Quantcast 5 in a room question

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default 5 in a room question

I know the values are supposed to be a limit of four in a room, but if there is a family of five with the three kids being young children will they allow you to stay there? The kids are ages 3,5, and 7.

If not the next cheapest alternative would be Port Orleans Riverside with the trundle bed correct?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't speak to the next least expensive option but 5 is not allowed at the values. Even with 3 being young kids you will not be allowed to book it. I'm not saying you would try to skirt the system but I have heard stories of people being asked to leave after checking in when it was determined they had more 4 in a value room. I hope you enjoy your trip.

Post Thanks / Like

You can only have 5 in a value room if one of the children is 2 or under and in a crib. Yes, I do believe that POR is the next cheapest alternative.
    Poly Concierge Jan. 2000 - Poly Concierge Jan. 2004 - Pop Century Nov. 2004 (1 night) - CBR Nov. 2004 - Poly Club Level Jan 2010. Wyndham Bonnet Creek December 2013!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Five in a room

Speaking from a family of five, you would be very tight and uncomfortable with five in one value room. There are only two double beds and even though you are not in your room alot, you do need to get a good nights sleep.

Make sure you price compare what two connecting value rooms would be to one room at Port Orleans. One child will be sleeping on the floor with a pull out from the bed.

Even if you have to pay alittle more, you will have ample sleeping space and two full bathrooms. Well worth it.
    * 2003 - Beach Club
    * 2004 - Downtown Disney
    * 2004 - ASS
    * 2005 - ASS
    * 2006 - Disneyland
    * 2008 - CSR
    * 2009 - CSR
    * 2010 - Beach Club
    * 2012 - CSR - (2)
    * 2013 - POP
    * 2013 - ASM
    * 2014 - Pop (2)
    * 2015 - CSR
    * 2017 - POP
    * 2019 - POP
    * 2020 - POP
    * 2021 - POP

Post Thanks / Like

just doing some research for my brother in law and his family, and they are on a budget, so probably will have to go with Port Orleans unless somehow the value resorts go on a big discount that the moderates don't.

As far as space goes I have had 4 adults in a value resort comfortably, so I don't think a family of 5 with 3 of them beings kids would be much worse.

I also have slept in the trundle bed in Port orleans and didn't think it was bad either, so that option should be good. They like that hotel too it is where they honeymooned.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: