Quantcast Do I not need a park ticket if I am buying a ticket for MVMCP??

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Do I not need a park ticket if I am buying a ticket for MVMCP??

Ok, so we aren't doing the park hopping this trip. I really prefer it that way anyway, but we do want to do MVMCP. Anyway, I pretty much have my schedule mapped out, but do you need a park ticket PLUS the MVMCP ticket? Or do I just need a MVMCP ticket which also works as a park entrance ticket?

If we add on the park hopper option to our package it will cost us an extra $100, but we will only park hop on one day and then we will still have to shell out the money for the MVMCP tickets. The day we plan on doing MVMCP we want to go to MGM in the morning, then go to MK for the party. If we have to have both tickets, then we won't be splitting the day, I will just plan to do MK the whole day and have to skip something somewhere else. Thanks for any info!
    Hold on to your hats, cuz this here's the wildest ride in the west!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We are getting base tickets as well.

You do not need a park ticket to enter MVMCP. You only need your party tickets, and you can enter as early at 4:00!
    Last trips: August 06, May 07, November 08, June 09
    Next trip: May 21-30, 2012

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

You only need a park ticket if you plan to come into the MK before the party. Once you have your wristband, you will go to the back of the park in Fantasyland to wait until MVMCP.

It's a neat thing to attend. We've done it twice, and are talking about not doing it this year. I'll probably "cave" and Tom will say "O.K., we can do that". (That's as forceful as he gets).
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait for the xmas party this year. I proposed to my financee at CRT during the xmas party last year, so as you can imagine we missed a lot of what was going on for the party due to the excitement, calling family and friends, etc. I think the only thing that we were only really able to do was attend the parade (which was amazing by the way). Only 107 days until I come home!!!
    Capt. Sparrow

Next Trip: 12/20 - Old Key West
    5/21 - Boardwalk Villas

Last Trip: 11/19 I 12/15 I 5/10 I 12/09 I 6/09 I 12/08 I 5/08 I 12/07 I 8/07 I 8/06 I 8/05 I 5/05 I 8/04 I 8/03 I 8/02 I 5/02 I 10/00 I 5/98 I 5/93 I 5/88

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Sparrow View Post
    I can't wait for the xmas party this year. I proposed to my financee at CRT during the xmas party last year, so as you can imagine we missed a lot of what was going on for the party due to the excitement, calling family and friends, etc. I think the only thing that we were only really able to do was attend the parade (which was amazing by the way). Only 107 days until I come home!!!
    How unbelievably romantic!! I wish my husband would have done that! I can't wait also, all the times I have been to Disney World, never around Christmas. We are soooo looking forward to it! Can I ask you since you were there last year, how was the weather?? Also, what day are you doing MVMCP? Right now, I am not exactly sure, although I plan to have it scheduled by the 10th so I can make my ADR's. We are looking at 12/9 or 12/11. Anyway, I hope you have a great trip!
    Hold on to your hats, cuz this here's the wildest ride in the west!

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Hi guys, first time poster here and I've found this site to be a wealth of information already. Coming back with the family to WDW for the xmas period (12/18/08 - 01/08/09) and this will be out third visit.

Anyway, can anyone tell me if we can purchase these tickets online at all or do we need to call Disney direct to purchase them? The only available date for us to attand is the 19th as we actually land on the 18th but obviously due to jet-lag, etc it's best to hold off attending the parks until the next day...unless you're really hard-core .

If anyone can advise I'd be grateful.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: