Quantcast Toy Story Mania

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Toy Story Mania

Post Thanks / Like

Default Toy Story Mania

How do you get tickets to the preview of this in May?

Or do you only need a park ticket?

thanks

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe the soft opening is for AP holders only.I could be wrong but i think thats what i read somewhere.
    Me and Goofy r Goofie for each other !!!!!
    first visit 1978,1981,84,88,96,97,99,2000,02(honeymoon),04,09, looking 4 the next trip in 13! o the pain of the wait!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, Passholder Previews only have been announced at this time for 5/10-5/12 from 9 am to 7 pm. You need to show a valid A/P & a photo ID at the attraction entrance.
    Carol (aka KylesMom)
    INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous & Trip Reports
    Last Trip: ICOT 15
    Happy A/P Holder 2002 - 2011

Post Thanks / Like

Default Am I that lucky?

Do they traditionally pull people "off the street" to test rides/attractions? We'll be there Apr. 28--May 2, and that would be pretty neat!!

"It's a girl! A girl? In the castle? She's the one...the one we have been waiting for!"

'74 Int'l Drive
    '83 FW
    '86 LBV
    '92 Offsite @ Christmas (never again!)
    '01 One day! :(
    '03 POFQ with my 2 DDs
    '08 Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Space Mountain Man View Post
    Do they traditionally pull people "off the street" to test rides/attractions? We'll be there Apr. 28--May 2, and that would be pretty neat!!

LOL that would be neat but not usually .. they like to use CMs and AP holders as guinea pigs. (POOR THEM .. NOT!!) It never hurts to wish though!! Wish really really hard and who knows! It IS Disney after all!
    '94-DVC OKW * '94-'96 OKW * '97 OKW, BWV * '98 OKW, DI * '99 OKW, FW * '00 OKW, VB * '01 OKW,Y&BC,BWV * '02 SSR * '03-'05 OKW*2006 BWV,AKL*'07 OKW * '08 AKV, SSR * '10 BLT * '11 BLT Next: 03/13 WL

Post Thanks / Like

They might do guest previews anytime after the AP previewing. You just never know and have to be lucky, but your not 100% for sure able to actually get on the ride until the official opening.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

When is the actual opening? I thought I read somewhere that it was late may. We will be there the 14th to the 24th, is that late enough? Do they usually do anything for DVC members?
    Long Live Figment!!

Post Thanks / Like

I believe the AP preview is until May 15th. We're going to be there until May 18th so maybe I can get in later in the week....
    I hope so!
    ~ Carolyn ~ aka "CANADA!"
    Every year since 1979! Annual Passholder in CANADA!

* Old Key West
    * Saratoga Springs
    * Boardwalk
    * Coronado Springs
    * Contemporary & Bay Lake Tower
    * Caribbean Beach
    * Port Orleans Riverside
    * Fort Wilderness
    * Pop Century
    * All Star Music Movies & Sports

Charleston, SC- 395.4 miles/6 hrs. & 15 min. from WDW
    Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes "street people" can get lucky and catch soft openings after the AP previews. I've been lucky to catch soft openings of Expedition Everest and Spaceship Earth before they were officially opened. However, it's just totally random. It may be open when you walk by and 2 hours later you could walk by again and it will be closed. I'm an AP holder, but I won't be down there unil 5/28. I am hoping that there will be some soft openings going on during that time.
    Tara °O°

AP holder since '03 and DVC owner since '08

Next Up:
    April '10--DH, DS11, and me--Spring break/Saratoga Springs Resort/ Flower and Garden Festival

Post Thanks / Like

I dunno if anyone heard but toy story previews got pushed back to possibly the end of may for the cast

right now all previews have been cancelled until further notice ...

right now ops still doesnt have it ... one of the engineers who is working on it is staying at the bf hotel and all the engineer was allowed to say is ops still doesnt have it and they dunno when they will be able to release it to ops but thats all he could say cuz of confidentiality

just thought people would like an update on what is going on
    attention space travelers all flights have been put in a holding patern. travelers in rockets please remain seated as ur flight will continue in a moment. those travelers awaiting departure please remain where you are and a host or hostess will direct you.

Charleston, SC- 395.4 miles/6 hrs. & 15 min. from WDW
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMtn101 View Post
    I dunno if anyone heard but toy story previews got pushed back to possibly the end of may for the cast

right now all previews have been cancelled until further notice ...

right now ops still doesnt have it ... one of the engineers who is working on it is staying at the bf hotel and all the engineer was allowed to say is ops still doesnt have it and they dunno when they will be able to release it to ops but thats all he could say cuz of confidentiality

just thought people would like an update on what is going on
    Thanks for the update. Disney a while back had sent me an e-mail telling about the dates of the annual passholder preview. They didn't send out anything saying that it had been cancelled. Glad I didn't plan a trip around the AP preview! I will be there from May 28-June 2. I wonder if it will be opened then?
    Tara °O°

AP holder since '03 and DVC owner since '08

Next Up:
    April '10--DH, DS11, and me--Spring break/Saratoga Springs Resort/ Flower and Garden Festival

Post Thanks / Like

knowing disney they will wait til last minute to tell people
    attention space travelers all flights have been put in a holding patern. travelers in rockets please remain seated as ur flight will continue in a moment. those travelers awaiting departure please remain where you are and a host or hostess will direct you.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: