Quantcast Best Villain Spots - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

I agree with Joanna.

I knew Maleficent for a long time, and she wasn't allowed to come down for the meet and greets if DAWM was canceled.

Now, maybe the person was confused with Villains Mix and Mingle at MNSSHP? I know she will come down if that is canceled.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really confused why people are saying Maleficent can't come out after DAWM, I've seen her come out along with the other face characters when it's been canceled and I've seen her at HS. There's no phyical reason she can't come out other than it not always being convienant for them to send her out.
    I ran away from college and joined the Mickey Mouse Club!

Have you seen her up-close for DAWM? Like, really up-close?

Let's just say the stage make-up is completely obvious (as in....large gaps between her nose and chin).

It's the same for Mr. Smee and Captain Hook. Their make-up for the stage is REALLY obvious.

Post Thanks / Like

Default best villian spots

one year i took a bunch of the grandkids and all of the villians were there, my grandkids were scared to death, it was hilarious. and the villians were not even trying to be nice.

Post Thanks / Like

We got autograph's from Cruella deville and the evil Snow White Queen near the teacups in MK one year.

Dec.11-18, 2021 Port Orleans Riverside
    Jan. 25-Feb. 1, 2017, Port Orleans Riverside
    Oct. 29-Nov.4, 2014-Yacht Club
    Dec. 17-23 2011-Wilderness Lodge
    Dec. 20-30, 2008-Pop Century
    Dec. 25,2005-Jan.1, 2006-Coronado Springs
    Jan. 1-7, 2003-All Star Movies

Post Thanks / Like

this past wed. afternoon (9/23) at hollywood studios i got a picture with ratcliff, queen of hearts, snow white's queen, and jafar all together in front of the hat at 5:00. i thought that was a great combination. another set was scheduled for 6 but i didn't go to that one so i'm not sure if the exact same ones came out or not.
    POR 10/13, DL Hotel 9/13, Poly 1/13
    CB 10/12
    Poly 1/12
    POR 10/11
    POFQ 5/11
    Poly 1/11
    GF 11/10
    POFQ 5/10
    Poly 1/10
    WL 10/09
    WL 6/09
    AKL1/09
    CB 7/08
    CS 5/08
    Pop 4/08
    CB 10/07 &12/07
    Yacht Club 07
    POFQ 06
    POFQ 05
    POR 04
    ASM 03
    ASM 00
    AS Movies 99
    OffSite 97
    AS Sports 96

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AnnetteFan View Post
    I'm really confused why people are saying Maleficent can't come out after DAWM, I've seen her come out along with the other face characters when it's been canceled and I've seen her at HS. There's no phyical reason she can't come out other than it not always being convienant for them to send her out.
    Oh trust me. There is a huge difference between Dream Along Maleficent and her meeting anywhere else (including Mix-and-Mingle). It has to do with her face.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, I get it now, the times I've seen her come out when the show was cancelled her make-up was done normally and it wasn't specifically the show Maleficent that came out, just Maleficent in general.

I think it depends cause I was looking through my photos of DAWM and it depends on how Maleficent fits that day. Cause I have photos where in some shows, she's normal make-up, and in others, she's stage make-up.

I think they changed the make-up for her face because it wasn't as noticeable as the others such as Hook and Smee. But I think the most part, they use the stage make-up.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, I get it now, the times I've seen her come out when the show was cancelled her make-up was done normally and it wasn't specifically the show Maleficent that came out, just Maleficent in general.
    Ah, ok. I see.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

The Villains theme park that wdw execs will hopefully 1 day build
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Villains!

u can find Snow Queen(ugh hate calling her that but its disney canon), Queen of hearts, Cpt. Hook, Jafar, Cruella, Frollo(my fav met him six times in the last 4 yrs;twice on 1 trip), and Maleficent. i think that's all but that's the best place especially since Hook and miffy are in their outfits for DAWM u can meet them all at MNSSHP

The Queen never had any other name, not even in the original story. Naturally, Snow Queen fits just like Snow Prince.

As for the others, Frollo is uncommon to see outside of MNSSHP, and Maleficent is pretty rare. You never see her or Hook from DAWM due to her appearance. EVER. That is what Joanna, Annette, and I were discussing if you had read the posts.

Hook appears regularly across from Pirates. Cruella, Snow Queen, Jafar, and Queen of Hearts, appear at Studios on a rotation. Frollo is mostly just MNSSHP, but sometimes comes out at Studios with the other villains.

Post Thanks / Like

Villains0501, where did you meet all of those villains? What time of the year was it?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm really confused why people are saying Maleficent can't come out after DAWM, I've seen her come out along with the other face characters when it's been canceled and I've seen her at HS.
    AnnetteFan, where at HS did you find Maleficent?

The Villains theme park that wdw execs will hopefully 1 day build
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry i was caught up in listing, u can meet them all at MNSSHP after "Villains Mix and Mingle" the brouchere (sp) says that u never know who may appear but trust me it's only those 7 every performance

The Queen never had any other name, not even in the original story. Naturally, Snow Queen fits just like Snow Prince.

Yes, she has a name and its "Queen Grimhilde" but sadly "Snow Queen" fits even though its very Hans Christian Anderson
    97'- Comfort Inn, Buena Vista
    99'- Courtyard, Downtown Disney
    00'- Marriott, World Center
    02'- Polynesian, Concierge
    03'- Yacht and Beach Club
    06'- Boardwalk
    07'- Coronado Springs
    08'- Boardwalk
    09'- Wilderness Lodge
    10'- Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy0101 View Post
    AnnetteFan, where at HS did you find Maleficent?
    In front of the hat.

Post Thanks / Like

When I went there in July/August I found a lot of villains near the Hat at the 5' and 6 o'clock meet! They usually were standing together! I even got a picture over there with Jafar, Ratcliff, Snowqueen, Queen of Hearts and Dee and Dum posing together! Most of the time it were just 4 villains posing together!

Post Thanks / Like

For the afternoon Hat sets, there usually is a group of 3-4 villians together. It is picture only, though.
    Cruises:

Post Thanks / Like

In front of the hat.
    How long ago was that? What time of the year was it? Sorry for all the questions. It's just that I want to meet Maleficent very badly.

Thanks everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Last summer and it was the afternoon sets I believe.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: