Wow patti! You are quick. I just got home and you have already posted.

What an exciting adventure you have had and I'm so happy that I got to be a part of it. The "Happiest Race on Earth" was so much fun, even though I couldn't find patti anywhere. It didn't help that I was looking for a yellow tank top and mini skirt. heh
Dinner was definitely the highlight of the weekend. Our reservations were at 6 and I think we finally got out of there around 11. I watched both Fantasmics from the balcony while patti was able to see the first showing in a VIP area down on the river front and then got back in the Club to see the second showing from the balcony and finish her dessert. (she's such a VIP)
The service, food, martinis and wine were extraordinary, but the company was even better. We ate with some other former VMKers, HarborKat and QueenMichele, so we were able to do some VMK reminiscing during our dinner.

Today, I'm a happy girl because I finally got to meet patti in person. She is a joy and it was a pleasure meeting her. We are already planning her next trip down here.