Quantcast WDW attraction posters?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Smile WDW attraction posters?

Hi all,

Can anyone tell whether it is possible to order (for delivery) the posters for the WDW attractions? i.e the ones on show in the passages under main street station in MK.

These are available at the Art of Disney etc outlets in WDW, but can they be ordered from the web?

I would love to have a selection framed in our 'family room' along with all of our WDW photos and sketches....

Your assistance would be very much appreciated!
    45 years young, father of two and big kid from England.... lost count of trips every year now since 1999 and have 3 trips booked! HURRAY!

(I LOVE "MARRIED-2-WDW-NUT" (AND SPACESHIP EARTH! AND CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS! AND TOWER OF TERROR AND THE DISNEY CRUISE LINE!))

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default WDW attraction posters?

You can contact Disney mail order merchandising at
    Telephone: 407-363-6200
    Fax: 407-352-6369
    Email: [email protected]
    Hours: Monday through Friday 9 am to 8 pm. All times Eastern time zone.

Tell them as much detail about the item as you can remember. Important things are where you saw it (what park or even better which shop), as detailed a description as possible including the price if you remember it, and the size and/or color of what you are looking for. They will search their database of thousands of merchandise items to try to locate what you seek.

Most times they can come up with a match. They will tell you the SKU number of the item (this is the unique computer coded number assigned to every item that Disney sells) and the cost of the item. Merchandise purchased through the Mail Order department sells at exactly the same retail price as it does in the parks. You will however be charged a shipping cost to have the item sent to you.

Kimber
    WDWCP Fall 1990
    1991 Friends Apt
    1993 Sister at Vista Way
    1994-1998 CBR
    2001/2002 ASS; ASMo;Timeshare
    2003 - ASMo
    2005/2006 - Timeshare
    2007 - ASMu
    2009 -- Pop!; POR
    2010 -- Hong Kong Disneyland Hollywood Hotel

Post Thanks / Like

I know there's a kiosk in Main Street Cinema at MK that says you can log on to a specific website and order the posters from there...but for the life of me, I can't remember the website. I know that's not much help, but maybe one of the MK CMs on here can give more info.
    Steve

Ohana means family....
    Schultzy means crazy family!

Last Trip: November 2015 At POP

Next Trip: May 2017 at POP...again. Unless the FP+ thing isn't worked out. Then we'll go to Dollywood. Or just stay home and look at pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

They used to have a store in Pleasure Island where you could buy them.

We bought the BTMRR and the Disneyland RR posters there a few years back.
    WDW - 1977-86, 1989, 1993, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007(x3), 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2016 (Oct.)
    DLR - 1989, 2007, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can anyone help with this web address

Quote Originally Posted by BrerSchultzy View Post
    I know there's a kiosk in Main Street Cinema at MK that says you can log on to a specific website and order the posters from there...but for the life of me, I can't remember the website. I know that's not much help, but maybe one of the MK CMs on here can give more info.
    I think that I've seen this reference to a web site, but didn't record it.

I think there is a Kiosk PC in the cinema (possibly also in the Art of Disney at Holywood studios & DTD?) where you can select different sizes, paper/canvas and order these?

Are there ant CMs or guests that know the web address or could take a look in MK and report back?
    45 years young, father of two and big kid from England.... lost count of trips every year now since 1999 and have 3 trips booked! HURRAY!

(I LOVE "MARRIED-2-WDW-NUT" (AND SPACESHIP EARTH! AND CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS! AND TOWER OF TERROR AND THE DISNEY CRUISE LINE!))

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: