Quantcast Garden Grill Lunch Ends 10/08 & Liberty Tree Tavern Character Dinner Ends 1/09 - Page 6

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like

BB in DL was awesome. I actually think that the whole LTT should be transported to WS. American Pavilion has the lamest food there. ADRs are always in demand at WS.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TwingleMom View Post
    I actually think that the whole LTT should be transported to WS. American Pavilion has the lamest food there. ADRs are always in demand at WS.
    GREAT IDEA! Can we put you in charge of planning and development for food service at Disney?
    Multiple wonderful trips; Next June 2012
    "All it takes is faith and trust...and just a little bit of pixie dust."

Post Thanks / Like

This stinks. Why is it always an "either or situation"? Why not make half of LTT a character meal and half without if guests are complaining that much? Obviously the ones who are happy with it are booking it without complaining. Maybe they should consider expanding the TS options at MK without getting rid of the ones that work. There is plenty of empty space around to use.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

lockedoutlogic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TwingleMom View Post
    BB in DL was awesome. I actually think that the whole LTT should be transported to WS. American Pavilion has the lamest food there. ADRs are always in demand at WS.

I hope they at least they retain those characters and put them somewhere permanent either at AA or HOP....

i'm not a character person.....but those costumes are the best on property...in my opinion.....

but if they did open a new american themed character place in epcot.....it would do phenomenal business......

not a bad idea at all

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe we could start a LTT at American Pavilion campaign.

Post Thanks / Like

That's a shame about Goofey's CM. We will be there in OCT. glad we booked it for our trip.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Character

I personally love the character interaction. I remember when I was young and dale sat down in my parents seat while my dad was videotaping and ate his eggs. That was over 20 years ago, and these are the moments that you remember about a Disney trip, what kind of magical moments will be left for our kids? What is going on with the parks, the removal of characters, destruction of one of the original garden wings. What's next take the 1900 Park Fare Breakfast with characters out or Chef Mickeys because the kids are having too much fun laughing and the Deluxe hotel guests are getting mad because of the noise from the "magic" that is still left being created. I hope things start to improve as others have said the magic may disappear in order to make the good old dollar. I will always love disney, but I am getting concerned.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: