Quantcast Just Questions: Extreme Resort Makeover. - Page 50

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
    Post Thanks / Like

Everning all, sup? My babysitter just came over so I could show her all the stuff when she's here taking care of the girls and George. She was here last year and pretty much everything is the same but I wanted to make sure. I'm a nervous mother. I like to know my babies are taken care of. We pay her pretty good too, but it's a god send to have her. Last year was one of the best vacations I have ever had because I didn't worry about a thing, everyone was safe and sound.

Kate, are you and Blythe working tonight?

OH, I forgot to tell you guys, we hired the receptionist that I interviewed last week!! She decided we had pretty good benefits so she would take less an hour. That was wonderful!! So she starts the day I get back from vacation. It's going to be great. I'll finally get some time to catch up on some stuff and maybe some extra time to spend at the shelter helping the furries.

Hope you all are having a wonderful night, what should I have for dinner? I really want chicken fingers from this local place, they dip them in the best sauce...YUM.

Love ya all BIG HUGE
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    pogo Guest

Hey gang..... I real busy day today and I only had time to lurk a little and not post until now.

How are all our friends from the gulf coast area ???? Are you all OK ????

Hey Morgan... glad to hear I'll get a chance to meet you in December.

Flower.... I can't understand why you'd be creeped out by POFQ Food Court. We love it there.

I'll be pretty tied up this week so I'll drop in when I can..... play nice.... love ya.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Hey Morgan... glad to hear I'll get a chance to meet you in December.
    I do hope so! We'll only be around for Sat and Sun, so I hope to be able to meet some others I didn't get to meet in October!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    :
    Hey Morgan, good to see you around and hope we get to see you next week in MK
    I sure hope we can make the EMH meet! We need to throw down some ideas! You have any?

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    Hiya Morgan. I Zumba!!!!!!!! It's sooooooo much fun. Since I started training for my November marathon I haven't been able to go because the classes are all on my running days. I can't wait to start going back, it's such a blast. So how's your training going? (you knew I had to ask )
    I do that in addition to running! Its a great break for it. I do intervals, so this is good for a walk day. It really does help with endurance; I can run longer and get less tired now! With it being so freakin hot, I am doing indoor training.

You're doing the Rock n Roll, right? In San Antonio? I will be doing the half then. Wouldn't it be cool if we could have an Intercot meet!?

What is your LR up to?

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Hey Morgan good to see you!! When are you going to be there in Sept? We're headed out on Monday! Can't wait, free dining...can't get any better than that!
    We leave Sept 11, right in prime Ike time. I am rather fearful of us not getting there and/or missing out on MNSSHP

I hope you all are having a great evening. I just did the tredmill for 20 min (running the entire time), a turbo kick box class, and a Zumba class. I think I smell bad...

Have a good evening everyone!
    Last edited by DisneyDudet; 09-02-2008 at 11:13 PM.
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, this trip is getting exciting. Under 91 days. I wasn't thinking about it QUITE as much yesterday, but got a call today to sing next Mon. at a womens brunch. It's really short notice, but they need one secular song, and one Christian, so I decided to do a Disney "ditty", since I know most of them. Right now, it's between "You've Got A Friend In Me", or "Zippity -Do-Dah".

Maybe some of you are familiar with Stonecroft Ministries. It's a national organization, and I get asked every nine months or so, (usually, with a little more notice).

Anyway, is there anything better to get in the mood for Disney than listening to music all day? I think not!
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Natazu Guest

Hi all. Good news. I think my mom is coming with us in December. She hasn't been to Disney since I was in high school, that's like 50 years ago. She's a foodie like me (somehow she only weighs 120 pounds) so we're going to drag here to all the lunches and dinners if no one minds.

Pogo, one more family member for CG ok?

Post Thanks / Like

What is CG?
    Oh yeah, Cypress Gardens...
    Glad to hear your mom is coming!
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

hey everyone. Just a quick zoop in to say I miss you all, and that I arrived safely in Korea on Saturday morning (Korea time). I missed Friday completely due to time difference. I started training at the Hagwon (English Institute) Monday, and believe I will actually teach tomorrow *crosses fingers*. Pretty much all the kids are great.
    As expected (since I've been to Korea 4 times before), the culture is COMPLETELY different, and I believe I am adjusting rather well. I am very homesick, and really upset that I will probably not be able to get home by Xmas eve (we have to work on the 24th!), but it's getting easier for the most part.
    I hope everyone back in the states is doing well...haven't been caught up with recent news, but I hope no hurricanes or floods/draughts are dampering/drying out everyone's days.
    Miss you all...oh yea, anyone care to ship me some cheddar cheese? (we don't have any here...and I am in HUGE cheese withdrawl!)
    ~Greg~
    18 trips to WDW!
    Next trip: Nov 14-18, 2013!

9 trips to Disneyland!
    Next trip: Dec 22-23, 2013

4 trips to Tokyo Disneyland!
    Next Trip: Dec 17-19, 2013

5 trips to Hong Kong Disneyland!
    Next Trip: ?

pogo Guest

Good morning all.... how's everyone this fine day ??

Busy day today so again I'll be scarce. Play nice !
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    Oh, this trip is getting exciting. Under 91 days. I wasn't thinking about it QUITE as much yesterday, but got a call today to sing next Mon. at a womens brunch. It's really short notice, but they need one secular song, and one Christian, so I decided to do a Disney "ditty", since I know most of them. Right now, it's between "You've Got A Friend In Me", or "Zippity -Do-Dah".
    I'd like to hear you "Zippity -Do-Dah". Can you do this at our CP or CR get together in December ???? Maybe sing the start and lead the group ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    Hi all. Good news. I think my mom is coming with us in December. She hasn't been to Disney since I was in high school, that's like 50 years ago. She's a foodie like me (somehow she only weighs 120 pounds) so we're going to drag here to all the lunches and dinners if no one minds.

Pogo, one more family member for CG ok?
    Sure..... why not... what is CG anyways ??? Why ask me.... Deb is in charge of CP and you are in charge of CR.
    Hhhhmmmm.... I wonder who is in charge of our Cypress Gardens meet ???

Quote Originally Posted by grego77 View Post
    hey everyone. Just a quick zoop in to say I miss you all, and that I arrived safely in Korea on Saturday morning (Korea time). I missed Friday completely due to time difference.
    Greg... glad to hear you made it safe and sound. Even though you missed a day on the way over, you'll get it back on the way home. You do remember exactly where you left it, don't you ???

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Wednesday, don't ya just love short weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDudet View Post
    You're doing the Rock n Roll, right? In San Antonio? I will be doing the half then. Wouldn't it be cool if we could have an Intercot meet!? What is your LR up to?
    Yes I am! That's so cool you'll be there too. I definitely think we should arrange a meet. I had to think about LR for a second there hehe...last Thursday I did 14 and Saturday I'm scheduled to do 15.....it will be my longest run to date! I'm jealous you got to do Zumba...I wonder if we do the same songs or if they differ between places?

hey everyone. Just a quick zoop in to say I miss you all, and that I arrived safely in Korea on Saturday morning (Korea time)
    Hey Greg! Thanks for checking in. My mom sent me the link to your blog so I'll be reading that too. (no idea how she found it) I got to meet Laurie on Sunday in MK (you met her at the New England meets) and we were talkin' about you! (only good things of course )

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Sure..... why not... what is CG anyways ???
    Are you guys going to California Grill without me?
    EMILY

Now approaching.......Mickey's Star Traders!!!

Post Thanks / Like

hey everyone. Just a quick zoop in to say I miss you all, and that I arrived safely in Korea on Saturday morning (Korea time). I missed Friday completely due to time difference. I started training at the Hagwon (English Institute) Monday, and believe I will actually teach tomorrow *crosses fingers*. Pretty much all the kids are great.
    As expected (since I've been to Korea 4 times before), the culture is COMPLETELY different, and I believe I am adjusting rather well. I am very homesick, and really upset that I will probably not be able to get home by Xmas eve (we have to work on the 24th!), but it's getting easier for the most part.
    I hope everyone back in the states is doing well...haven't been caught up with recent news, but I hope no hurricanes or floods/draughts are dampering/drying out everyone's days.
    Miss you all...oh yea, anyone care to ship me some cheddar cheese? (we don't have any here...and I am in HUGE cheese withdrawl!)
    Yeah!!! You made it!!! My inlaws have lived in China and Romania and they used to import a lot of products from a company called Peter Justesen (PJ's). I checked out their website and you have to enter to country as the Republic of Korea, you can pay in USD$ and they offer a ton of products & produce which can be shipped to you. They do not have cheddar though but there are a few other cheeses available.

Just zooping! I dropped the boys off at daycare and have a busy day planned. Do you remember a while back I mentioned I was trying to head up a blood drive in honour of my step-dad? Well, I have a meeting with Canadian Blood Services this morning to get the blood drive off the ground! Wish me luck!

I'll be back after the meeting to catch up!
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good night and Good luck.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Ken dear you might want to check out your last post. Did you forget your question?
    need 1 of mine to fluff it out a bit?
    Did you forget to drink the coffee that was prepped last night for our enjoyment this am? Don't you wish I'd go back to days again? Did I forget to tell you all that I'm training over at the Buzz Complex? Oopsies if I did forget. lolol
    Well anyway I start at 2:30(1430) and train to about 11pm(2300) tonight.
    Have a magical day
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: