Quantcast Just Questions: Guess We Can't. - Page 51

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1063
    Post Thanks / Like

With all the talk of fish, should we go to Red Lobster for lunch?
    Rhonda

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    ok i will so do that with any ones that i catch. whats the record number for catching possum?

kate
    Honey, You don't catch possums, you squash 'em!
    Did you know they are mean varmints?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

quiet day around here. only one page more of posts from last night.

somehow i'm guessing there was a "possum" incident with a moving vehicle at some point. am i right?

i am off to get my massage, anyone want to come along?

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

somehow i'm guessing there was a "possum" incident with a moving vehicle at some point. am i right? Actually , I don't think anyone really remembers.

Actually, I have one scheduled for 3:30 today!!!

kate
    Do you think Pogo will conitnue his above par performance today?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

I wish, I don't remember the last time I had a massage

This has been a very strange day, patient's have been no shows all morning. I wish they would do that in the afternoon, that's when I don't have any energy left. I'm warming up some lunch and going to sit her and get some work done while it's quiet. I wish like Rhonda said I was going to Red Lobster for lunch, but no. What's everyone else having? Talk to you all later
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Ummm.. Ken.. check that fund again.. I believe it's just cookie CRUMBS.. (remember the group of people who are contributing to said fund )
    Oh. I guess we should appoint a non-cookie-eater as banker, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    OMG, that is hysterical!! The only weird thing I got was two people that scheduled interviews and then didn't show up, never contacted me again. It was very strange
    many years back, when we were looking for a secretary, a woman breezed in late for her interview and informed us that she got tied up on the golf course. Still had her golf togs on. (Come to think of it though, maybe that was Pogo in disguise. ) Anyway, somebody must have given her the bad advice to act nonchalant, as if she didn't really need the job. We figured she didn't, so we didn't offer her one.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Ask Alex.
    I'd ask him but haven't seen him in these part as of late. Hmmm... is there any correlation?

Quote Originally Posted by Here we go again... View Post
    When you hurt yourself then I was going to tell you it's your funeral. See, I am the nice one.
    Yeah, I've noticed you're the nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by sagessa View Post
    All captured possum should be shipped to Wolfagng Puck's. They will be stored until the JQ meet whereupon they will be turned into a culinary masterpiece just for us.
    Does possum taste like chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    If you have any questions about marine aquariums just ask. They tend to **** up time and you know you can't pour tap water in you pour in I have a 75 gallon tank and some fish can't live w/ others. I have a clown fish that we really should call killer b/c he kills the other fish when we get new ones. When we had that episode a couple wks ago w/ the friend's tank and he gave us his clown he also gave us some hugh anemones and he seems happy w/ his new home.
    I'm very jealous. I used to have a 75 gal. marine aquarium but due budget restraints (mainly raising four kids) I am now down to just a fresh water tank. Do you have fish, invertebrate or a mix of both? If fish what kinds do you have? My favorite job I've ever had was at an aquarium store that specialized in marine set ups.

Then I'd be the fish killer
    Darla, is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Honey, You don't catch possums, you squash 'em!
    Did you know they are mean varmints?

Deb, you've always came across so nice and kind. I hope PETA doesn't monitor this board.

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    many years back, when we were looking for a secretary, a woman breezed in late for her interview and informed us that she got tied up on the golf course. Still had her golf togs on. (Come to think of it though, maybe that was Pogo in disguise. ) Anyway, somebody must have given her the bad advice to act nonchalant, as if she didn't really need the job. We figured she didn't, so we didn't offer her one.
    Was she playing through?

Back to work. It's been a busy day which is a nice change. Have a good afternoon!
    '94 & '97 Off Site
    '98, '04 & '07 PO - Riverside
    '00 Polynesian I '01 Contemporary
    '02 Animal Kingdom Lodge I '03 All Star Movies
    '05, '08 & '09 Pop Century I '06 Wilderness Lodge

Next 9/18 PO - French Quarter

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." ~ Walt Disney

pogo Guest

ok i will so do that with any ones that i catch. whats the record number for catching possum?
    somehow i'm guessing there was a "possum" incident with a moving vehicle at some point. am i right?
    for your viewing pleasure..... click here !
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Do you think Pogo will conitnue his above par performance today?
    You wouldn't expect me to be below par, would you ???.................. Hey.... wait a minute ! You tricked me !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff G View Post
    Darla, is that you?
    (that needs braces on it)
    Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    for your viewing pleasure..... click here !
    OK, really, if I didn't think you were weird before....yikes!

What's everyone up to this afternoon? I'm off to do some SOOOO fun, I'll tell you guys about it later
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

You wouldn't expect me to be below par, would you ???.................. Hey.... wait a minute ! You tricked me !
    Sorry buddy, couldn't help myself.

Who's making supper tonight?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

pogo Guest

Deb, you've always came across and so nice and kind. I hope PETA doesn't monitor this board.
    Do you mean....

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals ??????

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, but it's especially true at our house. Jym's the one with the neat streak and I tend to be... well... let's just call it "relaxed" about the cleaning standards. Anybody think that my mothering instincts will kick in soon and I'll become a neater person?
    I'm not sure mothering and neatness go together... except for trying to keep your kids from walking out the door with their meal on their shirt. Dan's got a "neat streak", too! Funny though, he never notices his own piles of stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    I need a two year old around so I can have an endless supply of questions, don't I?
    Or you could just borrow our Emma....

I forgot to mention earlier... when they weighed him last night he was up another ounce to 3 lbs 14 ozs. He's gonna hit 4 lbs soon!
    Yeah - that 's so great!! I've got to go check out the new pics...

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Morning all.. at least I think it's morning.. after a long night of insomnia and some severe storms I'm barely functioning. I can't even remember if I locked my house up before I left..
    I hope your day went by fast... are those storms headed this way? It's definitely cooler today, and will be LOTS cooler tomorrow... perfect day, I think!

Be careful when you get home, you just might find some possums in your house...

We don't call it lazy we call is distracted. You have other priorities thats all. Tell him it's a good thing...
    That's a good one!! I'll have to remember to mention that next time... of course, he knows better, but I can try....

You have no idea... it's been a whirlwind around here lately!!

Glad to see pogo gave you a link to what started the insanity...

rough life you've got there, girlfriend!

I wish like Rhonda I was going to Red Lobster for lunch, but no. What's everyone else having?
    Sleep....

Do you mean....

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals ???

How's hump day going by for everyone? I'm tired, but glad it's finally here!! Wasn't it just yesterday I was saying I couldn't wait for now to get here?? Time flies...

What's tonight hold for everyone? We've got to start working on getting our girl's playground back up and user-friendly, so I think tonight will be the beginning of trying to get it back together. (It's one of those wooden ones and we brought it from our old house... they've been enjoying playing in the "tower" part, but we've got to get the extended portion on so the swings and slide can go back up. Maybe then I'll finally feel like our backyard is coming together!) Oh - and did I mention our weeds are FINALLY dying??? Not that I expect that to thrill anyone but me, but if you'd seen our yard last summer compared to all the work we've done this year, it's amazing... and I was SO determined to not let the weeds gain control again. So I'm very happy!)

Okay, gotta run -- time to hit the showers. (And get more coffee... )
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

I've sent you a message on facebook.
    I'm slowly figuring it out... Trying to figure out how to post pictures right now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Here we go again... View Post
    Do mothering instincts actually kick in? My oldest DD is 28, married and moved out... I am still waiting for mine to kick in. Maybe before Taylor moves out? come sit on my couch I want to talk to you....

Eeeewwwww... Why am I considering going to the JQ meet??
    Why because we love you.....

You are sooooo close to convincing him. I think an email or 2... or a call from Ellen at 2am will seal the deal. Ellen, are you ready to start working on Bobby? We might have to call Captain Bret in for this one.
    I don't have his email address.... What about Jamie's cookies??? Maybe you and I can get together and make him the "unsifted variety"
    can anyone send us sifted flour??? we like to take shortcuts.... Those cookies work like magic....

That really is Beth being mean... not my other personality.
    So at least you admit to the "other personality"

it is shaking or flopping? (is flabbing a word? LOL... I still love ya)
    Go ahead Pogo, this one is wide open for you.
    ok... scratch the cookies.....

Me ????? Why would I ever say anything ???

I'm going to avoid the voodoo sisters because I don't know who's who !
    hey that's mean.... Angel maybe he is the mean one???

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    With all the talk of fish, should we go to Red Lobster for lunch?
    Oh no nemo run......

I'd ask him but haven't seen him in these part as of late. Hmmm... is there any correlation?

Yeah, I've noticed you're the nice one.

Does possum taste like chicken?
    yes doesn't everything strange!!

I'm very jealous. I used to have a 75 gal. marine aquarium but due budget restraints (mainly raising four kids) I am now down to just a fresh water tank. Do you have fish, invertebrate or a mix of both? If fish what kinds do you have? My favorite job I've ever had was at an aquarium store that specialized in marine set ups.
    I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that my son's friend had a tank tragedy and he lost most everything. So he gave me his anemones and zoos. I have a little zinnia but it's struggling. I have one big clown, the bully and he had a med sized who is still living. I had 2 small bubble anemones and he had 2 huge ones (now in my tank) and 2 smaller. I have a pencil urchin (lost my common with my hungry starfish (like a chocolate chip star but the red variety) and two sand sifters. I have 2 bunches of leather coral and a yellow neon stripped wrasse. I have about 30lbs of live rock and he gave me his 50lbs which I'm still curing. My clown fish seems to have settled down w/ the larger anemones, he loves them. I have many hermit crabs and 1 turbo snail left b/c the starfish loves escargot. I'm always looking for tips. I am changing my system b/c he gave me his refugium and huge protein skimmer, my tank isn't drilled so I'm looking into a system that flows over the top????

Darla, is that you?

Deb, you've always came across so nice and kind. I hope PETA doesn't monitor this board.

Back to work. It's been a busy day which is a nice change. Have a good afternoon!
    (that needs braces on it)
    OK, really, if I didn't think you were weird before....yikes!
    What's everyone up to this afternoon? I'm off to do some SOOOO fun, I'll tell you guys about it later
    remember if you get a tank the bigger the easier it is to maintain. The smaller ones actually can take more work.. evaporation keeps the salt jumping all over. I put my fish in a smaller tank when I moved.

Do you mean....
    People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals ??????
    please don't even mention the "p" word... had enough of them around here screaming at ppl who were trying to save animals after the hurricane.
    Do I really need a question? I know there have to be some buried in there somewhere.
    Next
    DD, DS @ AKV Dec 12 SSR 12-16

AKV Savannah 8/08
    ASMu my BD 4/08 w/ Angel & MrsSgtT
    SSR 10/07 BWV-12/06
    Pop-05 04 03 1st Nighters
    OKW-97 96 Poly- 89 87 86 CR:72
    Offsite:8xs FW:83 82 82 DL 67,68,71

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    What's tonight hold for everyone?
    Not much.... clean the pool, work in the garden, cook dinner.... just the usual.
    hey that's mean.... Angel maybe he is the mean one???

please don't even mention the "p" word... had enough of them around here screaming at ppl who were trying to save animals after the hurricane.
    OK.... as I expeceted.... you were nice until you got your official invite. What did it last... about twenty seconds ?

They do some good, but they do way to much harm to wild animals. And they are nice to throw rocks at !

Post Thanks / Like

You have no idea... it's been a whirlwind around here lately!!

Glad to see pogo gave you a link to what started the insanity...

rough life you've got there, girlfriend!

Sleep....

yes i have read the insanity and it made sense. does that make me insane?? and yes i have a rough life because i have to go to work tonight have i mentioned my bad work attitude lately??

have a good night everyone and keep your fingers crossed- calm night for kate.

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Not much.... clean the pool, work in the garden, cook dinner.... just the usual.

OK.... as I expected.... you were nice until you got your official invite. What did it last... about twenty seconds ?

They do some good, but they do way to much harm to wild animals. And they are nice to throw rocks at !
    wait why do you have the "mean" exclusive"??? You said to avoid the "voodoo" sisters.... that's not mean???
    and by the way the "p" wasn't you this time, Its a long story, I imagine some do some good but they can drive you nuts.... After Katrina my dd was working in the fieldhouse @ LSU w/ the animals that were rescued and they just sat and criticized everything all day. trying to block treatment by a vet to injured animals b/c it may hurt the dog I could go on and on... maybe over a
    Next
    DD, DS @ AKV Dec 12 SSR 12-16

AKV Savannah 8/08
    ASMu my BD 4/08 w/ Angel & MrsSgtT
    SSR 10/07 BWV-12/06
    Pop-05 04 03 1st Nighters
    OKW-97 96 Poly- 89 87 86 CR:72
    Offsite:8xs FW:83 82 82 DL 67,68,71

Post Thanks / Like

yes i have read the insanity and it made sense. does that make me insane?? and yes i have a rough life because i have to go to work tonight have i mentioned my bad work attitude lately??

have a good night everyone and keep your fingers crossed- calm night for kate.
    I'm sending you lots of "calm" ... but be prepared... we were way busy last night, and only 4 discharges today. So - if on 7, many pods... if on 8, ????

How was your massage? Did it relax you for tonight?? did I mention I don't have to go in?? 'til Saturday????
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sending you lots of "calm" ... but be prepared... we were way busy last night, and only 4 discharges today. So - if on 7, many pods... if on 8, ????

How was your massage? Did it relax you for tonight?? did I mention I don't have to go in?? 'til Saturday????

i'm thinking of a word, can you guess it??

love ya
    kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Did someone go fishing today?
    Someone must have done the "go away storms" dance today. It's just the usual hot an humid July here in the heart of Fl. Lololol
    Hope that everyone is having a very magical day.
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Sandy! Did you see a PM I sent you while you were in Jersey?

Anybody think that my mothering instincts will kick in soon and I'll become a neater person?
    Gosh, if that were the case, my house would look like Martha Stewart lived here instead of Larry the Cable Guy.

Did everyone have a nice day? I was very busy today and ended up getting stressed out. I hate when things don't work correctly.

Pogo, I didn't read you advocating throwing rocks at someone, did I?

Well, time for me to disconnect from work. I need to head to the hospital tomorow for some bloodwork (and yes, it is contributing greatly to my stress level). Just when I thought I had the week off from there.

Have a good night, everyone!
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: