Quantcast The Office

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: The Office

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Office

Anybody watch the baby episode last night? I was cracking up!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I taped it to watch with DS18 after school today, can't wait!
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

I loved it until the part where Pam had the wrong baby. That actually happened to me when I had my son and it brought back really bad memories. It completely ruined the entire episode for me.
    See You Real Soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, no, that's awful!! I didn't see the ending, but thought that might be what they did. How terrible!

Post Thanks / Like

It was definitely funny.
    I too didnt like the part where she fed the wrong baby....
    The rest of the show was hysterical though!
    First Trip '77
    Disney Cast Member WDW '98
    1st yr Anniversary Trip '02
    DVC mem '04
    Family Reunion '05! & Dads 70th '11
    Found out we were having a baby' Disneyland, CA March '08
    1st TRIP for DS 7/09 BIL WDW Wedding!
    Found out baby #2 was coming WDW 5/11
    #2 1st trip Sept'12 & Son#1 5th trip!

Post Thanks / Like

I love The Office. It's one of the few things I actually follow on tv. Yikes- Mjaclyn about the wrong baby!!! I could totally understand how that would not be something you'd want to think about!n That is terrible.
    Trips: Too Many to Count! Last Trips: April 2013 CSR; July 2013 Aloha Aulani, The Sequel, Hawaii. Multiple trips to WDW, DL, DCL!

Coming up: September 2013 "Scary September" at Disneyland/DCA/Universal Hollywood.

Proud DVC Members since 2004!

Post Thanks / Like

I just can't not believe how much that episode brought it all back for me. It was just two short years ago that my wife and I were in those shoes (first time parents) and I was just amazed at how that episode followed our actual experience. No baby swapping for us, but it was still a really great episode.

The please-don't-send-us-home and the do-what-with-the-carseat stories where just spot-on (and the latching story too )
    Disney Dream May 2019, WDW Dec 2019

18 Oct ASMv
    16 (APs) Jan POR, Feb CSR, April ASMv, June BC, Oct Pop & Cabins, Dec ASMv & AKL & Pop, Jan '17 POFQ (10k!)
    15 May Pop&CBR pirates
    13 Oct ASMu&AoA
    10 (APs) June CR, Oct AKL&Pop, Dec Pop
    07 March ASMv
    04 June POR
    94 June Onsite

Post Thanks / Like

I loved the episode. I liked Steve's comment about them waiting 7 1/2 hours (can't say about what on here!) and the joke about the ice-cream cake, Erin and Andy getting together for a date, Michael thinking that Pam wanted to eat Fancy Feast with Kevin. I love The Office. I also like Jim's part where he is reading all of the baby books looking frazzled. 5-7 minutes, 5-7 minutes, 6 minutes...different but not really.
    Carribean Beach '95
    Wilderness Lodge '96 '97 '98
    All Star Music '00 '01 '04
    Off-site '03
    All Star Movie '05 '06
    All Star Music 07'
    Pop Century with DBF Sep 08'
    Pop Century with family March 09'

Next trip: Disney and Universal Studios April 2015!

PINK!

Post Thanks / Like

We never miss the Office.

I too was once given the wrong baby by the nurse. Poor nurse. The baby was screaming and the nurse was obviously having a horrible day and was frazzled. She kept telling me to feed it and I kept telling her I didn't think it was mine. It was quite funny.. except for the poor starving baby that I was refusing to feed. Finally she agreed to check babies ID and sure enough, not mine. She was really embarrassed.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

I was actually on the opposite end of the spectrum... the nurse had given my son to another woman who nursed him for an hour without realizing he wasn't her baby. I was SO upset when I found out. I felt violated somehow...it's really hard to explain the feelings and I don't think many people really understand unless you're a mother how awful that was. I did feel bad for the nurse, even though it was her fault she felt terrible and it must have been extremely hard for her to come in and tell me what she had done. I never saw or met the woman who nursed my baby but I heard from the head of the maternity ward that she and her husband felt terrible also. At first I thought - how could she not have known for an entire HOUR that she had the wrong baby? But after I thought about it, it WAS 5:30 in the morning, very dark in the room, the babies had the exact same blankets...so I guess it could have happened to anybody. That still doesn't mean that I'm over it though, I can barely think about it without getting upset still and my son is 10 months old. That episode of The Office just brought back really bad memories and It also made me really mad at Pam and Jim for hiding it. The least they could have done was apologize and told the mom what happened.
    See You Real Soon!

Post Thanks / Like

I have been a Huge Office fan since the very first episode. And I am thrilled to finally have my Jam baby!

I thought it was funny when "Pregnant Pam" and Kevin were having "Food Feast".

And I loved the part when Jim was frazzled and he was going through all the baby books to prove he was right about leaving at 5-7 minutes apart.

I thought the breastfeeding bit was awkward but I wasn't offended by it, IMHO I think anyone in Pam and Jim's situation would have been so mortified and humiliated that they would have probably reacted in the same way Jim and Pam did. I mean how do you even bring up that conversation? AWKWARD!

My favorite part was how delusional Michael was about how "he set up" Jim and Pam.

I love how only Erin and Andy encourage Michael's behavior, the rest of the office has been there so long dealing with Michael's antics, they know better then to encourage him.
    Next Trip-Jan 2012 POFQ! & 2nd DCL! Sailing To The Caribbean!

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    12/'08 *1st On Property*- POFQ
    12/'07 *1st Christmas Trip*
    04/'06 1st trip back
    11/'91* 6 yrs old, My 1st Trip To WDW*

șoș "Let Us Not Forget,It All Started With A Mouse" șoș

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: