Quantcast Big Brother 10 Discussion - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I was sad to see Steven go tonight. But I guess he is really the lucky one. I don't think I like this cast very much. The only ones I could root for now are Angie, Keesha and Memphis. Ollie is okay, and I actually find Renny a little amusing now. But Jesse, April, Libra, Michelle and Jerry all make this no fun to watch for me. I am not at all riveted to the TV this season so far.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I was also kind of bummed to see Steven go I would have liked him to stay. But it wasn't really a surprise he was going.

I would much rather have had Dan go home but I think his days are numbered. I mean he wants to play like he is all weak but what is going to happen when people learn he isn't as weak as he seems? He will probably be in trouble then.

I hope Jesse goes home next he really annoys me with out into himself he is. I was watching when they had Julie on the Craig Ferguson last night and Craig said something about the Honey and Jesse was quick to point out how he had won. He just really annoys me.

I also find it strange how big of a deal BB is making about the Jesse Renny fight which from what I have seen doesn't seem to be as huge as they are making it seem. I mean the footage they showed tonight was just footage they had used already before I know they where talking to their families but I don't think they are fighting as much as BB is making it seem.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Much to my surprise, it looks like CBS has lifted the restrictions on viewing their shows online to folks outside of the US, and I was able to watch the first 5 episodes today. Have one more to catch up. I'm just excited to see BB again!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

So glad to see you'll be joining us Mel.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

I really didn't care who went home but I really would have liked to have seen them use the veto and put Libra up. I really don't like her and think she needs to go. She is almost as full of herself as Jessie is. I said "almost". His postering to everyone makes me sick. Give us a break, already! It will be interesting to see how much everyone starts buttering up Keisha (is that who it was?) now that she is head of household with all of them talking behind her back before.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if it is just because the last season just seemed to end, or what, but I am having a really hard time getting into this season. I almost think that it is a little boring. I am going to stick it out and hang in there for the long run though. I liked Steven and was sorry to see him go.
    Danielle

First Trip: April 1977
    Last Trip:- June 15-June 27 BLT and Vero Beach
    Next Trip: June 20-30 Vero Beach

Dallas, TX (1424.06 miles from the Disneyland Resort)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    Much to my surprise, it looks like CBS has lifted the restrictions on viewing their shows online to folks outside of the US, and I was able to watch the first 5 episodes today. Have one more to catch up. I'm just excited to see BB again!
    WOO HOO! I talked to the CBS executives for you!

I was sad to see Steven go. He seemed like a really nice guy.

Post Thanks / Like

One thing that I thought was really funny about Dan's speech was the things he mentioned that he had fun doing from what I have heard where things started by Steven.

So they got rid of Brian who was fun with the Sock Puppet Theater and now Steven who started some more entertainment in the house that is two entertaining people to watch in the house gone in the first two weeks. I don't know that there is anybody left that can really entertain like they did which is bad news for the people watching I think.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDisney View Post
    WOO HOO! I talked to the CBS executives for you!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chrisb26 View Post
    One thing that I thought was really funny about Dan's speech was the things he mentioned that he had fun doing from what I have heard where things started by Steven.

So they got rid of Brian who was fun with the Sock Puppet Theater and now Steven who started some more entertainment in the house that is two entertaining people to watch in the house gone in the first two weeks. I don't know that there is anybody left that can really entertain like they did which is bad news for the people watching I think.

Yea, it's not looking too good for us right now.

Post Thanks / Like

All caught up now.

Did you guys notice how Jesse's goodbye to Stephen was all about Jesse? I really hope that kid goes home soon.

Memphis really reminds me of Jamie Walters. Not sure what he's doing these days, but once upon a time he was on 90210.

And Jesse reminds me of someone too, but I can't figure out who it is.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you guys notice how Jesse's goodbye to Stephen was all about Jesse? I really hope that kid goes home soon.
    You know I didn't notice this last night but when I watched House Calls tonight they where talking about it and played the clip again and I noticed it. I can't believe he would turn somebodies goodbye message into something about him.

Also did you notice last night when Julie was talking to Jesse in the HOH room and she said something about him telling people he is just a body with no brains or something and he just gives her a blank look I thought it was so funny. I said well I guess that confirms that lol
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

All caught up now.

I did notice that Mel. He is a total narcissist. He is my least favorite player by far and I wish he would get the boot soon. Again, I really think Steven was lucky to get out of that house.

I am gld you have access to watch the show in real time now Mel.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

All caught up now.

Memphis really reminds me of Jamie Walters. Not sure what he's doing these days, but once upon a time he was on 90210.

THANK YOU!! I couldn't place Memphis! That's exactly it!

Jesse sort of reminds me of that cartoon character Johnny Bravo - all braun, no brains.

Post Thanks / Like

In case you guys haven't heard BB has changed the day of the Eviction shows they are going back to the days they had last summer with the show happening on Thursday at 8pm est its no longer on Wednesday.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Where was this announced? Julie said at the end of last week's show that the next shows would be Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Has it been changed since then?

August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chrisb26 View Post
    In case you guys haven't heard BB has changed the day of the Eviction shows they are going back to the days they had last summer with the show happening on Thursday at 8pm est its no longer on Wednesday.
    I have not heard that, but I hope it is true. I liked the eviction shows on Thursday better since I'm usually working 14 hour days on Wednesday.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pixiesmimi View Post
    Where was this announced? Julie said at the end of last week's show that the next shows would be Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Has it been changed since then?
    I think this was announced a couple days ago what they did was switch the Greatest American Dog timeslot which was on Thursday with BB Eviction show on Wednesday.

Here is the Press Release:

07.25.2008CBS PROGRAM ADVISORY -- "BIG BROTHER 10 WEDNESDAY" AND "GREATEST AMERICAN DOG" SWITCHING TIME PERIODS
    "Big Brother" Live Eviction Show Returns to its Regular Summer Thursday 8:00 PM Time Period
    BIG BROTHER 10 WEDNESDAY will move to Thursday, beginning next week, switching time periods with GREATEST AMERICAN DOG.

The switch returns the weekly BIG BROTHER live eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, to its familiar summer Thursday (8:00-9:00 PM) time period, effective July 31.

This week's Wednesday broadcast (4.1/07, 6.22m) improved on the previous week's premiere by +5% in households (from 3.9/07), +13% in adults 25-54 (2.6/08 from 2.3/07), +17% in adults 18-49 (2.1/07 from 1.8/06) and added +460,000 viewers (from 5.76m, +8%).

In its three broadcasts, GREATEST AMERICAN DOG is averaging 4.9/09 in households, 7.52 million viewers, 2.4/08 in adults 25-54 and 1.8/06 in adults 18-49. GREATEST AMERICAN DOG's move to Wednesday (8:00-9:00 PM) is effective July 30.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your post because I haven't seen an announcement like this and chances are most of us would have missed it if you hadn't posted it unless, of course, they announce it at the end of the program on Tuesday. But some people TiVo it and don't get to watch until later and might miss it. I did go to the network website after reading your post and it has been changed on there. Thanks!

August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

I was very happy with Keesha becoming HOH and it seems it was good she is since finally somebody will change things up and not just be the same with what the "alliance of 8" wants.

I have no idea why you would want to be in an alliance with 8 people do you really think you can trust the 7 other members of the alliance?

I am very happy Jesse went up and hope he has to go home this week although not sure if that will be the case it seemed more like Keesha wanted Angie gone then Jesse.

Also who is Jesse to say "oh Dan will understand totally if you put him up" I feel so bad for him he made the mistake of teaming up with somebody in the first week and now he is forced to go home because of it? That is such a poor reason to make somebody go home weeks later. I mean if this was near the end of the game and you teamed up with somebody okay but this was the first week nobody knew anybody and what was fully going on they should really refocus who they want to get out of the house with people that are bigger threats.

Which is why with Keesha changing things up this week was so great!
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: