Quantcast Photopass?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Photopass?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Photopass?

What is the photopass and how does it work? I hear a lot of people talking about them, but never knew what they were.
    *1993-CBR
    *1995-Dixie Landings
    *1999-2002 OKW (3 times)
    *2003-BCV(got engaged)
    *2005-Poly Concierge(honeymoon)
    *2007-AllStar Music(expecting 1st child)
    *2008- OKW (w/1st child)
    *2012-AKL villas

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Disney's PhotoPass is a card linked with a barcode and number to all of the photos you have taken by a Disney PhotoPass Photographer.

From Disney's Website:

Disney's PhotoPass - Say "Cheese" and the Rest is a Breeze
    Discover the ease of using the Disney's PhotoPass in three steps:
    Step 1: We'll Take the Pictures
    Find a Disney's PhotoPass Photographer to capture your magical memories. You'll find them throughout the four Theme Parks, in both of our Water Parks as well as at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. After your first photo is taken, the photographer will give you a Disney's PhotoPass card.
    Step 2: We'll Organize the Pictures
    Present your pass to the photographer each time you have your picture taken. All your pictures will be linked in one convenient personal online account.
    Step 3: You View the Pictures
    Log on to www.DisneyPhotoPass.com, enter the I.D. number on the back of your Disney PhotoPass card and complete the on-line registration to access your account. You can view and share your vacation memories at no charge once you've registered. Pick your favorites, then order high-quality prints!
    Erin- WDW College Program Alumni and current WDW Seasonal Merchandise CM- The Art of Disney Gallery/Wonderful World of Memories/Disney Days of Christmas @ Downtown Disney Marketplace șOș

Last Trip: June 4-6, 2010 @ CBR- Pirate Room!

Next Trip: Spring Break 2011

Post Thanks / Like

You'll see the CM's everywhere, they'll be wearing what I call "safari" gear (a tan vest), and there all around the parks. They'll hand you a card that you use throughout your trip and they take pictures in front of major attractions. Also, if you ask politely they'll take pictures with your camera too! It's really awesome.
    Upcoming Trips:
    September 17-26, 2009: Bouncing Back for Free Dining at POFQ

Past Disney Trips:
    February 24-March 3, 2007: Coronado Springs
    September 25- October 4, 2008: POFQ Water View, Dolphins in Depth Tour

Harrisonburg, VA--too far from the magic!
    Post Thanks / Like

We used it on our last trip and I absolutely loved it! Since there were just two of us, this let us both be in the pictures and almost all of them turned out wonderful. We had several hundred over the week long trip (and yes I did drive my sister crazy doing the "photographer search" as she named it to get as many pics as possible! ) and then I had a blast adding borders, signatures, and the dates. We pre-ordered the CD, which saved $$ and also got us extra pics taken when we told the photographers we had ordered it. For me it was some of the best money we spent on the trip. Plus with the CD we got the copyright so I can make copies of favorites to give to friends and family and to use for scrapebooking. Without pre-purchasing, you have nothing to lose since there's no obligation to buy anything and you can look at everything online when you get home to decide what you think.
    șoș Tiffany șoș

Many trips offsite growing up
    2/08 CBR
    10/09 Pop/POFQ
    12/09-1/10 POR/CR
    10/10 POLY
    12/11 POFQ

Next Up:
    POFQ 10/14 - 11/14

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: