Quantcast Who is new at the Tear Drop??? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I just got back yesterday after a wonderful 10 day stay. We checked the teardrop multiple times and found nothing. I was so hopeful as this was my first trip knowing about it. Oh well. Maybe next time. It was funny to see some people wandering back there with stretched out necks to see if anyone was back there...obviously some fellow Intercotees!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Jason_Broadway Guest

Default Tear Drop

Hi. I got lucky one time at Tear Drop, and Launchpad MCQuack came out, and I was glad to get him. Since then I haven't seen anyone else. I have a question- has anyone seen any Robin Hood Characters lately? I already have Friar Tuck and Prince John on my list. I would love to get Robin Hood, Sheriff of Nottingham, and Little John to complete my list, and if anyone has seen Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh, let me know cause I'm on the hunt for him and I'm sure others are too. Jason Broadway.

CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

The last time I saw Friar Tuck was at AK a few months back. I saw Prince John at DHS March 28. The others I haven't seen in some time.

I also got Governor Ratcliffe yesterday at AK.

Post Thanks / Like

Prince John was at DHS last week at the unannounced 5pm meet at the hat . He was with The Evil Queen. They were not out long (I just missed the cutoff) but the CM said they would be out again the next day at 5pm.

When I was at DHS the other day for the 5pm meet, it was only the Snow Queen. No other villians were out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJessicaSparrow View Post
    When I was at DHS the other day for the 5pm meet, it was only the Snow Queen. No other villians were out.
    Are the DHS meets at the Hat only at 5pm? We aren't expecting to be there at this time, and I'll be so sad if we miss a chance at some of these great characters. I'll always wonder who we might have had the chance to meet.
    "That’s the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." ~Walt Disney

Disneyland 1987
    WDW 1992
    POFQ 6/25/01-7/1/01
    POP 6/26/06-7/1/06
    POP 8/4/08-8/9/08
    POR 8/5/09-8/12/09
    POR 10/27-10/31
    Next Trip- POR 6/23-6/28

They have meetings in the morning before noon, however there is a higher chance of getting villians at night for Fantasmic but it's not a guarantee to have villians.

Which is why I dub it the Fantasmic Meet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJessicaSparrow View Post
    They have meetings in the morning before noon, however there is a higher chance of getting villians at night for Fantasmic but it's not a guarantee to have villians.

Which is why I dub it the Fantasmic Meet.
    Oh no, I can't tell DH this. I've scheduled us at DHS 2 different days, but either before or after 5pm. Maybe I can't try to rearrange things a little.
    "That’s the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." ~Walt Disney

Disneyland 1987
    WDW 1992
    POFQ 6/25/01-7/1/01
    POP 6/26/06-7/1/06
    POP 8/4/08-8/9/08
    POR 8/5/09-8/12/09
    POR 10/27-10/31
    Next Trip- POR 6/23-6/28

Post Thanks / Like

There are no villians at the morning times. It is just the VIPs.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: