Quantcast Adding Dining Question...

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question Adding Dining Question...

We leave in 25 days and wanted to know if anyone has ever added the Dining Package once they arrived to the World?

We originally were unable to add dining to our land/sea package when we booked our trip. Then they decided that you could add dining to the land portion of the land/sea package. However, we added 2 additional nights onto our package, so we could not add dining at this point. The only way we would have been able to do it was to change our reservations to make the land portion 2 separate trips. This was not an option, as it was way too expensive to slit up the trip. Hope this is not too confusing!

Anyway, I wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with this. I have my dining ressies made regardless, it would just make my life easier if we had the plan. Has anyone ever added the plan once they arrived? Does Disney do this?

Thanks for any help/advice!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
    º0º Monica º0º

Resorts visited to date: *CR * ASSp * CBR * Poly * POFQ * AKL * POR *

Most recent trip: Aug '08 - Disney Cruise Line and Poly!!

Year off and then Off-Site Timeshare and WL July 2010!

"It all started with a mouse"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    7.37 miles from WDW. My retirement dream come true!
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you have to add it 10 days or more from your arrival date...that used to be the rule, I don't know if it has changed along with everything else that changed with the dining plan.

Have a great time!
    I LOVE DISNEY WORLD!!!!!
    A dream is a wish your heart makes and mine came true when I retired here in December 2014! I go to a park at least once a week!

Post Thanks / Like

I would call today and ask. The closer you get to your trip date, the less likely it will be allowed (if at all).
    But call and ask- it can't hurt!
    Linda
    aka: wendy*darling

INTERCOT Staff:
    Disney & Orlando Dining/Nightlife, Shopping & Water Parks/Disney Vacation Club

DVC owners at WLV, BCV and SSR
    Next up: VWL & POFQ Dec 2009 - just adults!
    On Deck: DCL Wonder Dec 2010... but I'm sure we can come up with something before then!

Post Thanks / Like

When we arrived to our resort and were checking in we found out they forgot to add our dining to our package. We asked if we could add it right there and they said that they could not add it to the package once we were on Disney property, it was even their mistake for it not being on in the first place. I even showed them our receipt with everything listed. It was a big mess. Still it was not added and my husband was really mad. Hope this helps.
    ~Ashley~
    ~ºOº 83-93 -Poly
    96-ASMu
    2x 2006- POR
    2x 2007- CBR/POR
    2008- AKL
    2009- CR
    Apr 2010- Poly
    Oct 2010- AKL & Poly
    Next trip Mar 2011 GF ºOº~

Here you leave today - and visit the worlds of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy

Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't add it once you are there. This was in May 2007. Not sure if things have changed, but also at that time you had up until 3 days before your arrival to add it. But I would call for sure and ask.
    Offsite...(12/97 & 10/99)
    DL...(10/02 & 5/05)
    CBR/Disney Wonder 2004, AllStar Music 2004, AKL 2006, POP 2006, POP 2007, Poly 2007, BWI 2007, WL 2008, CSR 2009, Poly 2009, CBR 2010, AKL 2011...

Post Thanks / Like

We added an extra night when we arrived but couldn't add the extra day of dinning plan. I was a upset and wish I called before we left home. Call now so you will not be disappointed when you get there.
    Yacht Club May 2015
    AoA Holiday 2013
    Pop Century May 2012, July 2011, May 2008, and May 2006
    All Star Music Sept 2007
    All Star Movies May 2006
    Many Trips as a Child Contemporary, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Swan, Dolphin, and Board Walk

Post Thanks / Like

Well I called Disney Cruise Line tonight, and to my dismay, I cannot add dining to our package since we added "pre-nights" to the package. I am so disappointed, this would have saved us money overall. Not alot, but at least pre-paying would have been easier!

Oh well, we will have fun regardless of the dining plan or not...OFF TO DISNEY WE GO! Only 25 more days!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
    º0º Monica º0º

Resorts visited to date: *CR * ASSp * CBR * Poly * POFQ * AKL * POR *

Most recent trip: Aug '08 - Disney Cruise Line and Poly!!

Year off and then Off-Site Timeshare and WL July 2010!

"It all started with a mouse"

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: