chapel, with a ride in Cinderella's carriage, and guest appearances by Mickey and Minnie at our reception! A girl can dream, cant' she!?!
    At least 14 trips before 1988
    Off-site - 3-92
    Off-site - 2-01
    ASM - 5-02, 7-03
    CBR - 11-05, 2-10
    Off-site - 2-06
    Pop - 6-06, 2-08
    Poly -12-07
    Cor. S. - 6-2010
    Cor.S. - 10-11

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

Post Thanks / Like

if money were no object I would book for my whole family to go to the worlds. Thats me, my twin, my older sister and her two kids, my dad and his girfriend and her two neices and my mum. I would pay for us to fly first class from the UK and hire limos to pick us up from the airport to take us to the Wilderness Lodge where we could stay for a month. I'd book cinderellas castle for dinner just to have my neice meet cinderella and I'd book every restaurant I ever wanted to go to.
    I would also buy whatever the kids wanted and even paid for it to be shipped back to the uk so we didn;t have to carry it on the plane.
    Dragongirlx (AkA Ruth)

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

2004 - offsite
    2006 - Dolphin
    2007- WL
    2008 - Poly
    2009 - WL
    2010 - GF
    2012 - WL
    2013 - WL
    2014 - WL

Post Thanks / Like

If money were no object, I would fly to the world on a private jet with DD and DSIL, and be met by a Limo for the ride to SOG.
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm, money no object. I'd buy enough DVC points at BLT to cover a three bedroom villa, MKV for the entire year and pay the extra for daily housekeeping. I'm sure I would have lots of friends and family willing to be house guests. It's the closest I could get to having a condo at the WDW resort. Add the delux dining plan with wine and I'd be the size of a... maybe I'd join a fitness club onsite too. Hmmm, how many spas are there... Well it was nice while it lasted.
    Bill
    It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.

AKL, Jambo, September 18 to October 2, 2012

Post Thanks / Like

I'd have Dole Whip every day.

Post Thanks / Like

i'd buy a room in the castle if money weren't an object, and fly down every weekend on my private jet. for lunch daily i'd eat at the liberty tree tavern (Pot Roast) and for dinner daily i'd eat filet mignon at la cellier i'd also have a boat that i'd be able to take out and watch illuminations from the water in epcot.
    "NOW APPROACHING MICKEY'S STAR TRADERS"
    YO HO YO HO a pirates life for me...
    "Dead Men Tell NO Tales"
    All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. -walt disney

Post Thanks / Like

no, wait, i'd buy Disney!!!
    "NOW APPROACHING MICKEY'S STAR TRADERS"
    YO HO YO HO a pirates life for me...
    "Dead Men Tell NO Tales"
    All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. -walt disney

Post Thanks / Like

If money were no object, I'd live there!

Post Thanks / Like

The Walt Disney Suite. Period.

Post Thanks / Like

We would stay at Poly, eat at Victoria and Albert's at least once, and get annual passes again.
    "Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you. But always dress for the hunt!" Kungaloosh!

"Happy are those whom the Muses love."

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: