Quantcast Christmas Tree in Room? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by katzctkpt View Post
    We'll be there 2 days after Christmas. I would love to purchase one the Disney trees but, can't see paying $300 or more for one. Do they ever put them on clearance?
    No, they're made to order. They do sometimes offer a smaller style in the $140 range.
    Tammi, Team INTERCOT Moderator
    Disney Cruise Line & Accomodations

Please visit our Sponsors

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

My husband and I decorated our room last November for the holidays at the POP and this year we'll do the same Nov.24th thru Dec.5th at our favorite value resort POP CENTURY. Have fun decorating your rooms.

Post Thanks / Like

Last Christmas we stayed at POFQ (me, DW, parents, aunt & uncles). We wanted to suprise everyone so we purchaced 3 small trees from Michaels ( they were like 7 buck each) lights and bulbs and mailed them ups to the resort ahead of time. When we got there we had the box delivered to the room and invited everyone to the room and suprised the with their own tree and ornaments and lights. Everyone enjoyed it.

Yes we did leave the tree and ornaments there but brought home the lights.

One major thing to remember to bring is an extension cord since the outlet is usually a couple feet away.

We are going again this year and are planning on doing the same thing again.
    Christmas 08 POFQ
    Christmas O7 POFQ
    06 POFQ
    04 PORS

Post Thanks / Like

Default Byot

I'd definitely bring my own tree or go to walgreens near DD and buy a little cheapo as well as a string of lights...but whatever route you go, be sure to decorate for Christmas. It's a great way to "plus" an already magical time to be at Disney.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    CR 74, 7, 11 Offsite 79,80,98,00,8 (2) Sports 94 DD 02 AKL 05, 08 AKLV 8 WL 6, 10 POP 07, 13 Movies 08 CBR 08 Swan 08 POFQ 08,11 CSR 08,13 FWC 09,13 Music 09 SSR-Tree 09 POR 10 12 Poly 10 (2) YC 10, BC 10, GF 10, AoA 13, OKW 13, Dream 11, next fwc 1/2014

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: