Quantcast Just Questions: Sanitized for Your Protection - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    YAY!!! Thanks Ken! Do you think they have room for ALL of us PLUS Carol's scrapbooking stuff??????
    It's not all mine!! I think Blythe has some here along with Rachel. Blythe and I have to help Rachel scrap book all those pictures of little Alex with his JQ aunties and uncles!!! Does that sound like a good excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff G View Post
    That was a bumpy ride Ken, who was driving the RV?
    Did the other Alex pop in and drive it for you Ken?

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Did everybody's luggage arrive all right? Or did you forget to pay the surcharge?
    I think we lost my scrapbooking stuff!! I think I saw Pogo throw it out the window.

Hey, Buddy, are you going away just to go see little Alex or because we're giving you such a bad time?

Blythe, way to go on 17 pages!!! I'm impressed!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    OK.... I guess maybe Jeff was right. I think I need a leave of absence from JQ, don't you.

I'll be back in a week or so... bye
    Hey, Buddy, JQU wouldn't be the same without you. Please don't leave us. I look forward to reading your posts. Do I need to come to Rochester to kick some behind? Seriously, Buddy...if you need to talk.
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

13 is the magic age? Will can start posting here? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone.

Nice cleaning job! Yes, I am home. I got back last night. I had a great time in Korea and Japan...and I promise to put up a thrilling (yes I said THRILLING!) trip report of Tokyo Disney ASAP!

Hope everyone is doing well. From reading as much as I could, I think camp ran a bit amuck in the week+ since I've been gone...hehe. I think I missed too much. Oh well. Pogo, don't leave! I need your wisdom...is that a good word? Wisdom? It looks pretty cool to write...hehe. Wisdom.

Are we still at camp btw? I am too jetlagged to notice where I am...or what I'm writing anymore...LOL
    ~Greg~
    18 trips to WDW!
    Next trip: Nov 14-18, 2013!

9 trips to Disneyland!
    Next trip: Dec 22-23, 2013

4 trips to Tokyo Disneyland!
    Next Trip: Dec 17-19, 2013

5 trips to Hong Kong Disneyland!
    Next Trip: ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    13 is the magic age? Will can start posting here? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
    It's a good thing! Bring him aboard. Lauren got her account when she was 13 I think. Isn't that a good thing?
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone for the for my mom... I spent 1/2 the day at the Dr's office, got out at 6pm. Looks like she cut the tendon and will have surgery to reattach it on Monday. She's worried b/c my dad only wants her to help him; but, I'm hoping the silver lining will be that she gets some help w/ his care. Thanks again.
    to all I'm really tired...

So Where is Pogo??? Pogo don't you know we are doing you a favor by being mean??? How many wives out there want women doting all over their husbands? We are doing you a favor I wouldn't tease you if I didn't like you. You really have to meet me to understand me (if that's possible)
    I did think that what you said was very very sweet and thoughtful but as a single woman I don't want your wife upset... ask Bret. I always tell Bret to make sure that Sherrie knows I love her too. Trust me it's a compliment when I tease you. If I'm then its don't leave sorry... I tease Diane, hey Diane I just made some buckeye cookies...
    Anyone want the recipe???
    Next
    DD, DS @ AKV Dec 12 SSR 12-16

AKV Savannah 8/08
    ASMu my BD 4/08 w/ Angel & MrsSgtT
    SSR 10/07 BWV-12/06
    Pop-05 04 03 1st Nighters
    OKW-97 96 Poly- 89 87 86 CR:72
    Offsite:8xs FW:83 82 82 DL 67,68,71

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    So Where is Pogo??? Pogo don't you know we are doing you a favor by being mean??? How many wives out there want women doting all over their husbands? We are doing you a favor I wouldn't tease you if I didn't like you. You really have to meet me to understand me (if that's possible)
    I did think that what you said was very very sweet and thoughtful but as a single woman I don't want your wife upset... ask Bret. I always tell Bret to make sure that Sherrie knows I love her too. Trust me it's a compliment when I tease you. If I'm then its don't leave sorry... I tease Diane, hey Diane I just made some buckeye cookies...
    Anyone want the recipe???
    Beth, I'm the same way. I wouldn't tease you if I didn't care for you.

Hey, Mary and Di, I think you'd enjoy this. Today we had a lady who told me she was a psychic in the store today. We have membership card where you get a discount on regularly priced items. Anywho, she was buying some sequinned taffeta for her "office" We are suppose to suggest the card to customers(the card expires at the end of August and you have to pay for it), I figured since she was a psychic she'd know about it so I didn't say anything and she paid full price(there are signs all over the place about the card.) Can you tell I'm a psychic skeptic?

My other "smart" thing I did today was lock my keys in my car, while it was running!! Do you think I'm getting a little tired from all this work?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Do you not have Cracker Barrel restaurants up in the wild North? Lots of us love 'em.
    None in the NW that I know of. I have been to one while on the road, and it was good!
    OK.... I guess maybe Jeff was right. I think I need a leave of absence from JQ, don't you.

I'll be back in a week or so... bye
    Are they using and abusing and bruising your ego? Here's a
    Are you going out of town?
    Quote Originally Posted by sagessa View Post
    Anyone who wants to hold Alex is welcome to give him a cuddle. All I ask in return is a cookie, or some cake, or a brownie or maybe some non-diet soda. Can you tell I've been feeling deprived on the diabetic diet the past few months?
    I'll save my turn for December! Do you like dark chocolate?
    No leave of absence required. A clean & Pogoless JQ would be boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Quick zoop.... 17 pages done, now we're off to see Wall-E!!
    We STILL haven't seen it! Maybe this weekend?

Now I'm craving dark chocolate, and its all Rachel's fault....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Yes, 13 is the magic age. So, should we expect to see Will soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Do you like dark chocolate?

Now I'm craving dark chocolate, and its all Rachel's fault....
    Yes, I like dark chocolate. I'm craving it now too (even though I had 2 pieces of it today at work ). Do you think it's stress?
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea Ken ! How did you come up with it ????

Hey MM..... you need a question in each post ! Hurry back before the flexible one catches you !
    I said, "can I hold him"?
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

I'll save my turn for December! Do you like dark chocolate?
    No dark chocolate for me... how about some milk chocolate, maybe the caramel squares from Ghiradelli?

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    My other "smart" thing I did today was lock my keys in my car, while it was running!! Do you think I'm getting a little tired from all this work?
    That sounds like something I would do. I've locked my keys in the car so many times in the past. Thank goodness for keyless entry! Now I can't lock up the car without the remote safely in my hand!

Rachel R.
    7/84 Offsite
    4/87 Day Trip
    10/00 Contemporary
    10/02 Polynesian
    12/04 WL
    3/05 AKL/Contemporary
    5/05 Ft. Wilderness Cabins
    10/05 Contemporary/POR
    12/05 CBR
    5/06 OKW
    9&10/06 OKW/BCV
    12/06 Contemporary
    4/07 OKW
    10/07 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Evening all, most of you are probably already I should be too, pretty soon. I met a friend of mine for dinner, it was so nice to see her. She's getting married in a couple weeks so it was nice that she had some time before that we could get together. Then I took the girls up to my parent's house to make sure everything was ok. I watered the flowers out back. I swear the dogs were barking at everything, I'll be surprised if my parents don't have a notice from the homeowner's association when they get back So I guess I'm going to go fold some laundry and head off to bed.

Do you all think Pogo is really serious? Don't you think he knows how much we will miss him? Hope you all have a good night
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Rachel , I am a milk chocolate fan too! Dark is too bitter for me.

Amy ordered her business cards tonight. She is so excited! Oh, to be young and your whole professional future ahead of you!

Anybody wanna guess who I called to check on?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

It seems that the Drummerboy family is now +1. DW has adopted a Great Dane (which means we have adopted it). Abigail is a black Dane, about 11 yrs old (which is pretty old in Great Dane terms). She started out in an abusive household, then lived with a woman who cared for her well for about 5 years but married a man who said he wasn't going to ahve any dogs in his household ,and then she's been in a temporary household for several months. Right now, she's not sure what's going on, but we hope she'll adjust soon. Our other Dane, Shadow, seems to be a bit mystified for now as well.

Funny story--The people we were adopting from called our vet and inquired about DW as a dog owner. The vet's office was a little hesitant because there's another woman with the same name as DW who apparantly isn't as nice with her pets. Anyway, they mentioned Shadow and immediately the vet's office opened up with "Oh, Shadow's mom. She's a great pet owner, etc." Nice to be in a small town where people know you, but I thought that once our girls moved out, we'd have an identity other than ____'s mom or dad.

Anybody got a few tons of dog food to spare for two big lug dogs? DW already made a huge pillow for Abbie to sleep on and she's sacked out on the floor next to me right now. We'll see how she does through the night.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Wow, I see how you guys are, move while the blonde is gone. Not nice...
    Anyway, WELCOME home baby Alex!!!
    I'll take the first diaper, I'm back in practice since the baby is here. Well, I'm off to an appointment, catch up when I get back....
    Where should I put this diaper??
    I thought they moved because I was not looking.
    Welcome home Alex!!
    You can have the first baby change though... I like to look at babies but don't like the changing thing. Heck, my kids are 14 and 27 and I am just starting to like them.
    Does that make me a bad mother?
    You know you have to be careful b/c changing diapers can lead to At least that's what I've heard and oh Ken didn't anyone ever tell you not to mix Ammonia and Chlorox? geez

My kids haven't caught the concept either, in fact we don't even have any weddings on the near horizon.
    I don't think I can stay up with the baby tonight. I was in the ER 1/2 the night with my mom. She sliced her hand open on a mason jar. It took me two hours to convince her to go get stitches. I didn't get her to the ER until 11pm. Bad news, they think she cut a tendon b/c she can't move her thumb so she has to see a surgeon today. But since this such a nice clean thread we don't have to worry about infection.
    Anyone have a band-aid and plenty of coffee?
    Sorry to hear about your mom. Send her lots of hugs for me. Tell her to get well soon, I am ready for more shrimp. Call me after the surgery!
    Good luck with your dad. Call me if you need any help.
    Thank you that's so sweet. I see you've changed since our last thread! ladies clean up... make cookies... who do I look like Cinderella???
    I noticed that post. I was wondering why he was asking you to clean up... hasn't he seen your dust bunnies.... or wait, was that my house?
    I had to remind my DD last night that when she can write her name in the dust it meant it was time for her to pull out the polish.
    No..... you are prettier than that! Nice Try
    Shorts..... on my way to a meeting !
    A meeting on the golf course?
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Wow! Soooo many smart alec answers.. should I or shouldn't I? Hey Pogo -
    Coffee Pot? I think I saw Pogo wrapping it up as a baby gift for lil' Alex....
    Just couldn't help yourself, could you?
    that didn't take very long....

I think it's me and I'm getting .
    2. We generally try to separate our diaper talk from our restaurant talk though.
    ** See Jeff's post... sometimes you have to mix food and diapers.
    ~Angel~
    Proud DVC owners!
    SSR January 2007
    Bay Lake November 2008

Natazu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Here we go again... View Post

** See Jeff's post... sometimes you have to mix food and diapers.
    Umm, ew?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure most of you are tucked in and by now - which I should be doing soon...

Do you have any extra pixie dust? If so, could you once again send it to Northern CA where my nephew is on the fire lines at Big Sur. He has been there for 3 weeks, working 16-20 hour days, and has had only 2 days off. I posted a week ago that he had severly sprained his ankle, but continues to work. Well, now almost all of the firefighters have poison oak. It gets in the smoke from the burning trees/bushes, and penetrates everything. Meanwhile, they are dressed in full gear, in 110+ degree heat. Many have had to leave because it has gotten so severe! So if you have any pixie dust for him and his fellow firefighters, send it to the west, OK?

night night. Catch ya sometime tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    Umm, ew?
    Sorry, I could not help myself... those posts were just too close together.

I'm sure most of you are tucked in and by now - which I should be doing soon...

Do you have any extra pixie dust? If so, could you once again send it to Northern CA where my nephew is on the fire lines at Big Sur. He has been there for 3 weeks, working 16-20 hour days, and has had only 2 days off. I posted a week ago that he had severly sprained his ankle, but continues to work. Well, now almost all of the firefighters have poison oak. It gets in the smoke from the burning trees/bushes, and penetrates everything. Meanwhile, they are dressed in full gear, in 110+ degree heat. Many have had to leave because it has gotten so severe! So if you have any pixie dust for him and his fellow firefighters, send it to the west, OK?

night night. Catch ya sometime tomorrow.
    I think about those firefighters often. I do not know how they do what they do...
    I will say a special prayer for your nephew and the others that put their lives in danger every day over there.
    I am off to bed too. Every one have sweet dreams of Pogo coming back tomorrow.
    Or would that be a nightmare?
    ~Angel~
    Proud DVC owners!
    SSR January 2007
    Bay Lake November 2008

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sending all my extra to the west. I can't imagine the courage that it takes for the firefighters to put themselves on the line the way that they do.

I'm too tired to come up with a question; does anyone have one that I can borrow?

Rachel R.
    7/84 Offsite
    4/87 Day Trip
    10/00 Contemporary
    10/02 Polynesian
    12/04 WL
    3/05 AKL/Contemporary
    5/05 Ft. Wilderness Cabins
    10/05 Contemporary/POR
    12/05 CBR
    5/06 OKW
    9&10/06 OKW/BCV
    12/06 Contemporary
    4/07 OKW
    10/07 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Anybody wanna guess who I called to check on?
    Pogo? Is he okay? I had a rough night sleeping because I was worried about him. I guess worrying about a good friend is a lot better then worrying about getting inventory done.

Pogo, it's raining here. I think the skies are crying because they miss your upbeat personality.
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ