Quantcast Most Magical First Anniversary Pre-Trip Report - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Update!

While it's 3:50 a.m. Chicago time and I got ZERO hours of sleep. Only minutes. Due to My FIL and MIL snoring ALL NIGHT. Very loudly.

I actually feel quite sick right now. We ate pizza right before falling asleep so maybe that had something to do with it.

I am HAPPY. SO HAPPY. To say that I got the following e-mail this morning.

We would like for you to join us on Wednesday April 30th, for a stock footage volunteer taping of Disney's newest attraction Toy Story Mania! After reading through the following information please e-mail ****************** to confirm your attendance.

We will be shooting various beauty shots ranging from ride interiors, exteriors, guest reactions while on ride, ride elements, basically the whole ride experience ;-)

At least one parent must be present per family if children in attendance are under the age of 18.

Attire:

Normal everyday park attire (ie. Shorts/jeans, t-shirts etc.)

Please no tight patterns, stripes, solid white or very light shirts as they are hard to see on TV

NO logos or advertising on clothing (No Nike Swoosh, Adidas logo, Abercrombie, etc.)

Disney branded clothing is ok

HOW COOL!??!?! I don't even care that I feel terrible right now. I am so excited to be able to tell all of you about the shoot. It's going to last about 3 hours. We're in the AM session starting at 9. Hooray!!
    -Stacey

"There is a natural hootchy-kootchy motion to a goldfish.”

"To all who come to this happy place, welcome." -Walter Elias Disney

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

That sounds like such a cool experience, Stacey! I wish you and DH the best time on your anniversary trip! I just love reading your reports!
    DW of lotrfan
    Offsite - '81-'86
    DL - '89, '97, '05
    POFQ - '94, '95
    FW - '96
    POR - '98, '01
    CBR - '08 (Honeymoon)
    AsMo - '09 (Princess 5K & 1st Anniversary)
    DCL - Dec. '11 (30th b-day gift)

Post Thanks / Like

Wow!! Stacey that sounds so very cool and I am now dying to read your trip reports!! Oh, I am dying to get back to DW myself and all I need to do is convince my wife!! She loves Disney as well, but she is much more the realist with our financial situation. After being through what I have been through in the last 2 years, I say make the most of every day, even if it means a little more debt. She, on the other hand, is much more the type to want to get all of the debt paid off. At that rate, we will NEVER make it back. So, I just have to work some Disney magic on her!! Keep the !!
    John (aka HndrdPrcnt)

DL CM 1987 - 1994
    CM WDW Trips 87,89,90,92
    CBR 1994
    Beach Club 1998
    All Stars 2000
    POP Sept 25-Oct 2 2006

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I am just a bit late in reading your "pre-trip" report.....so late that you only have a couple of days left before you have to return home! Here's hoping that your trip is going great, how can it not? You are in Disney! Looking forward to your reports.
    Eric
    Resorts:
    POLYNESIAN (Favorite), Grand Floridian, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs. Beach Club, Saratoga Springs, AoA, All Star Sports and POP Century

Post Thanks / Like

Hope your trip was great. I can't wait to hear all about it.
    ~Beth~
    1st trip Nov. 24, 2006-ASmovies (4nights)
    Nov. 25, 2007-ASMovies (6 nights)
    Sept. 6, 2008-ASMovies (6 nights)
    Nov. 28, 2009 ASMovies (7nights)
    Nov 28, 2015 AOA (7 nights)
    December 10, 2016 AKL/Pop (7nights)
    Nov. 25, 2017 AsMusic (8 Nights)
    Next Trip March 4 AsSports (4 nights)

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait to read all about your trip! Off to read about your honeymoon since I wasnt around back then to read it the first time!

'90~Grosvner Hotel
    '94~Shades of Green
    '03~Off property
    '05~Off property
    '06~youth trip off property
    '06~All Star Movie Resort

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever."
    ~ Tinkerbell

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait to hear about your trip! Sounds like so much fun. Happy Anniversary!
    ~Ashley~
    ~ºOº 83-93 -Poly
    96-ASMu
    2x 2006- POR
    2x 2007- CBR/POR
    2008- AKL
    2009- CR
    Apr 2010- Poly
    Oct 2010- AKL & Poly
    Next trip Mar 2011 GF ºOº~

Here you leave today - and visit the worlds of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, great pics from the honeymoon and can't wait to hear about your (now over ) trip! Question: what kind of sandals are you wearing in all the honeymoon pics, and we're they comfy every day? Thanks!
    WDW Newbie - First time will be Sept. 10-17, '08 @ POP!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blabbermouth View Post
    Hey, great pics from the honeymoon and can't wait to hear about your (now over ) trip! Question: what kind of sandals are you wearing in all the honeymoon pics, and we're they comfy every day? Thanks!
    They are Crocs! Athens! Love them!!!! I wore them a lot for this trip as well.

So, since i'm posting... I'M BACK! I'm actually in Detroit right now at a friends apartment. I'm looking forward to sharing everything with all of you. We had a great trip. So great that I cried on the plane ride home. DH and I have decided that our next trip will to Disneyland for a few days and then to Disney World for about 5 days. We really want to see and experience where it all started.

I'll post my first day tomorrow. I have them all written up except for our last day which I had to type up tomorrow. I need to put pictures on the computer still... I'll probably do that tonight. Not much video honestly... I think we have very very little video because we tried to keep things compact. And, in all of our honeymoon pictures we had the camera bag! Ugh. No good.

Well, i'm off to get some stuff done. My husband fell asleep on the floor. I should probably wake him up.
    -Stacey

"There is a natural hootchy-kootchy motion to a goldfish.”

"To all who come to this happy place, welcome." -Walter Elias Disney

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: