Quantcast Mickey's Halloween Party

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mickey's Halloween Party

Ok I have a question, would you suggest the Mickeys No-So Scary Halowewen party to adults with no children.

I think it would be allot of fun, but are there adults out there that go to it?
    Trying to talk my DH into dressing up.

09/12 Wilderness Lodge
    09/09 Animal Kingdom Lodge, Club Level
    09/09 Disney Cruise Line Wonder
    09/09 Wilderness Lodge
    08/07 Wilderness Lodge, 1st Anniversary
    08/06 Port Orleans, Honeymoon
    WDW 05/05 Off Property , Engagement
    WDW 06/02 Family Trip

859 days until next trip!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Although we have been with our kids, I would absolutely go without them if I had the chance. The parade is great, and the fireworks are fabulous. Also, I love chocolate, and you don't have to be a kid to get all the candy you can carry.
    Not only that, but the attraction lines are much shorter than usual. It was easily worth the price of admission to me.
    1971 (age 15) MK was new!
    1974 off-site (Senior Trip)
    1982 off-site
    1988 off-site
    May 2002 AS-Sports, with DW & kids
    May 2004 Pop Century
    Feb 2005 Wilderness Lodge
    Oct 2006 Pop Century
    Oct 2008 Camped at Fort Wilderness
    Feb 2010 Cruise on the Wonder
    Dec 2014 POFQ for Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely go and have a blast!! It is so much fun weather you decide to wear a costume or not.
    "I'm so hungry! I sure hope those Princesses' can cook!" my DD before our breakfast at CRT

Post Thanks / Like

We've gone a couple of years, and last year we met up with friends who also have no kids. We all enoyed it greatly.
    12/99-All-Star Sports * 5/01-POR * 4/02-AKL * 5/03-DL * 5/04-POFQ * 2/05-POR * 5/05-offsite * 10/05-WL * 12/05-DL * 2/06-offsite * 12/06-POP * 4/07-Coronado Springs * 10/07-WL * 4/08-POFQ * 5/10-POFQ * 7/12-DL * 2/14-DL * 6/15-YC

Next Trip ???

Post Thanks / Like

I would say yes also! It's really alot of fun for adults too. I have been to many Halloween Parties at the MK and have always had fun. But I have to say if I didn't have any children and wanted to go to only one Halloween party I would do the party at Universal. It's really a blast and very scarry. The haunted houses and the people who work at the park and dress up are out of this world.
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

Post Thanks / Like

I would go by myself in a heartbeat! And I'd still wear my Tinkerbell outfit, whether I had my daughter with me or not! You'll have a blast if you dress up! You won't feel out of place, that's for sure!

Can't wait until the party this year! Have fun!
    Check out my pics, maps and brochures from 1975 on my home page!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree! We are planning 2 visits to MNSSHP this year: 1 with just me and my daughter and then one with me and a bunch of "grown-ups." (I use the term loosely... lol). It is a lot of fun, the waits for rides are unbelievably short, the parade and fireworks are awesome, and it is really cool to see all the little things that they add just for the party.
    Day trips:
    WAAAAAY too many to count...

AKL Mar 7-9 One Year Anniversary!

Post Thanks / Like

A couple of years ago my brother and I (ages 28 and 25 at the time) went toghether. It was easily the most fun we had on the trip, even with the massive cold I had gotten the day before.

We're both pretty much convinced that we had to give up trick-or-treating way too young, so the fact that we could go and stock up on candy was great. The fireworks were fantastic, and the parade was as well. Lines for almost all the rides were short (a notable exception was PotC, though while we were in line we got to see Captin Hook and Mr. Smee jump into one of the boats). And yes, we both dressed up as pirates (easy to come up with a "pirate" costume that doesn't take much suitcase room to pack).

I wouldn't have traded it for anything.

Post Thanks / Like

I've gone to the P&P party and I'm sure going to MNSSHP is just as much fun for adults. I'd go (even without kids) in a heartbeat.
    What kind of candy do they give out?
    ºoºKathyºoº TimeShare 12-12
    GKTW June 2011,Off site Feb/March 2011
    Dolphin and POFQ 8/10
    POFQ Sept 08
    ASMu Aug-Sept 07
    Dolphin & CS-12/05. Mousefest & Dis Cruise
    Dolphin & POR July 04,WDW-Dolphin June 02Dolphin 6/2000
    Swan 6/99 -Dolphin March 98, March 94
    +many more times offsite

Post Thanks / Like

We may be in the minority, but my DH and I are in our early 30s with no kiddos. We have been the last 3 years to MNSSHP. We love it and would go every night of our trip if possible. Every time we have gone the crowds are lighter.(I understand the closer you get to Halloween the heavier the crowds.) I am obsessed with getting all the character's pictures (still working on this) and there are a lot of characters available with little and sometimes no wait. The parade is wonderful. The grave diggers are worth the price of admission if you ask me. The MK is my favorite of all the parks, but there just seems to be more magic at the MNSSHP. I walk around for days singing Boo to you . . . . The only thing I would change is that I think Tink should fly during the fireworks too. It really does not fit with the show but I love to see Tink take off from the castle. Yes, Yes, Yes. Go and enjoy. Costume or no it will be an experience you will not regret.
    Oct. 2008 CBR/ DCL Wonder
    Oct. 2007 Pop Century
    Oct. 2006 CBR
    March 2005 All- Star Sport
    March 2004 All-Star Music

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, by all means! MNSSHP has a lot for everybody! Kids, adults, teens, it doesn't seem to matter! It is a blast!
    Jul80 DLR, Dec75 FW, Sept91 offsite, Sept95 ASSp, June00 offsite, June01 ASMo, July02 WL, June03 ASMo, Oct03 POR, Poly, Aug04 Pop,ASMu, Oct04 ASSp, Sept05 CSR,Pop,CBR, Dec06 WL,Pop, Sept07 POP,POR, Dec07 POP,May08 POP, Sept08 CR,Sept09 POP,Aug10 CBR, Feb11 POP, July11 AKL, Nov12 POP, March13 offsite

Virginia - 775 miles/12hrs from the magic
    Post Thanks / Like

By all means!!!! DH and I went one year specifically for the Party and left DD and DS with their Grandparents!
    '09~Pop
    '08~Pop,CR
    '07~Pop,POR
    '06~WL,Pop
    '05~CSR, Pop, CBR
    '04~ASSp, ASMu, Pop
    '03~ASMo,POR,Poly
    '02~WL
    '01~ASMo
    '00~Off Site :0(
    '95~ASSp
    Sept 1991~Honeymoon~Off Site

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mickey's Halloween Party

This is absolutely a party for those with or without kids. Definately go - it is a blast - you will have so much fun!

Post Thanks / Like

Hubby and I are in our 30's with no kids and we went last year. I was able to get him to dress up (we went as zombies: me, Zombie Prom Queen, him: my Zombie football boyfriend, sister: zombie cheerleader). We totally had a blast. Fireworks, rides at night, candy, parades. we were exhausted by the time we got to bed early the next morning. so, GO GO GO!!!
    "Stop this foolishness!...What foolishness would you like to see?" Sam the Eagle and Gonzo

Post Thanks / Like

We also went to the Halloween party and had a blast. It was my Wife and I and my Parents, no kids.
    Off Site-- All Star Movies-- Pop Century-- Coronado Springs-- Port Orleans French Quarter
    Walt Disney-"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."

Post Thanks / Like

My fiancee and I are talking about going to MNSSHP while we're on our honeymoon, but I'm not really into the costume thing. And I know it's corny, but if we did dress up, I'd probably go as a bride (hey it'd be a chance to wear my dress again) Does everyone wear costumes?? Would we out of place if we didn't dress up? I was reading about it and it sounds like fun! I's so excited that they're having it while we'll be there!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thatkindofday View Post
    My fiancee and I are talking about going to MNSSHP while we're on our honeymoon, but I'm not really into the costume thing. And I know it's corny, but if we did dress up, I'd probably go as a bride (hey it'd be a chance to wear my dress again) Does everyone wear costumes?? Would we out of place if we didn't dress up? I was reading about it and it sounds like fun! I's so excited that they're having it while we'll be there!
    No, not everyone dresses up, so you wouldn't be out of place. I love the idea of you wearing your dress again, but it might get a bit soiled in all the fun and festivities.
    You will LOVE it! Short lines, great parade and fireworks, and you feel like it's an exclusive event that only a select few (thousand) are invited to!

Congrats on your wedding, too! What a perfect place to honeymoon - you two MUST get the bride and groom mouse ears, of course!
    Check out my pics, maps and brochures from 1975 on my home page!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snerd475 View Post
    Congrats on your wedding, too! What a perfect place to honeymoon - you two MUST get the bride and groom mouse ears, of course!
    Of course!! That'd be my veil!

Post Thanks / Like

We are in our 30's and unkidded and we always go, always dress up and have a fabulous time!

2004-Allstar Movie
    2004-Allstar Movie
    2006-Allstar Movie- he proposed!!

2007-Allstar Movie
    2007- Allstar Music
    2008- September, December trip
    2009 June, Novemebr trip

"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's very tough to read"
    M Twain

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: