Quantcast Twilight (On DVD 3/21/09)

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joanna71985 View Post
    Are there any differences between the Borders 3-disc and Target 3-disc versions, besides the price?
    The third disc is their own...so Target has like behind the scenes and music and stuff, and Borders had interviews and red carpet stuff, I believe. Plus, Target comes with codes to use on iTunes for all 3 discs. I can't believe Target's 3 disc and Wal-Mart's 1 disc costs the same. Go Target!

Post Thanks / Like

I got my dad to watch Twilight with me! And he liked it! I knew he wanted to see it, but it really surprised me how much he liked it. He wants to see New Moon, and he would listen to the books on tape. He said it was very 'fresh'.

I forgot about watching the movie with the commentary. Oh well, I'll just have to watch it again.
    All of our dream can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

Remember, we must always believe in our wishes, for they are the magic in the world.

Current CM at MK! If you're in Adventureland and craving Dole, Ice Cream, or an eggroll, look for Sarah from Front Royal, VA and say Hi!

Post Thanks / Like

Count me in as getting it too..DW and I watched it about 3 times this weekend (I know pathetic) I am glad I read the book first before watching the movie. I am halfway through reading New Moon...and cannot wait for that movie...

Dean
    Twitter = DVC5571

Apr 04--First trip ever--30th Birthday Present
    Dec 05--Off Site (Honeymoon)
    Oct 07-- On Stie POP
    Feb 09-- Off Site -AK day trip
    Sept 10 -- Onsite -Coronodo Springs

Member of the Tommorowland Metro-Retro Historical Society

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Disneypixie513 View Post
    I got my dad to watch Twilight with me! And he liked it! I knew he wanted to see it, but it really surprised me how much he liked it. He wants to see New Moon, and he would listen to the books on tape. He said it was very 'fresh'.
    Haha this is funny! I've been trying to get my dad to watch it with me but I know he won't have the same reaction.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LauraleeH View Post
    The third disc is their own...so Target has like behind the scenes and music and stuff, and Borders had interviews and red carpet stuff, I believe. Plus, Target comes with codes to use on iTunes for all 3 discs. I can't believe Target's 3 disc and Wal-Mart's 1 disc costs the same. Go Target!
    Ahh! Border's edition sounds really neat! I would love to see those interviews!
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joanna71985 View Post
    Ahh! Border's edition sounds really neat! I would love to see those interviews!
    Actually you can see some of the interviews from the red carpet on the Borders website
    I watched some a few weeks ago, pretty cool

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LauraleeH View Post
    Actually you can see some of the interviews from the red carpet on the Borders website
    I watched some a few weeks ago, pretty cool
    Ooo, thanks! I'll have to go check that out!
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: