Quantcast What are you reading..fall edition??

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What are you reading..fall edition??

I just finished number 13 in the Stephanie Plum series ( 14 is on my nightstand) and just finished Breaking Dawn. How about you all...what are you reading??
    Tracy șOș

1995 Grand Floridian for honeymoon
    2004 Polynesian LVC (three kids later)
    2005 Beach Club
    2006 Polynesian, Tonga!!
    2008 Polynesian
    figured out the secret...
    2008 DVC member AKV

2009 Saratoga Springs/ Boardwalk Villa
    2009 VWL/ AKV... 2 trips in 1 year..love my DVC!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I just raided my neighbor's bookcase and started The Reluctant Suitor by Katherine Woodwiss. I have Nora Robert's Homeport waiting.
    Your attention please, the Walt Disney World Railroad is now boarding for a trip around the Magic Kingdom

Post Thanks / Like

I've been reading a lot lately now that I never have to read anything for school ever again! (yay!) I literally have a pile of books from the past 3 years that I have bought and not had the chance to read.

In the past month, I've knocked out:

-Baby Proof by Emily Griffin
    -Mirror Mirror by Gregory Maguire
    -Dating Game by Beverly Brandt
    -Reality TV Bites by Shane Bolks
    -All 4 Twilight Books

Right now I'm in the middle of Peter Pan in Scarlet. Next up is Firebird by Mercedes Lackey.

Also, I've found an awesome website called bookmooch where you basically trade your books for others. So far I've gotten 4 Gossip Girl Books (never read or seen the show), Water for Elephants, and Love the One You're With. It's pretty much my favorite website ever right now!
    Janine
    -----------------
    Disney World: 87, 89, 92, 96-97, 99-00, 02-05, 07-14
    Disneyland: 05, 10-14
    RunDisney: 13 (Princess, Dumbo, ToT), 14 (Dopey, Tink, Glass Slipper, Dumbo, Wine & Dine, Avengers), 15 (Dopey, Rebel Challenge)
    DVC Member: 07-NOW

Post Thanks / Like

Currently:

American Creation---Joseph Ellis
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    CR 74, 7, 11 Offsite 79,80,98,00,8 (2) Sports 94 DD 02 AKL 05, 08 AKLV 8 WL 6, 10 POP 07, 13 Movies 08 CBR 08 Swan 08 POFQ 08,11 CSR 08,13 FWC 09,13 Music 09 SSR-Tree 09 POR 10 12 Poly 10 (2) YC 10, BC 10, GF 10, AoA 13, OKW 13, Dream 11, next fwc 1/2014

Post Thanks / Like

Finally got the 3 Jeffrey Archer books when he was in prison in the U.K. Actually they are being shipped and will be here shortly. I've wanted to read these for a long time. I enjoy him very much.
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

Post Thanks / Like

I have just finished Love the One You are With by Emily Giffin. I think I am going to start a Sandra Brown book next.
    Danielle

First Trip: April 1977
    Last Trip:- June 15-June 27 BLT and Vero Beach
    Next Trip: June 20-30 Vero Beach

Post Thanks / Like

Just got finished reading Clyde Edgerton's "The Bible Salesman."
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

I just finished The Ice Storm by Rick Moody and I started The Mammoth Book of Jack the Ripper. (after I saw the movie with Johnny Depp)

'the only thing that counts is the love of duty; when love & duty are one, then grace is in you & you will enjoy a happiness which passes all understanding.

Post Thanks / Like

Stolen Innocence by Elissa Wall.
    Sonja

Spay and neuter your pets!

Post Thanks / Like

Swine Not by Jimmy Buffet

Post Thanks / Like

I am reading #12 in the Stephanie Plum series. I started reading the series a couple of months ago and now I'm addicted to them. I ended up buying them all on line through Barnes/Noble and Amazon. I love them and I'm not a reader.
    TRACEY
    șOș

Disneyland as a kid
    11/02-POFQ * 07/04-Disneyland PPH * 11/05-AKL * 10/08-CBR * 12/10-WL * 11/11-AKL * 11/12-AKL * 11/13-GF * 11/14-AKL * 06/15-Poly * 12/15-YC * 5/16-BWI * 12/16-BC * 5/17-Poly * 10/17-GF * 12/18-POFQ * 12/19-YC * 12/20-CSR * 12/21-BC * 3/22-CSR

Next: 9/22*BWI

Post Thanks / Like

Mostly I've been reading baby books to prepare for the arrival of my first in a couple of weeks. I plan to start reading The Appeal (John Grisham), The Last Lecture, and The Kite Runner soon.
    "Jammin' in the jungle to the rhythm of one!"

Proud mom of Elias - born Sept 2008!

WDW College Program Alum-Fall 2001

I runDisney - 2010 DL Half, 2012 Coast to Coast DL Half and Wine & Dine, 2014 Tinker Bell Half, 2014 Avengers Half, 2015 Pixie Dust Challenge, 2015 Dumbo Double Dare

Post Thanks / Like

So far I have read a lot this summer, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. Duma Key by Stephen King, those are finished. Im currently reading two books, Lisey's Story by Stephen King and The Host by Stephanie Meyer. (LOL< yes sometimes I read two books at a time...Im wierd, I know lol)
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BCV/BWV=Jan. 24-Feb. 1 '14
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

I love Stephanie Meyer! I read all 4 books in one week. Could not put them down, can't wait for the movie. I am secretly in love with Edward Cullen. I am also reading The Host right now. I'm enjoying it, but not as excited as I was during the vampire series. Still a good read. I don't know what I will move onto next, let me know if you find anything worth reading. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFan View Post
    I am reading #12 in the Stephanie Plum series. I started reading the series a couple of months ago and now I'm addicted to them. I ended up buying them all on line through Barnes/Noble and Amazon. I love them and I'm not a reader.
    I went to college and worked near to the burg, so I love thses books. The story lines are a hoot, someimtes I laugh out loud. Who do you root for, Joe or Ranger, tough call

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerbellT421 View Post
    So far I have read a lot this summer, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. Duma Key by Stephen King, those are finished. Im currently reading two books, Lisey's Story by Stephen King and The Host by Stephanie Meyer. (LOL< yes sometimes I read two books at a time...Im wierd, I know lol)
    I read the host when it first came out and could not put it down, such a great story.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJZO1 View Post
    I love Stephanie Meyer! I read all 4 books in one week. Could not put them down, can't wait for the movie. I am secretly in love with Edward Cullen. I am also reading The Host right now. I'm enjoying it, but not as excited as I was during the vampire series. Still a good read. I don't know what I will move onto next, let me know if you find anything worth reading. Thanks.
    Try charlainne harris, she has a southern vampire set of books that i like. There are also the queen betsy books such as undead and unwed which are pretty light but good. Another good book was written by sbettiger here on the boards called "to hell with love " about a girl who falls in love with the devil. very good read too!!
    Tracy șOș

1995 Grand Floridian for honeymoon
    2004 Polynesian LVC (three kids later)
    2005 Beach Club
    2006 Polynesian, Tonga!!
    2008 Polynesian
    figured out the secret...
    2008 DVC member AKV

2009 Saratoga Springs/ Boardwalk Villa
    2009 VWL/ AKV... 2 trips in 1 year..love my DVC!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KJZO1 View Post
    I would recommend the Last Vampire series by Christopher Pike. I will warn you though, it has been stopped on printing for a couple of years now. You can usually find them dirt cheap on ebay or through amazon. Or a local mom and pop book store. Very good reads! One of my favorite series ever!!!! Espcially if you enjoy the fiction/vampire thing. It might be a pain to find them but it is well worth it. There is a total of 7 books to the series.
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BCV/BWV=Jan. 24-Feb. 1 '14
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

I am reading the Stone Cold by Balducci but I just can't seem to get into it, and I love his stuff. I think I need some more writers to read. I have read most of the usual ones, Plum, King, etc.

So help me out with Nora Roberts - - I hear that she does some book trilogies that are kinda mystery? I like a little romance and anything that is historic.

Anybody else?

Oh by the way, I like ones I can find at the used book store or online cheap! Thanks
    Candi, the Pooh fanatic!

4/2010 - Pop Century
    9/2005 - Pop Century
    1/2005 - Pop Century
    1/2004 - Offsite
    1/2001 - Offsite
    9/2000 - Wilderness Lodge Honeymoon
    5/1983 - Offsite
    Disneyland - 1980,1981,1982

Post Thanks / Like

I just finished Twilight and am moving on to New Moon tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by threeh View Post
    I went to college and worked near to the burg, so I love thses books. The story lines are a hoot, someimtes I laugh out loud. Who do you root for, Joe or Ranger, tough call

I, too, find myself laughing out loud. Not sure who to root for. Sometimes it's Ranger and other times it's Joe. My sister, however, likes Ranger.
    TRACEY
    șOș

Disneyland as a kid
    11/02-POFQ * 07/04-Disneyland PPH * 11/05-AKL * 10/08-CBR * 12/10-WL * 11/11-AKL * 11/12-AKL * 11/13-GF * 11/14-AKL * 06/15-Poly * 12/15-YC * 5/16-BWI * 12/16-BC * 5/17-Poly * 10/17-GF * 12/18-POFQ * 12/19-YC * 12/20-CSR * 12/21-BC * 3/22-CSR

Next: 9/22*BWI

Post Thanks / Like

I just picked up The Looking Glass Wars yesterday and am pretty impressed with it so far (I'm 1/3 in). I don't get alot of free reading time due to grad school though--mostly articles and old poems/prose I already read before
    First Trip: 1986 at 6 mths. old!
    Latest Trip: February 2017

Next trip: October 1017

Stayed at: Caribbean Beach, POP Century, Wilderness Lodge, The Contemporary, The Polynesian, the Beach Club, the Yacht Club, Grand Floridian, Art of Animation, Disney DREAM

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: