Quantcast Toy Story Mania - Standby Line during AM EHM

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question Toy Story Mania - Standby Line during AM EHM

On an AM EHM day (8:00am), what would the wait time be for a Standby line if we were to arrive at opening and go straight to TSM.

Also, if we got a FP @ that time, what may be a return time?

How long is the attraction itself?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know but I hope someone answers you soon - we leave in 33 hours. This is the only ride that DS wants to ride this trip - I've already warned him that the first day we do DHS will be for evening EMH so don't get his hopes up - all fast passes will be gone I'm sure and with only 3 park days and 2 little ones we can not wait in a line that is over an hour long but I promised him that when we go back to DHS for morning EMH that we'll ride at least once - hoping we can pull off the FP/Standby line thing ourselves.

Can you child swap this ride if we decide to not take the baby (she's 13 months) on?
    November 2010 - Fort Wilderness
    August 2008 – Pop
    April 2008 – Fort Wilderness
    November 2004 – Off Site – Cypress Point Resort

Post Thanks / Like

We got to the park at about 8:30 and the standby line was 50 minutes (actual time about 35 minutes). At 8:30 the fastpass return was 12:30.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Friend of Figment View Post
    We got to the park at about 8:30 and the standby line was 50 minutes (actual time about 35 minutes). At 8:30 the fastpass return was 12:30.
    Thanks, further proof that we will need to strike early.
    November 2010 - Fort Wilderness
    August 2008 – Pop
    April 2008 – Fort Wilderness
    November 2004 – Off Site – Cypress Point Resort

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

We just returned from a week long trip. We rode TSM 4 times in one day. We arrived about a half hour before park opening. Once we entered the park, we were able to work our way pretty close to the park. We just kept looking for open spaces and moved into them.

After the rope drop, we headed straight to TSM. I went to the fast pass line and got fast passes for the both of us. The first fast passes are for 10am. Ours were for 10:30 am. I then joined my partner in line. Unfortunatey, the ride was down to technical difficulties. The ride did not open until 10:30. Once the ride did open, we were through the line in less than 20 minutes. We were told by a CM that they can load 16 guests per minute.

Right after we rode, we got off and used our fast pass. This time the ride broke down again and we were given a reentry pass we could use anytime in the next 5 days. Later in the afternoon we returned and used the single rider line (they were allowing single riders off and on all day). We got off the ride and got right back in line. This time they were not allowing single riders so we used our reentry pass. That night was the late EMH hours. We got in line for the EMH fast passes at 9:30pm. The lines were crazy at this time. At 10pm the lines opened and we reached the machines at 10:20. At this time the fast passes were for 12:20.

So, you can get more ride in, if you plan for it. I highly suggest heading straight there after the rope drop. On the other days we were in the park the wait was never under 70 minutes. We saw it as high as 2 hours.

It was definitely our favorite ride. Very addictive. We both joked about having TSM arm from playing it so much.
    August 2009- Port Orleans French Quarter for 7 Magical days!

August 2008- Port Orleans French Quarter for 7 fantastic days!

May 1996 (Memorial Day Weekend) Only 1 day, but visited all 3 parks!

One of the world's biggest Donald Duck fans!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,
    Just got back from WDW.
    On Wednesday evening, the line for TSM was 210 minutes.
    Friday at noon, FP was already used up for the day. Got in standby (2 hrs again), but the ride broke down after a half hour.
    Heard people saying it was worth a two hour wait, unfortunately, we never found out.

Post Thanks / Like

We were there last Monday and got a Fast pass aroung 10 or 10:30, and the Return time was 8:15 PM- 9:15 PM. We never got there!!!!!!!! Oh well, we'll get there next time!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like the crowds have been massive for this ride! I rode it during the AP event they had and waited about 20 minutes. I guess we'll be fastpassing it up early when we go next time!
    Too many trips to keep track of now! Vacation WDW twice a year so any questions ask freely ☺️

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: