Quantcast Photopass @ Water Parks

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Photopass @ Water Parks

Does anyone know if they offer Photopass at the Water Parks? Granted I don't know if I really want my picture taken in my swim suit. Might be fun for the kids though.
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

yes they do!!!! they give you a mini photopass that is on a wrist band. that way you don't have to carry the big one around. It's pretty cool. The photographers hang out in the lazy river and other places. Disney has it all figured out.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure anyone wants to see me in my speedos.
    1965*, 1972, 1980, 1986, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2003, 2004 Disneyland ** Aug 2009 25th Wedding Anniversary, 2010 (June), 2012

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one

Post Thanks / Like

I got some great pics of my kids at Blizzard Beach crossing the rope area and in the small kid area. There weren't many people asking them to take pictures, so they took a lot more candid ones than usual. They were some of my favorite pictures of the bunch.
    It's not easy being green....

Post Thanks / Like

They do. These are always some of my favorite pics cause we never have a camera out at the water park. They have them all over the kid area and in the river.
    November 2010 Disneyland
    December 2009 Disneyland
    March 2008 Disneyland
    December 2007 Disneyland
    September 2007 All Star Music
    August 2007 Disneyland
    October 2006 Offsite
    December 2003 POR
    June 2001 All Star Music

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, there is photopass at the waterparks. We saw more photographers at blizzard beach than any other park.
    And the wristband photopasses are so convienient. They should use those at all the parks!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes there are plenty of Photopass Photographers at the Water Parks (I just happen to be one of them). It's a great team and we rotate between Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. At Blizzard we are at Meltaway Bay (bobbing wave pool), Cross Country Creek, Summit, Ski Patrol (Iceberg and T-Bar Areas), with Goofy when he makes appearances, Tikes Peak (kid's area), and in the morning at Sonny's Sled and Snow Family near the front of the park. At Typhoon we are at the Wave Pool, Crush 'N Gusher, Gangplank Falls, Castaway Creek, Ketchakiddee Creek (kid's area), with Lilo and Stitch when they appear, and at Lagoona Gator in the morning near the front of the park. There are viewing stations at both parks (Snowless Joe's at Blizzard and High and Dry at Typhoon) and you can get a variety of action and candid shots. The wave shot at Typhoon in particular is a great shot if timed correctly. Hope this helps!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! I'm looking forward to great pics of the kids in the water park our next trip next year...not myself though!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info, wouldn't mind a couple of pics in wave pool & else where. Sounds like fun
    Three years in Connecticut and loving it
    Next trip in Jan 2017 I hope!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to sound dumb - but how do the wrist bands get onto your photopass card if you have pre-paid for the cd??????

1992 - Offsite, 1995 - Offsite, 1997 - Offsite,
    1998 - Disney All Star Sports, 2004 - Disney All Star Movies, 2005 - Disney All Star Movies, 2008 - Disney Pop Century, 2010 - Disney All Star Sports,
    2011 - Disney Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneymad1998 View Post
    Sorry to sound dumb - but how do the wrist bands get onto your photopass card if you have pre-paid for the cd??????

When you get home, you put these numbers PLUS any other cards you might get while at the parks all on the same account... then it comes on one cd. One other tip, write the numbers down somewhere while you are at WDW just in case you lose the cards between WDW and home.
    MK 1980 FOUR hours(July & 105) * Nov 04 POLY.. with my 2 princesses *Nov 05 Contemporary *Nov 06 split stay Cont/POFQ , making memories with my 21 yr old neice who has cancer. Sweet Lindsey passed March 2007 :(
    Nov 07 WL *Nov 08 VWL *Nov 09 Bay Lake Tower WDW/DC/SW/DCL*April 2011 B2B Disney Dream

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: