Quantcast Halloween Costumes at Disneyland?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Halloween Costumes at Disneyland?

I read somewhere that you can wear any kind of costume to the after hours party at DCA, but only Disney costumes into Disneyland. Does anyone know if Indiana Jones counts as Disney. I know he is not a Disney Character per sey, but he does have his own ride in the theme park. My son hasn't even seen the movie, but thats what he really wants to be. He's six, and stubborn. I know it's easy enough to take off the hat, whip and jacket and then he's just in regular clothes, but he'd be heart broken if they made him do that. We will be at Disney in October and both my kids want to wear thier costumes in the park one day for pics. My daughter will be Alice, no problem there. Any info anyone might have would be great. Just trying to be prepared! Thanks!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there!! I don't see why your son wouldn't be able to be Indiana Jones. They sell the hat and other stuff inside the park. So it shouldn't be a problem. Hope you and your family have a good time.
    Sam
    DVC owner at SSR/AKL
    Past Trips:
    POP: 4/15-23 08, 1/27-2/4 09, 12/2-12 09
    AKL SV: 4/25-5/4 12

Disneyland Hotel: 9/29-10/2,12/2-4 2011
    Upcoming:
    GCA 4/19-21 2013 Dream/WDW Oct 16th-26th 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Disneyland is where the Indiana Jones attraction is so I would imagine that would be fine.

ºoº Trips ºoº
    86 – Days Inn
    87, 88 – Cocoa Beach/Pelican Landing
    94, 99, 00, 02 – Fort Wilderness Homes/Cabins
    06 - Paradise Pier
    08 - Candy Cane Inn
    11 - Candy Cane Inn
    11 - MK
    11 - DL Paris
    12 - Coronado Springs
    13 - DL/California Adventure
    14 - All Star Movies
    15 - All Star Movies

Post Thanks / Like

I think, if you go ON Halloween day, it should not be a problem.

I also think this is a good year to decide to be Indiana Jones. It would be hard to argue against it, seeing as how he's so popular around/in the parks these days.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alice2marie View Post
    I read somewhere that you can wear any kind of costume to the after hours party at DCA, but only Disney costumes into Disneyland. Does anyone know if Indiana Jones counts as Disney. I know he is not a Disney Character per sey, but he does have his own ride in the theme park. My son hasn't even seen the movie, but thats what he really wants to be. He's six, and stubborn. I know it's easy enough to take off the hat, whip and jacket and then he's just in regular clothes, but he'd be heart broken if they made him do that. We will be at Disney in October and both my kids want to wear thier costumes in the park one day for pics. My daughter will be Alice, no problem there. Any info anyone might have would be great. Just trying to be prepared! Thanks!
    to INTERCOT!
    Here's what the costume info is right from the Disneyland Mickey's Trick or Treat Web Page:

Costume Information
    All event attendees — including adults — may dress in their favorite Halloween costume and must follow these and other guidelines as determined solely by Disney:

* Costumes should be child-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive or violent.
    * Guests may wear masks. However, masks must not obstruct vision and eyes must be visible at all times.
    * Guests that dress like Disney Characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
    * Costumes should not drag on the ground.
    * Costumes should not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
    * Costumes should not contain any weapons which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
    * Guests of all ages may only wear costumes to the Mickey's Halloween Treat event to which they have valid tickets. During normal Park operating hours, costumes are only permitted for Guests ages 9 and younger.

Guests that do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into the event unless their costume can be modified to meet the above standard

Your son should be fine in whatever costume all day.
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you to everyone! I knew I was asking the right people! My son is so thrilled, he is so looking forward to our trip and riding Indy as Indy. Only 34 more Days!

Post Thanks / Like

my son is only 2 and i can't wait to take him on indy. he is indy crazy. hope your son has fun. it's a great ride.
    Sam
    DVC owner at SSR/AKL
    Past Trips:
    POP: 4/15-23 08, 1/27-2/4 09, 12/2-12 09
    AKL SV: 4/25-5/4 12

Disneyland Hotel: 9/29-10/2,12/2-4 2011
    Upcoming:
    GCA 4/19-21 2013 Dream/WDW Oct 16th-26th 2013

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: