Quantcast Big Brother 10 Discussion - Page 11

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you line for line! Especially about Brian calling out the jury members for ridiculous behaviour! I wish he stuck around a bit longer.

GO DAN!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, too bad Brian went out so early. That puppet show bit was very funny, and I'm sure he would have had us laughing throughout the season.

GO DAN!!! I'm very glad he won. As the jury questioned them and they made their final speeches, I realized just how much Dan deserved it.

And I'm happy Keesha won America's vote. Take that April.

Post Thanks / Like

YEA DAN and KEESHA! Totally great ending!
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, Dan! Turned out better than I thought! I was so afraid after hearing the jury discuss it that Memphis would win. I'm glad they all came to their senses. Did you hear him say "not one vote?" This was the best ending to one of the Big Brother seasons ever because I usually don't like who wins. Not saying it was the best seasons, just the best ending.

I am really surprised about Keisha getting America's vote. I thought for sure Renny would but am so glad Jerry didn't get it although I'm surprised someone else, like maybe Renny, wasn't second. I like Keisha so that is good that she got it.

I agree about the other house guests' comments. Tell it like it is, Brian! How do you like the way Jessie made it about himself? They didn't ask Angie any questions though, did they? Unless I missed it.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Dallas, TX (1424.06 miles from the Disneyland Resort)
    Post Thanks / Like

Jesse is such a loser! "Thank you America for thinking of me" Yeah we were thinking how much we hated you!

Glad for Dan! I was also suprised about Keesha, thought for sure it would be Renny, guess I wasted $0.99 cents on that text!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chrisb26 View Post
    I was kind of surprised that Keesha won the America's Choice I thought Renny had it. Although she did play a good game. I was surprised she didn't even make it in the top 2 spots. I did expect Jerry to get second with the way CBS showed Jerry people probably did like him. But I'm just glad he didn't win the money
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiesmimi View Post
    I am really surprised about Keisha getting America's vote. I thought for sure Renny would but am so glad Jerry didn't get it although I'm surprised someone else, like maybe Renny, wasn't second. I like Keisha so that is good that she got it.
    Jerry getting second place was not a surprise to me, because many had predicted he could win the jury prize from the TV only BB watchers. The online (live feed) vewing vote seemed to being split almost even between Keesha and Renny.

I would have rather seen Memphis win, but not really that excited about either of the final two this year. I think they all gave it to Dan because they knew he played a better game then Memphis.

As usual the show seemed rush. I don't know why they don't give Big Brother a 2 hour finale, so they can go through all the houseguests and get their thoughts. I don't think we even heard from Angie on the show.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2Epcot View Post
    As usual the show seemed rush. I don't know why they don't give Big Brother a 2 hour finale, so they can go through all the houseguests and get their thoughts. I don't think we even heard from Angie on the show.
    I totally agree, Chris. They spent too much time recapping, and then doing the jury questioning. Didn't that used to be aired on a different night than the finale?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2Epcot View Post
    That is what I said I mean they had to do Recap, Jerry enter the Jury house, Jury questions, the fallout from the questions, bring out all the jury members, have Jury vote, bring out the other 4 houseguests, Have them talk to the jury, announce the winner, announce Jury winner, and finally celebrate and end the show.

That is way to much to fit in an hour they really need to make it a 2 hour show or make the Jury questions on the show before. We really didn't need all that former episode stuff especially since it wasn't all unseen footage. If they would have done Jury questions Sunday it would have made the show flow better and it would have made us sit and think for a few days as to which way the votes were going to go.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

It seems there is some problem with Memphis car he won at the beginning of the season according to TMZ BB doesn't own the car. Oops

Here is the article from TMZ:

In the first episode of BB10, Memphis won a sweet 1969 Camaro in a car-pulling contest (don't ask). Small problem -- "Big Brother" couldn't give the car away because the show didn't own it. We're told someone else actually held the title. In fact, the car had already been returned to the owner almost immediately after the contest.

Memphis the Mixologist was none the wiser because no one told him about the snag while he was inside the house. But on Tuesday, Memphis gained his freedom, losing to Dan, and learned the car he had come to treasure wasn't really his. Another problem -- the car has been repainted since it was on the show.

We're told producers are now scrambling to buy the car from the real owner. Sources say the real owner will turn the keys over for $24,000. A '69 Camaro online sell for anywhere between 7 and as much as 80 grand. Fact is, Big Bro doesn't have a lot of bargaining power

We made several calls to "Big Brother" -- so far, no comment.
    The car is now Blue not Green. Hopefully they'll get him the car. I guess it's a good thing he wasn't kicked out because of the car that would have been terrible to have him kicked from the house because the houseguests thought he had the car and in fact he doesn't.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Why on earth would a show like this with all their lawyers, etc. even think about giving away a car that they didn't fully own? That is just stupid! Even I know you can't do something like that if you don't have the title. That is just so strange! Doesn't say much for the intelligence of the show's producers.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pixiesmimi View Post
    Why on earth would a show like this with all their lawyers, etc. even think about giving away a car that they didn't fully own? That is just stupid! Even I know you can't do something like that if you don't have the title. That is just so strange! Doesn't say much for the intelligence of the show's producers.
    That is exactly what I said. I mean I understand not wanting to purchase both cars since you don't know which will be chosen but I mean the competition was almost 80 days ago you'd think they would have taken care of it by now. Especially since they should have bought the car as soon as Memphis choose it. It just doesn't make sense to me.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Here is an update about Memphis's car I guess he decided he didn't want it.

This is from TMZ:

Memphis, the "Big Brother" contestant who won a 1969 Camaro the show didn't even own, has decided he doesn't want the car anyway. After setting up a test-drive to see if he wanted the classic car -- which "Big Bro" would've had to purchase from the rightful owner -- Memphis realized the gas-guzzler wasn't for him and chose to pocket an undisclosed amount of greenbacks instead.
    I do wonder how much they gave him instead of the car but my guess is it is $24K since that is what his car would have been worth.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: