Quantcast Just Questions: Guess We Can't. - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Tomorrow is the first day I won't have to get up and drive DS to school. Can you tell that I'm happy about it?

YEAH woohoo...no school..no driving..no buses!!!!!... I won't tell you that my kids have been out of schools since June 6th

My DD8 got a call from the Mayor of our town during dinner..... he asked her to sing the National Anthem before the fireworks start on the 4th of July... How cool is that??

~Cheryl~

2x's as a child, 2003 - Music, 2005 - Pop, 2007 - Music (Sept.), 2007- Movies (SSW), 2008-Movies, 2008 - Movies (Nov), 2009 - Movies (June)

2010- March - not booked but going for youngests 7th birthday!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Natazu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Has anybody been in touch with Alex lately?
    We poke him once in a while and he's kicking a lot but hasn't said anything yet. Should I tell him you're asking?

Quote Originally Posted by mickey&missy View Post
    Hey! a fellow Islander! My ends looking a little stormy! How about your end?
    I'm in Tennessee now. I miss Little Italy.

You are? I grew up in N. Massapequa (Farmingdale school district) but two of my aunts lived in Lindenhurst. PM me... I bet you know some of my cousins (depending on when you graduated HS, of course).
    I left before Jr high for Manhattan, then later to Tennessee. I went to primary school at Kellum mid-70s.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Good morning JQ'ers, the coffee an hot water are on for those of us who enjoy a hot beverage even in summer. Also juices and sodas for those who prefer cold beverages at any time of the year. Welcome new recruits I'm sure you all will fit in nicely.
    The things I miss whilst at work.
    Anyone else ready for monday? Or just me and Natazu?
    Have a magical day
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Natazu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    Good morning JQ'ers, the coffee an hot water are on for those of us who enjoy a hot beverage even in summer. Also juices and sodas for those who prefer cold beverages at any time of the year. Welcome new recruits I'm sure you all will fit in nicely.
    The things I miss whilst at work.
    Anyone else ready for monday? Or just me and Natazu?
    Have a magical day
    Yawn... Coffee?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm up and ready. Finger on speed dial and watching the time on my celll phone....

Does anyone know why?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Is it time to book ADRs?
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you have good weather! The deck looks heavenly! Hey, what's that your drinking in the pic? Looks good!
    Bucks Fizz - champagne and orange juice. And it was good

Would you believe it was so windy yesterday that those heavy wooden chairs were blown about 6ft along the decking!??
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Natazu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    I'm up and ready. Finger on speed dial and watching the time on my celll phone....

Does anyone know why?
    Is it time to listen to "all circuits are busy" for fifteen minutes before getting through to book your CP package?

pogo Guest

Good morning all........ and to the new comers !!!! We needed more people at JQU...... let's see.... who can we give latrine duty to ???? How about KP ???? We have a few trash cans that are pretty smelly.

I spend a day at the resort and you guys rattle off 4 pages in 24 hours. I read it all in one cup of coffee !

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Hi gang, just a quick zoop to let you know we're back. Did ya'll miss me?

I will say this, Pogo and whomever may be planning the mini-golf tournament for the December meet: if that's still on, I would suggest Winter/Summerland for a large gathering. Not that there was anything wrong with Fantasia Gardens, it was great, but I think Winter/Summerland and transportation if people are using Disney transport will work a little better for a large group.
    Hi Scott.... welcome back. I'm glad you had a great time !

That was one of the reason's for scheduling the Golf Tournament at Winter Summerland, but we have voted to change it to Fantasia.

I can't wait to read your trip reports.

Does anyone know why?
    Candlelight Processional packages start today ???

Post Thanks / Like

Tomorrow is the first day I won't have to get up and drive DS to school. Can you tell that I'm happy about it?
    DD's last day of school is Thursday and DS graduate from Preschool Wednesday. I can't wait for Friday! I want to be able to sleep and not have to get up to get anyone ready!

Quote Originally Posted by cal5755 View Post
    My DD8 got a call from the Mayor of our town during dinner..... he asked her to sing the National Anthem before the fireworks start on the 4th of July... How cool is that??
    Wow! Congratulations! That's very cool!

Does anyone know why?
    ADR's? I can make ours for january on 7/6!!

Is there lots of coffee around this morning? I'm having a hard time waking up! maybe a good bagel would help. Anyone else?
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

That is very cool!!!!

Are we all ready for this wonderful Monday? Anyone have any extra time on their hands and want to come and help me? It's inventory time!!! I have a store of employees that think that inventory isn't necessary and do as little as possible to help. Oh, well, that's why I get things done early!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    That is very cool!!!!

Are we all ready for this wonderful Monday? Anyone have any extra time on their hands and want to come and help me? It's inventory time!!! I have a store of employees that think that inventory isn't necessary and do as little as possible to help. Oh, well, that's why I get things done early!!

I'll help! Where do you want me to start?!

Hey, I hear your the sewing expert around here. Want to teach me? I'm trying to teach myself. It's going pretty well so far...
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

morning all, I haven't read backwards but Welcome Cheryl.

Is there still coffee left Sandy?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

I'll help! Where do you want me to start?!

Hey, I hear your the sewing expert around here. Want to teach me? I'm trying to teach myself. It's going pretty well so far...
    Are you sure you want to help? I manage a fabric store and we have to count all those buttons, zippers and thread!!! We won't even think of the fabric, drapery panels and all that other fun stuff!!! Now you see why they say I'm the sewing expert!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

pogo Guest

Does anyone know why?
    I got mine.... did you get yours ??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post

Just found out, so on hold right now. Keep your fingers crossed I get what I want. Listening to Jungle Book. Wonder how many people are singing when they pick up.

Do you think I'll be late for work if I'm still on hold?

Edit: Yay I got mine too! Now unfortunately I won't be late for work. Oh well maybe next time.
    Last edited by MauiMouse; 06-23-2008 at 08:44 AM. Reason: added something
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

Post Thanks / Like

Holy cannollis!! I'm gone a day, and you guys crank out 4 pages of !!! Impressive, even for this lot!!

Welcome to all our newbies... seems you guys have gotten the hang of things pretty darn quick!! Thanks for all the goodies!!

Smores and tequila?? Now THAT'S my kind of camp!
    Mine, too!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Thanks, but don't I get a free ride anyway since I'm sports equipment?
    (Hi Shari... I have to give a special shout out to you, since you live in one of my favorite corners (literally ) of the world!! We won't be up your way this year, as we gave up our week on Orrs for WDW in December... but at least we'll get as far as York in August. Hope you're having a wonderful beginning to your summer up there!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Hi gang, just a quick zoop to let you know we're back. Did ya'll miss me?
    Of course we did!! Glad the trip was so great... can't wait to read the trip reports!! Are you done yet???

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    How was everyone's Sunday?
    It was great!! Not a lot of sleep, but Emma's party was really fun, she had a great time and I don't have to plan anything anymore, so that's a relief, too! And for those who asked, here are pics of the cake and I also promised a few pics from the recital. Enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Anyone want any strawberry shortcake? (We seem to have an abundance of strawberries.)
    Cindy, is there any left? I'd love some for breakfast...

Marilyn, are the s'mores burned because the margarita preceeded them?

I'd LOVE to come! Can you send the Tardis to come pick us up?

If the Tardis is picking folks up, please send it my way... I've always wanted a ride in that thing...

That is awesome!!

I'm up and ready. Finger on speed dial and watching the time on my cell phone....

Does anyone know why?
    You betcha... I was up at 6:58, and had mine by 7:10!! (Was anyone else surprised at how early the meals are before the shows?? Guess we'll have time for a few rides, etc., afterwards!!) Then I went back to bed... 4 1/2 hours of sleep yesterday meant I was just a tad drowsy this morning when I called....

(and pogo, I'm sorry... I missed you again... but you were a good alarm clock... )

So - what's up for everyody today?? Did you all get t'storms last night? Ours were pretty amazing... why do they always come at 3am???
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse View Post
    Yay I got mine too! Now unfortunately I won't be late for work. Oh well maybe next time.
    What day is yours for ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    You betcha... I was up at 6:58, and had mine by 7:10!! (Was anyone else surprised at how early the meals are before the shows?? Guess we'll have time for a few rides, etc., afterwards!!) Then I went back to bed... 4 1/2 hours of sleep yesterday meant I was just a tad drowsy this morning when I called....

(and pogo, I'm sorry... I missed you again... but you were a good alarm clock... )
    Glad you got yours too !

Oh and Blythe..... next time you use me for an alarm clock..... please don't treat me like this. Now I've got a headache.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow!!! 4 pages in a day! And so many new faces! Was it the smell of s'mores? Or the sound of our happy voices singing camp songs around a fire that brought everyone out? Welcome to all our new JQU classmates!

I had a VERY bad weekend diet wise so this week I need to 'punish' myself.. so Ken - please put all those new and yummy sounding treats on a VERY HIGH shelf so I won't be able to reach them.. and no matter how much I beg or plead NO ONE get them down for me!

Welcome back Scott!

I tried to skim thru but my eyes started blurring and I had to stop.. so if anyone needed hugs or pixie dust - .

Well.. I think I'll take advantage of this summer camp and go enjoy the great outdoors! Who wants to join me?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    Is it time to book ADRs?
    been there, done that , bought the tee shirt, so no

Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    Is it time to listen to "all circuits are busy" for fifteen minutes before getting through to book your CP package?

Candlelight Processional packages start today ???
    yep, yep yep!

Got Le Cellier on the 9th around 4 something for the 6:15 show. I guess it was LeCellier, the CM kept calling tiit "The Canadian Steakhouse".

What is up wth that? Are they changing the name?

Not too bad for a disconnection, fall off a chair from a standing and reaching position, ( and no it wasn't trying to get to the goodies Ken put on a very high shelf!) feeding grandson breakfast and being being on hold agaIn, huh?

first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: