Quantcast Tapestry of "Nations" music

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tapestry of "Nations" music

Is anyone aware of a CD with Tapestry of Nations music? Not the Tapestry of Dreams, I hate what they did to that music when they added the dream theme.

Thanks.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

If you're referring to the soundtrack of the Millenium celebration, yes, it's out there. It's very different than the new one they sell in the parks and is WONDERFUL.

If you google it, you can find the Millenium CD in several different locations. In fact, if you link through Amazon on Intercot's boards, you can purchase it there.
    Carol (aka KylesMom)
    INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous & Trip Reports
    Last Trip: ICOT 15
    Happy A/P Holder 2002 - 2011

Post Thanks / Like

It's also available on the Illuminations CD that is currently for sale at the parks
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

I love Promise/We'll go on .. which they still play sometimes after the current Illuminations. My daughter has the cd but I have no idea what the name is. She bought it in the park 2 years ago. I think they still sell it in Epcot

The Millenium Celebration was THE BEST! I miss it - the Village was unbelievable, the parade was too cool and I dont think Illuminations will ever be the same
    '94-DVC OKW * '94-'96 OKW * '97 OKW, BWV * '98 OKW, DI * '99 OKW, FW * '00 OKW, VB * '01 OKW,Y&BC,BWV * '02 SSR * '03-'05 OKW*2006 BWV,AKL*'07 OKW * '08 AKV, SSR * '10 BLT * '11 BLT Next: 03/13 WL

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to see Disney produce a cd of the music that's played before Illuminations begins! I've tried compiling it in the past - but without knowing artisits or song titles It's a hard task to accomplish. I've seen some websites that give you hints about what's played but I'm really not sure if it's the exact order or not. I'd love a copy of the actual compilation that Disney plays because I really love the mood it creates prior to show time - very exotic but cozy.
    Journey into your...Lego® Imagination Center
    If you can dream it...you can build it!

Still journeying & dreaming for over 30 years now to new vacation destinations & WDW.

Post Thanks / Like

There's two versions of the IllumiNations music/CDs: the first one has the Nations music, and was put out during the Millennium Celebration, and is labeled as such. The current IllumiNations CD which is out (I believe) has the Dreams music. I liked both, because I prefer the original Nations, but the Dreams CD has the opening narration (with the Sprites and children mentioning Walt Disney).
    Former WDW Magic Kingdom Cast Member (2001-2010): Main Street Parades/WDWRR Engineer/Conductor; Frontierland Attractions; Tomorrowland Attractions

Last: Sep '14 (Coronado Springs)
    Next:Oct 2015: MNSSHP

Have you ever dreamed the dreams of the children...?

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Millennium Celebration CD. It includes the Tapestry of Nations theme. I found it for fifty cents at a garage sale!
    "See, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is you'll never run out of Wishes. They're shining deep down inside of you. And that, my friends, is where the magic lives."Jiminy Cricket
    Our wish came true! Ellie 9/9/13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveLegos View Post
    I'd love to see Disney produce a cd of the music that's played before Illuminations begins! I've tried compiling it in the past - but without knowing artisits or song titles It's a hard task to accomplish. I've seen some websites that give you hints about what's played but I'm really not sure if it's the exact order or not. I'd love a copy of the actual compilation that Disney plays because I really love the mood it creates prior to show time - very exotic but cozy.
    Using Google will definitely produce a track listing including performers and CDs this music is available on. I think most of it is on iTunes as well if you're into buying music.

Post Thanks / Like

We have an album by Cusco which has a few of the old IllumiNations pre-show music on it. It's absolutely enthralling, and every time we listen to it while we're like cleaning house or something, it takes me back to the nights when me, my ex-wife, and our kids would go to Epcot at about 7:00pm, sit and watch Tapestry of Nations/Dreams, then wait for IllumiNations. I *love* it!
    Former WDW Magic Kingdom Cast Member (2001-2010): Main Street Parades/WDWRR Engineer/Conductor; Frontierland Attractions; Tomorrowland Attractions

Last: Sep '14 (Coronado Springs)
    Next:Oct 2015: MNSSHP

Have you ever dreamed the dreams of the children...?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: