Quantcast well.. - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: well..

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Tink Rocks

Good spending the last few minutes on VMK with you. (You were actually the first person I met on VMK and one of the nicest!) . I remember when Little started playing, she wanted a princess crown so badly and you and Stilgar were trying to meet me on VMK but I did not know anything about the game at that time, and I could not find you guys. And now after 2.5 years, I just learned to play Pirates, Mansion and Jungle Cruise. Oh well.
    I kept Little up to 1am so she could see it at closing last night. (She has no school today). Today she is so upset, on the couch all mushy. I guess all good things come to an end eventually.
    See ya on Intercot.
    Denise and Nicole
    1972-1990 Various WDW trips.
    10/94 - Honeymoon - Grand Floridian
    01/97 - Contemporary
    10/02 - Nicoles 1st trip - Animal Kingdom
    12/03, 12/04 , 11/05, 11/06, 11/07 - Polynesian

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sigh - I still can't believe it. (Yes, I am pathetic enough to attempt a log in today.) Something I've enjoyed so much is gone. A reminder of the online world we now live in, and how someday it can just all go away. I am so happy to have met you all on VMK. All of your little cartoon faces will always hold a special place in my heart. I'm sure we will all figure out somewhere to land someday. Until then, I am so thankful for Intercot.
    These three things will continue forever: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is love.

Post Thanks / Like

It was nice seeing many of you (and your characters) online last night...though I have to say with the lag , we did more seeing (and speed reading) than talking!
    VMK - Electro_Stitch
    World of Tanks - jjramsey
    VFK was - ElectroStitch

WDW:
    1 wk - '92
    1 wk - '93
    1 day - '00
    2 wks - '01
    1 month at one time! - '02
    2 wks - '03
    2 wks - '04 - during two of the hurricanes
    4+ wks - '06
    2+ wks - '07
    2 wks - '10
    2 wks - '11

...the next trip is...

Post Thanks / Like

Default I was thinking...

I felt for a while since last night that I had deja vu, and now I realize I have felt like this twice in my life before. The first time was after the Friends series finale, and the second time was last year after reading the final Harry Potter book. All three of these were technically just forms of entertainment, but they also all held a little spot in my heart. I will miss them all terribly.
    WDW Aug 1990
    WDW Aug 1993- Dixie Landings
    WDW Jan 2003- Coronado Springs
    WDW Apr 2005
    WDW Feb 2006- Wilderness Lodge
    WDW Sept 2007 *MY BIRTHDAY*
    DL July 2011 LA/Vegas trip
    WDW Sept 2012 Birthday Extravaganza #2

Post Thanks / Like

I felt for a while since last night that I had deja vu, and now I realize I have felt like this twice in my life before. The first time was after the Friends series finale, and the second time was last year after reading the final Harry Potter book. All three of these were technically just forms of entertainment, but they also all held a little spot in my heart. I will miss them all terribly.
    I've been through that a lot, to the point where I realize that whenever I join a new community or group of fans, there will probably be a "goodbye" of some sort in the future. Luckily with VMK, we have ways of staying in contact easily; I can't say that for all of them.
    Gina a.k.a. cheshirecollector
    VMK name: Venetia

Next Trip: TBA

Post Thanks / Like

I saw a few of you last night (the ones on my list anyways) but the lag was so bad i didn't say 'goodbye' or 'nice meeting you' to anyone. I wish i would have met some of you sooner on VMK!
    Ariel
    Disneyland Annual Pass Holder

VMK Name: IzzyInWonderland

1996-Disneyland Hotel
    1998-Disneyland Hotel
    2002-WDW All-Star Music Resort

COUNTLESS TRIPS TO DLR BUT ONLY 1 TRIP TO WDW

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

So my friends I have to apologize to Ice...I was standing next to him in the closing party and got his shoes all wet with my tears!!

It was certainly fun while it lasted! I have many happy memories of my VMK days! I really had no clue what I was getting into three years ago. I truly did not think that I would like it. I had never really liked any kind of video or online game before. I was sooo lost in the begining!! Well ok most of the time but I still had fun!
    But I have so many wonderful VMK friends now and I thank you all for your friendship and joy, understanding and advice! Whether I needed a pirate competitor or a shoulder to cry on you all were there. Thank you!

So now on to new adventures! Maybe VFK maybe Pirates, we will give it a try. Maybe an afternoon of shopping at the NYC World of Disney for OhGee, JP, princessSlacker & snarky ( and anyone else in the NY area!) See you in the virtual world!! PS I promise not to crash anyone in whatever new game we land in!
    Glove always,
    ~~Allison
    ~~Allison~~ °O°
    Snarky will miss VMK!!!

Happy DVC BWV owner since 1998!!
    PoTC: Rusty Saber, a Proud Seafury!

Post Thanks / Like

Isn't it funny how you can get so attached to a virtual world? The setup for VMK beats anything else I've been to so far. C'est la vie.

Farewell VMK.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Alligirl:
    I have to apologize to Ice...I was standing next to him in the closing party and got his shoes all wet with my tears!!
    It's ok Snarky ol' pal... although my shoes were a bit spongy all day, and I had a devil of a time trying to explain it away to my coworkers who just would not understand even if I tried!!!
    AKA: FlyingIceman - Ice Rocker
    DLR every Summer from '67 - '76
    WDW Feb. '02

DLR Oct. '02

WDW Jan. '04
    WDW Christmas '04 (ASMusic)
    WDW Christmas '06 (Pop Century)

DLR Oct. '07 (Paradise Pier)

WDW Sept. '08 (ASMovies & PO French Quarter)
    Next Trip? Christmas '10

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wizardmickey View Post
    Alligirl:
    It's ok Snarky ol' pal... although my shoes were a bit spongy all day, and I had a devil of a time trying to explain it away to my coworkers who just would not understand even if I tried!!!
    well my friend snarky tears are pretty unique these days, hard to explain indeed! But they made your shoes squeaky clean and lemony fresh! ...Right?
    ~~Allison~~ °O°
    Snarky will miss VMK!!!

Happy DVC BWV owner since 1998!!
    PoTC: Rusty Saber, a Proud Seafury!

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh, that wonderful "lemony" smell... Even the Lady Ice says it's an improvement over the usual smell (whatever that's supposed to mean... Should I be offended?)
    I'll never wash those shoes again!
    AKA: FlyingIceman - Ice Rocker
    DLR every Summer from '67 - '76
    WDW Feb. '02

DLR Oct. '02

WDW Jan. '04
    WDW Christmas '04 (ASMusic)
    WDW Christmas '06 (Pop Century)

DLR Oct. '07 (Paradise Pier)

WDW Sept. '08 (ASMovies & PO French Quarter)
    Next Trip? Christmas '10

Post Thanks / Like

I have to say I tried to stay away from these threads but after a few days of letting it sink in and being lonely and bored out of my mind. I had to throw in my thoughts.

I just want to thank everyone for being there for me everyday. No matter how I was feeling or what was going on around me I knew I had a place that would make me feel better and let me forget about everything else. And I have all of you to thank for that.

You are definately some of the most generous and caring people I have ever met and it was a truly a privelage sharing the last 3 years together on VMK. I consider all of you close friends and I am so grateful we still have Intercot to stay in touch.
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

Aww JP - you had us at hello

Disney is life......the rest is just details!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: