Quantcast May hours? - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: May hours?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JMTStone View Post
    May Hours still not posted. Called DVC member line and they can't made ADRs yet. Depression sets in.

What if I can't do the safari? I've been looking forward to that since I got my AKV points. The other things I'll just go with. I'm really considering not making any ADRs and bagging the dining plan. We'll have plenty of time to sit and relax at meals on the boat after the 4 days at the world.

Part of the fun for me is planning, though. And my family really appreciates time for us to sit down and talk since we split up a bit (16DD and 7 DD).

Dolphinmickey - you OK? hanging in?
    Can't we make the safari tour ressies?

I'm not hanging in, I'm loosing control. I can't figure how I'm going to get this all straight. I mean c'mon already!! ARGH!! I can't just wing it, Kathy will put in for a psych consult thinking I've lost my mind!

Oh, wait, I think I may already have done so.
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Safari Tour

I called them at AKV about the safari tour and its on the same system as the other. They made a note of my requests. But I know what can happen to written notes. Even with the best intentions.

Still crossing fingers, here.
    Then: #runICOT 1/16
    GC Disneyland 10/15
    #runICOT 1/15
    OKW 7/14
    BWV #runICOT 1/14
    VBR and BCV 7/13
    AoA 10/12 iCOT 15th!
    VBR, OKW, Magic, & AKL 5/12
    BCV, BLT, Dream 8/11
    BWV 9/09
    AKV & DCL Magic 5/09
    POR 11/08 (no KIDS)
    BWV 6/08
    SSR 11/07
    AKL - 5/06
    Offsite 6/05
    ASM 7/99
    Offsite 3/97

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got an email

I got an email

"Dumela! As of today we can now only book dining, recreation and tours 90 days out from your date of arrival plus ten days. We will be booking your plans as they become available on this new window. Thank you for your patience during this period of transistion. With the growing pattern of Guests booking their dining, recreation and tour experiences closer to their travel dates as they finalize their vacation itineraries, we will be adjusting the booking window for those experiences to a 90-day period, effective December 23, 2008. Cirque du Soliel as an outside operating partner will still book La Nouba at 180 days out. All existing bookings that were booked for Chef Mickey's, Victoria and Albert's and Cinderella's Royal Table will still be honored. Thank you again for your patience and we will write you when your plans are booked."
    GC Disneyland 10/15
    #runICOT 1/15
    OKW 7/14
    BWV #runICOT 1/14
    VBR and BCV 7/13
    AoA 10/12 iCOT 15th!
    BCV, BLT, Dream 8/11
    BWV 9/09
    AKV & DCL Magic 5/09
    POR 11/08 (no KIDS)
    BWV 6/08
    SSR 11/07
    AKL - 5/06
    Offsite 6/05
    ASM 7/99
    Offsite 3/97

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JMTStone View Post
    I got an email

"Dumela! As of today we can now only book dining, recreation and tours 90 days out from your date of arrival plus ten days. We will be booking your plans as they become available on this new window. Thank you for your patience during this period of transistion. With the growing pattern of Guests booking their dining, recreation and tour experiences closer to their travel dates as they finalize their vacation itineraries, we will be adjusting the booking window for those experiences to a 90-day period, effective December 23, 2008. Cirque du Soliel as an outside operating partner will still book La Nouba at 180 days out. All existing bookings that were booked for Chef Mickey's, Victoria and Albert's and Cinderella's Royal Table will still be honored. Thank you again for your patience and we will write you when your plans are booked."
    Man! And I had my count down timer set for 180 days coming up in Feb. This stinks! I just want to get my trip in Aug. planned and not have to worry about it any more. I wonder how the short period of time for bookings is going to affect the availability.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Default 90 Days

I'm thinking it may. There are people like us (and you know who you are) who have their INTERCOT countdown set and call at 180 days for all of their ADRs. That makes the people who make reservations 4 or 3 months out from their trip desperatly hunting for places to find ADRs.

I guess I am OK with it. I hardly ever make those "lets go next month" plans living so far away. I bet the people who live closer and make those types of trips will be happy with these changes.

And lets face it... with this economy I'm happy I get to go in 2009 (DVC Points paid for). So now my countdown is at 146 days. That means 56 + 10 (strange rule) before I can make my ADRs!
    GC Disneyland 10/15
    #runICOT 1/15
    OKW 7/14
    BWV #runICOT 1/14
    VBR and BCV 7/13
    AoA 10/12 iCOT 15th!
    BCV, BLT, Dream 8/11
    BWV 9/09
    AKV & DCL Magic 5/09
    POR 11/08 (no KIDS)
    BWV 6/08
    SSR 11/07
    AKL - 5/06
    Offsite 6/05
    ASM 7/99
    Offsite 3/97

Post Thanks / Like

I am so glad they changed it back to the 90 day policy. I just hope it stays that way. When we first started going to WDW you could only book 90 days out and I remember it being much better for me that 180 days. When it was switched to 180 days I thought they had lost thier minds. I am very happy!!!
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

As Denise said, the policy used to be 90 days out. When that was the case, they also only released the park hours about 90 days out. So, I hope if they do go to 90 days out on reservations that they do not go to 90 days out on park hours because if you're going at the beginning of a month, that makes it more difficult to plan.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    As Denise said, the policy used to be 90 days out. When that was the case, they also only released the park hours about 90 days out. So, I hope if they do go to 90 days out on reservations that they do not go to 90 days out on park hours because if you're going at the beginning of a month, that makes it more difficult to plan.
    Rhonda,
    Now that you say that I do remember the park hours being released around 90 days out and in some cases the park hours were released really late and you'd have to make all ADRs based on historic park hours. I too hope that this isn't the case. I guess we'll all find out in the coming months!
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: