Quantcast Our Adr List For Dining Plan

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Our Adr List For Dining Plan

I think we have decided to go with the regular dining plan instead of the quick service. It will cost us approximately $300 in tips.

Our table service meals planned. Please give me opinions on our choices. Of course when we go will depend on the park hours when they are released.

Crystal Palace-Dinner and breakfast
    Ohanas-Breakfast
    Trails End-Dinner (may pay OOP)
    Whispering Canyon-Dinner
    Chef Mickeys-Dinner
    Sci-Fi-Dine In-Dinner
    LeCellier-Dinner
    Garden Grill-Dinner
    Rainforest Cafe-Dinner
    Liberty Tree Tavern-Dinner
    Yachtsman Steakhouse-Dinner for DH and I (may pay OOP for this one too)
    Missouri Nurse
    Me (Kim), DH (Kenny), DS (Charlie)
    DD (Kimbra) DD Kaitlyn

March 2008 offsite-First trip Me and Kids
    March 2009 POR First Family Vacation

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good. We're going to LeCellier for the first time on our upcoming trip. Can't wait.
    TRACEY
    șOș

Disneyland as a kid
    11/02-POFQ * 07/04-Disneyland PPH * 11/05-AKL * 10/08-CBR * 12/10-WL * 11/11-AKL * 11/12-AKL * 11/13-GF * 11/14-AKL * 06/15-Poly * 12/15-YC * 5/16-BWI * 12/16-BC * 5/17-Poly * 10/17-GF * 12/18-POFQ * 12/19-YC * 12/20-CSR * 12/21-BC * 3/22-CSR

Next: 9/22*BWI

SFTrny Guest

Personally, I woul switch out Rainforest Cafe for the new Yak and Yeti, but that is mostly because there is a Rainforest Cafe in the mall near us. If you like the menu at Rainforest, please stick with it. It is a great restaurant!

SFTrny Guest

Personally, I would switch out Rainforest Cafe for the new Yak and Yeti, but that is mostly because there is a Rainforest Cafe in the mall near us. If you like the menu at Rainforest, please stick with it. It is a great restaurant!

Post Thanks / Like

We looooooveee Le Cellier. Been there twice and plan again to go on next trip in Feb. Make sure to get the cheddar soup!!!!
    [COLOR="Red"]3 trips prior to 2000
    2000-GF
    2003-GF
    2006-BCV & WLV
    2007-WLV & BWV
    2008-CBR & SSR
    2009-WLV, YC & Disney Wonder
    2010-CBR, POLY, SSR & Disney Magic
    2011-ASMu, Disney Dream,SSR, CONTEMP,POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Rainforest Cafe is on the dining plan, so maybe plan that one OOP with Trail's End. The Crystal Palace or 'Ohana breakfasts are also good OOP considerations if you would rather know that the Yachtsman's Steakhouse meal was taken care of on the plan vs OOP. I would also do Sci Fi as a lunch instead of dinner, possibly OOP and just snacks.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Kim View Post
    Crystal Palace-Dinner and breakfast We love the breakfast as it is one of our favorites in WDW. We had dinner there once and I do not remember being overly excited or disappointed but as far as MK TS options are concerned it is a good one.
    Ohanas-Breakfast We did this a number of years ago and enjoyed it. It was very quiet when we were there and Lilo and Stitch were fun.
    Trails End-Dinner (may pay OOP) Never been here but it would be a good stop before heading over to the campfire movie or other FW activity.
    Whispering Canyon-Dinner We ate here for the first time on our last trip and enjoyed it. It is very lively and fun!!! Ask for a straw & ketchup! LOL!
    Chef Mickeys-Dinner The characters are great to see as they are the ones that usually have the longest lines but as far as our experience with the dinner buffet we were disappointed. We are however, giving it another chance with breakfast on our upcoming trip but as for dinner we will not be back.
    Sci-Fi-Dine In-Dinner Fun eatery. The atmosphere is really fun. The only drawback we found is that if you sit in the "car" booths the seats do not face each other so the part of your party that sits in the back gets to look at the back of your head during the entire meal and you have to turn around to talk to them.
    LeCellier-Dinner We really enjoy Le Cellier and have eaten there on many occasions. The pretzel bread sticks and cheddar cheese soup are wonderful.
    Garden Grill-Dinner We did not care for this one either (catfish is not a bit hit in our family) for us we feel that there are a ton of better options in WS.
    Rainforest Cafe-Dinner Fun and different, the children get a kick out of it. I also thought that this one was not on the DDP.
    Liberty Tree Tavern-Dinner This was by far our worst dining experience in WDW. The food was awful when we were there. The meat was dry and the stuffing and mac & cheese were horrible. Stouffers!
    Yachtsman Steakhouse-Dinner for DH and I (may pay OOP for this one too) We were going to try this on our upcoming trip but decided to save it for next time. It looks wonderful and I have heard many wonderful reviews. I think you'l be very happy with this one.
    Have a great trip!!!
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Too many people grow up. That 's the trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Skip the Sci-Fi diner! It is totally not worth it!
    We were not fond of dinner at CP but the breakfast is ok there!
    We Loved LeCellier, O'hanas, Chef Mickeys and Whispering Canyon Cafe! All well worth the effort and the time! Enjoy your trip! Wish we were going!

Post Thanks / Like

I like some of your choices. My preference is to get the biggest bank for the buck, and still get quality and ambiance.

For me, I don't think I'd use a TS on Crystal Palace, Sci-fi or Rainforest (if it's even allowed).

I do highly recommend three of your picks, LeCellier, Whispering Canyon and Yachtsman. Be aware that Yachtsman is a signature restaraunt and if you use the DDP there it will count as 2 TS. I did like LTT as well, but you have to be in the mood for a Thanksgiving dinner to eat there.

I've had Ohana for dinner, which I'd recommend, but haven't experienced the breakfast.

I really haven't found a Disney Studios diner that I want to use a TS on. HBD is good, but that's a 2TS. Instead of Sci-fi, why not hop a friendship boat down the river to the Boardwalk and dine at Spoodles or Flying Fish. Then you can take the boat right back to the park.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: