Quantcast Just Questions: Extreme Resort Makeover. - Page 21

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    The brownies are in the oven. Dark Chocolate. They will be ready in about 20 minutes. Any takers?
    If there's any brownies left, I'll take some!

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    I have a feeling a visit won't be the most pleasant, maybe even for a funeral, but we're going to try to make it up there before that happens. Either way, we want to get together with both you and Pogo, I couldn't imagine coming that way and not seeing you guys!!
    If you make it to NY state, I'll be there. I'm only about 4 hrs drive from Syracuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    We had ribs for dinner too!

The game's been going on a good long time now. I can't remember exactly how long, but I'd say at least 6 years.
    We had ribs last night too... hmmm...

And 6 yrs of question? Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    morning everyone!!!! i don't have time to read the 100+ posts i've missed but i wanted to see if i could have some positive jqu thoughts and pixie dust sent to us here in florida.......?!?! pretty please? im down at mamastyles' - we are leaving for the airport so i can fly back to jacksonville......the storm will be here tomorrow and in my area wednesday.....id appreciate it so very much! on a happier note my trip is only 11 days away..........!!!
    Hi Emily! Pixie dust to y'all in Florida! Stay dry!

Hi all, I'm off to do some yoga. I practiced it when I was living in Barcelona (oh, 10 yrs ago?) but lost track of it when I came back to the States. Hope I don't hurt myself.

The contest is going well, I hope... I've sent out scores of emails and even had some people say they've forwarded my email to their friends. By the way, you can vote every 24 hours (as oppposed to every day). Since I voted at 8 pm last night, I can't vote until 8 pm tonight.

Take it easy, everyone!
    Kathy
    Many trips from childhood to 2008, WDW/DLP
    8/09: Ultimate Adventurer Trip, WL Concierge/AKL
    6/10: POFQ
    12/10: Mousefan Reunion (Pop)
    8/11, 7/12: AKL Concierge
    10/12: ICOT 15th solo trip (Pop)
    4/13: Pop
    7/13: Hilton Bonnet Creek
    7/14: 3 nights at BLT
    12/14: US, IOA, and WDW

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm off to the middle school to register the middle child, with checkbook in hand. Catch ya later!
    I'm Baaack...and the damage wasn't too bad. But I still have the older one to pay fees on. Oh well, its only money.
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    There was a woman there who had taken off her bikini top and it was laying under her on the blanket and she kept leaning up to get a sip of her drink. If it had gone on much longer I was going to start checking I.D.s of people entering the park, it was strictly "R" rated. Needless to say she drew a crowd.... someone said something to her before I did. I'm not sure if she knew that she was showing but I'm thinking she did.
    How could she NOT know? Either she wanted the attention, or really didn't care that she a bit too revealing.

What a difference a day makes. We've been just scorching since last week - but today was only 67! We had a wicked thunderstorm this morning! At work, my window overlooks the river. While several of us were watching the weather really get wild, we saw a huge bolt give a direct hit to a building across the river, with a HUGE flash and a large puff of smoke. About a minute later, another strike pretty close - couldn't tell what it hit, but another puff of smoke. A couple minutes later there go the fire trucks across the bridge. No fire that we could see, but I think I would want to be sure too, after the hit they took!

Calmer this evening, but they are expecting a large "fall-like" storm Tuesday night (lots of rain, lots of wind...). Still some brownies left, but you better be quick...as soon as DH gets home, they are pretty much gone!

Post Thanks / Like

Still some brownies left, but you better be quick...as soon as DH gets home, they are pretty much gone!
    He doesn't eat pickles with his brownies, does he?

Happy anniversary, Ken!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Anybody want to come down and help DW and me celebrate 32 yrs this weekend? (Aug. 24th to be specific.) You could always offer DW your deepest sympathies. We don't really have anything planned. Gotta go see family in Myrtle Beach--my sister and her family will be there and maybe my brother. They're not coming for the anniversary, that's just when they come down each year. Hate to say it, but DW and I would rather be doing something more fun, like getting our teeth pulled. One of those 'you can pick your friends but not your family' situations.
    I wish! What fun that could be... we could wisk you away from your family obligations b/c of course, you and Mary would have to be gracious hosts to your out-of-town guests... and then it'd be off for a party!! Congrats early, as I won't be around to wish you guys well this weekend... I hope it's fun, even through the "family pain!" Sounds like you and Cindy are both going to need some "fermented therapy" ...

Grin and bear it, and take long walks on the beach...
    How long is that beach?? I truly hope you guys are able to find some time for yourselves...

...and after that I took off all by myself and read a book in the park. There was a woman there who had taken off her bikini top and it was laying under her on the blanket and she kept leaning up to get a sip of her drink. If it had gone on much longer I was going to start checking I.D.s of people entering the park, it was strictly "R" rated. Needless to say she drew a crowd.... someone said something to her before I did. I'm not sure if she knew that she was showing but I'm thinking she did.
    Wow... what some people will do to get a little attention... and what park was it, btw?? We've only been to a few, but I can't imagine that being kosher at any of them... well, okay, maybe at Cedar Beach out on Bailey... but that's about it!

Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    We transfered my dad to a nursing home on Friday for skilled nursing.

Good news for the week! Rachel has her orientation this week. I have to spend all day on Wednesday for her orientation and her "coating" ceremony.... She got her rabies shot today. I've been thinking of getting her a doggie license.
    That's good news!! Your dad is quite a fighter!

Good for her... I bet she's excited. And the dog license comment is too funny...

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    I was outside doing some watering (the plants, the plants)...

Also, MsMin I'm confused, (again). Did you say Rachel got her rabies shot, or is your dog going to be a nurse?

Quote Originally Posted by TikiGoddess View Post
    If you make it to NY state, I'll be there. I'm only about 4 hrs drive from Syracuse.

I'm off to do some yoga.
    That'd be great! (Did you see my question a few pages back about your friend? Probably not, as we seem to zoom through pages faster than ever lately... but where is she here?)

How'd the yoga go? I used to do it, and truthfully, really need to get back at it, it was SO good for me. I mixed it up with Pilates and loved it. Maybe I'll get those DVD's out this week....

Still some brownies left, but you better be quick...as soon as DH gets home, they are pretty much gone!
    I'll sneak one in before your DH gets home... sounds pretty much like mine, we'll have to watch them if we get them too close to Ghiradelli's....

Well, I'm off to tuck the youngest into bed... still have this wicked head/neck ache that just won't let up, right at the base of my head in the back. so, I'm thinking it'll be time to head off to bed pretty soon -- but I'll try to check in beforehand... hope you're all having a really good night!!

(btw, EHM:Home Edition showed up today and surprised the local family with the news that they'd been chosen -- -- it's a family in Geneva, just west of here... it's an old farmhouse belonging to a really cool sounding family, and I can't wait to see what they're going to do! It's right in the middle of the little town, though, so that's kind-of different... but neat! Anyway -- it's so cool they're here!!)
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post

That'd be great! (Did you see my question a few pages back about your friend? Probably not, as we seem to zoom through pages faster than ever lately... but where is she here?)

How'd the yoga go? I used to do it, and truthfully, really need to get back at it, it was SO good for me. I mixed it up with Pilates and loved it. Maybe I'll get those DVD's out this week....
    Just finished yoga. It all came back to me when I started, and I think I'm going to look for some classes in the area. It might help me keep up my energy for running, which has been a struggle lately.

Oh, and my friend lives right in Syracuse, Erregger Rd. She used to work at Fayetteville-Manlius middle school, but now teaches at a church preschool as she has two little ones herself. Where are you in Syracuse?

I'm off to write more emails and then to bed! Tomorrow is another day of chores and kids. I'm starting to look forward to school next week... at least I won't be doing chores...

Kathy
    Many trips from childhood to 2008, WDW/DLP
    8/09: Ultimate Adventurer Trip, WL Concierge/AKL
    6/10: POFQ
    12/10: Mousefan Reunion (Pop)
    8/11, 7/12: AKL Concierge
    10/12: ICOT 15th solo trip (Pop)
    4/13: Pop
    7/13: Hilton Bonnet Creek
    7/14: 3 nights at BLT
    12/14: US, IOA, and WDW

Post Thanks / Like

The contest is going well, I hope... I've sent out scores of emails and even had some people say they've forwarded my email to their friends. By the way, you can vote every 24 hours (as oppposed to every day). Since I voted at 8 pm last night, I can't vote until 8 pm tonight.

Take it easy, everyone!
    Kathy
    i will vote for you if you pm the link. thanks

easy day for me. really didn't do much. i had a bad attitude today but its getting better. just one of those i feel cranky days. thanks for listening.

kate
    now where did i put my question?
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and my friend lives right in Syracuse, Erregger Rd. She used to work at Fayetteville-Manlius middle school, but now teaches at a church preschool as she has two little ones herself. Where are you in Syracuse?
    Wow - she's not that far away, just the other side of town. That's cool!! We're in Marcellus, which is SW of the city and more in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    easy day for me. really didn't do much. i had a bad attitude today but its getting better. just one of those i feel cranky days. thanks for listening.
    Glad to hear it wasn't a bad day - bad days and crankiness don't mix well! How's work? Hania and left me a message, so I hope it's not too bad! (Did you leave your question in a pt's room??)

Okay, I'm off to bed... I hope everyone sleeps well, and I'll put coffee on for the morning!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

MsMin, I hope the new care works out for your Dad and things continue to improve.

Blythe do you need any cookies and milk to go to bed that early?
    Sarah how'd the doggie door go tonight?
    Ken can you maybe say you have something really big planned to the other family and can't make it? Then tell your DW the something really big was not going?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

pogo Guest

Hi everyone..... the resort is completed as of 9:30 this evening. The contractors completed their share at around 5:30 and Patti and I worked until a few minutes ago. I'll take some pictures tomorrow after I get back from Buffalo. I need to be there by 7:00 AM so I won't be on in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    morning everyone!!!! i don't have time to read the 100+ posts i've missed but i wanted to see if i could have some positive jqu thoughts and pixie dust sent to us here in florida.......?!?!
    and prayers coming your way from the North Coast.
    I know he hasn't been on JQ much lately (I'm sure it's because he's busy, not because he doesn't love us anymore ) but Grego77 will be leaving soon. Not like he won't be able to keep in touch but I just thought maybe we could throw a going away party for him.....
    Hey... I'm always game for a party. Good luck Greg.... we'll miss you in December.
    Is everybody bright eyed and bushy tailed this fine Monday?
    I bet Sarah is bright eyed and Carol is bushytailed !
    Perfect outlook.... I'm going to try to remember that a little more often!!
    Atta girl !
    What rarely works--disciplining yourself to go to bed early or disciplining yourself in general? (I've heard about Pogo's depleted Tiki bar.)
    Ummm... I plead the 5th.... !
    Funny you should mention the 5th....
    Good choice....since you were talking to an attorney.
    Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong, but I think Ken meant you drank a 5th !
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    We transfered my dad to a nursing home on Friday for skilled nursing. Thanks, Pogo, Blythe Traci and all who sent well wishes for my dad. It's incredible that he even survived that serious infection. Hanging around ICU for over a week was so depressing... I saw four families who lost children.
    Life is a fragile thing. Never take it for granted. Enjoy every minute of it even if it is Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    Pogo, I know you're "taken". That's the only thing that restrains me. (That, and the fear of what Patti might do to me in Dec.).
    So you've gotten the straight jacket off again ????

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    now where did i put my question?
    I think you are sitting on it !

Ken and Mary..... Happy anniversary ! You two are so good together ! Patti and I were blessed to have spent a day with you two. God bless you and Mary, my friend.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    I bet Sarah is bright eyed and Carol is bushytailed !
    I have a tail? and it's bushy? Cool!!!! Could you take a picture of it in December so I can see what it looks like?

I think I'm hitting the sack early tonight. I've been extremely tired lately and I haven't been sleeping well. Hopefully, things will be back to normal soon at work and I can relax enough to sleep, or I start using those extra days off!!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    He doesn't eat pickles with his brownies, does he?
    Hmmm....don't know if he's tried that, but ketchup goes with just about anything according to him.
    How long is that beach?? I truly hope you guys are able to find some time for yourselves...
    Well lets see...if we walk south far enough...I've heard the California beaches are nice and warm.
    Last time (5 years ago), when DH and I had had enough, we grabbed a bottle of wine and couple of cups and disappeared to the beach after dinner. Fortunately, there was a house full of people to watch the kids. We returned in a much better mood.
    Just finished yoga. It all came back to me when I started, and I think I'm going to look for some classes in the area.
    I've never tried yoga - but it sounds like something I might enjoy.

Hi everyone..... the resort is completed as of 9:30 this evening. The contractors completed their share at around 5:30 and Patti and I worked until a few minutes ago. I'll take some pictures tomorrow after I get back from Buffalo.
    I never did see the BEFORE pictures! Are you going to post both?
    When you arrive in Buffalo tomorrow, I will still be for another hour, and then . Have a safe trip!!

DD13 just found out that her new best friend is on the same "team" as her for this year. The middle school is so large, they separate each grade into 4 teams. Each team has their own hall, has the same teachers etc. If they are on different teams, they never see each other. So she is THRILLED! (and so are we!). She has found a friend that totally accepts her for her, and they are so much alike. So happy endings for today!

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    I have a tail? and it's bushy? Cool!!!! Could you take a picture of it in December so I can see what it looks like?

I think I'm hitting the sack early tonight. I've been extremely tired lately and I haven't been sleeping well. Hopefully, things will be back to normal soon at work and I can relax enough to sleep, or I start using those extra days off!!!!
    Wow... you aren't feeling good are you. for your quick recovery.
    I never did see the BEFORE pictures! Are you going to post both?

When you arrive in Buffalo tomorrow, I will still be for another hour, and then . Have a safe trip!!
    Yep... I'll post them both... before and after.

OK... how's this for an idea ??? You keep your cell phone next to the bed and turned on and when I'm driving I can call you and wake you up. That way you won't beat your alarm clock.... Deal ?????

Post Thanks / Like

Funny you should mention the 5th....

So, it's off the oompah band.

Anybody want to come down and help DW and me celebrate 32 yrs this weekend? (Aug. 24th to be specific.) You could always offer DW your deepest sympathies. We don't really have anything planned. Gotta go see family in Myrtle Beach--my sister and her family will be there and maybe my brother. They're not coming for the anniversary, that's just when they come down each year. Hate to say it, but DW and I would rather be doing something more fun, like getting our teeth pulled. One of those 'you can pick your friends but not your family' situations.

Hey, congratulations ! We will be celebrating 38 years in October. LONG TIME, isn't it? IMHO, I say ditch the family and hide out someplace romantic. (Help me somebody - name someplace romantic).
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

OK... how's this for an idea ??? You keep your cell phone next to the bed and turned on and when I'm driving I can call you and wake you up. That way you won't beat your alarm clock.... Deal ?????
    So I wake up to the theme from Pirates of the Caribbean? Cool. Then have to deal with a broken cell phone, from its flight across the room.

Post Thanks / Like

Would that be better then throwing the weather alert radio for waking you up from a sound sleep? I got woken up about half an hour ago by the weather alert radio for a tornado watch this is in effect until 8am tomorrow morning. The coffee and hot water machines are prepped to brew for our enjoyment in the am. See ya's in the am dudes and dudettes.
    Sleep well
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

pogo Guest

Zoop......... Good morning all.... everyone's :sleeping: as I leave for Buffalo. Have a great day and I'll see you later.

So I wake up to the theme from Pirates of the Caribbean? Cool. Then have to deal with a broken cell phone, from its flight across the room.
    So.... I take it I shouldn't call you this morning ??? Or should I ????

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    Would that be better then throwing the weather alert radio for waking you up from a sound sleep? I got woken up about half an hour ago by the weather alert radio for a tornado watch this is in effect until 8am tomorrow morning. The coffee and hot water machines are prepped to brew for our enjoyment in the am. See ya's in the am dudes and dudettes.
    Sleep well
    Keep your head down Sandy. for less wind, rain, and NO tornado's.

Got to run.... bye....

Post Thanks / Like

for all who need it!

Congratulations to Mary and Ken!

Safe travels to Pogo.

A great big to everyone.

Did I miss anything?

Gotta run
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Blythe do you need any cookies and milk to go to bed that early?
    Nope... that was just my sign-off time... by the time I actually climbed in bed, read and turned the light off, it was 10:30 or so... as usual....

Hi everyone..... the resort is completed as of 9:30 this evening. The contractors completed their share at around 5:30 and Patti and I worked until a few minutes ago.

Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong, but I think Ken meant you drank a 5th !
    Yeah! that is so great!!

Funny -- that's what I thought, too!! I honestly forgot Ken was a lawyer 'til Cindy mentioned it... I guess great minds think alike!!

Well lets see...if we walk south far enough...I've heard the California beaches are nice and warm.
    Last time (5 years ago), when DH and I had had enough, we grabbed a bottle of wine and couple of cups and disappeared to the beach after dinner. Fortunately, there was a house full of people to watch the kids. We returned in a much better mood.

DD13 just found out that her new best friend is on the same "team" as her for this year. She has found a friend that totally accepts her for her, and they are so much alike. So happy endings for today!
    Sounds like the perfect antidote... a bottle of wine, a trip to California...

That's great! She must be so excited... and I'm sure it's made that first day sound so much better!!

Well, I'm off to the showers and to take the kids clothes shopping and to the "spa"... cracks me up that they keep saying that, but they're excited, so.... I hope you guys have a great day -- I'll see you all later!!

(I left some coffee on the counter, would anyone like some Enlish muffins??)
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all, sorry I didn't have time to quote anyone. Ken, congrats on your anniversary! to anyone else that needs it.

Boy yesterday was a whopper. With Mike's grandma being so sick I thought that was all we were going to have to deal with. Then my parents have us up for what I thought was a social dinner where they proceed to let us know they're moving back home to Michigan! Yikes. I guess to most people it's not that big of a deal, and I guess this sounds kinda stupid but I've never lived away from my dad for more than six months. It's going to really be difficult for me. My dad, before I met Mike was my best friend. I can tell my dad anything, call him at any time for anything, and he's always be there for me. He's the one that told me I could be anything, do anything, achieve anything, and taught me to be the person I am today. Not being able to call him and see him on a moment's notice is going to really be hard for me especially now that he's getting older, something could happen and I wouldn't be there. It's not the end of the world, but it really stinks you know?

So Scooter still hates the door. Mike's supposedly the master of the door now and going to train Scooter. Well guess who got up three times last night to make her go out, clean up pee in the house, etc? You got it, so much for the master!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day to you all!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    for all who need it!

Congratulations to Mary and Ken!

Safe travels to Pogo.

A great big to everyone.

Did I miss anything?

Gotta run

I think Deb has summed it up best!

Well, I'm off to the showers and to take the kids clothes shopping and to the "spa"... cracks me up that they keep saying that, but they're excited, so.... I hope you guys have a great day -- I'll see you all later!!

(I left some coffee on the counter, would anyone like some Enlish muffins??)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Boy yesterday was a whopper. With Mike's grandma being so sick I thought that was all we were going to have to deal with. Then my parents have us up for what I thought was a social dinner where they proceed to let us know they're moving back home to Michigan! Yikes. I guess to most people it's not that big of a deal, and I guess this sounds kinda stupid but I've never lived away from my dad for more than six months. It's going to really be difficult for me. My dad, before I met Mike was my best friend. I can tell my dad anything, call him at any time for anything, and he's always be there for me. He's the one that told me I could be anything, do anything, achieve anything, and taught me to be the person I am today. Not being able to call him and see him on a moment's notice is going to really be hard for me especially now that he's getting older, something could happen and I wouldn't be there. It's not the end of the world, but it really stinks you know?

So Scooter still hates the door. Mike's supposedly the master of the door now and going to train Scooter. Well guess who got up three times last night to make her go out, clean up pee in the house, etc? You got it, so much for the master!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day to you all!
    Just Zooping quick - the weekend was hectic and I have not been around and have regrettably not caught up on the thread.

Today I dropped Benjamin off at daycare for the very first time.... It was so sad! I am happy to report that he went off with his class like a pro, it is mommy that is having a hard time with it . Brandon starts Junior Kindergarten in a few weeks, so everything is happening all at once it seems! Ben will only be in daycare 1 day a week until I go back to work, it is just a big step for me...Man is the house ever quiet!!!

Well, I am heading out to get the mom wagon (van) looked at. I have had a light on my dash for a while now and need to get it taken care of - can I ask for some dust that it is not too expensive to fix? I have the feeling it may be an airbag problem and could get costly.

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday! Oh, and there is some leftover PB&J if anyone is interested!
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: