Quantcast Dancing With The Stars - Season 6 - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuckRocks View Post
    Poor Kym Johnson, she keeps getting guys that she really has no chance to win with. First Cliff, then Mark Cuban and now Penn, it doesn't seem fair.
    Kym was with Jerry Springer first I believe, and then Joey Fatone. They got second place, so not too shabby.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

With the ads ramping up this week, everyone getting excited? I am!

Post Thanks / Like

I have my DVR all set to tape the season. I am so excited to see how Kristi and Marissa do.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm looking forward ot it. It does seem the first few take a bit of getting used to as the different skill levels can confuse me. (as you go from good to eh to very good etc)
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    Kym was with Jerry Springer first I believe, and then Joey Fatone. They got second place, so not too shabby.
    Oh sorry! You know I got thinking about it after I posted and remembered about Joey. I must have her confused with someone else. Boy, getting old stinks. I know your memory is the second thing to go and I can't seem to remember what the first one is.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Shannon is the same ht. as Derek, she is gorgeous, but is going to look even taller than him with those high heels. Penn looks skinny in his pic that I saw. I think this will be a good show.

Post Thanks / Like

So did anyone watch tonight?

I'm rooting for Adam Corella! He is just too funny! The hubby and I each went online and casted some votes for him.

Did anyone else notice when Adam said (edited per TOS)?? When they were giving the scores, it really sounded like he called Carrie Anne (sp?) a bad word!! (EDIT- I guess I'll have to add that to the list of things I can't say even though I didn't actually say a bad word. Hmm. Can I say "witch"? I'm still getting the hang of this place. And it's confusing me.)

I really want him to stick around a few weeks because he's really funny and he seemed to be trying hard. And then the judges just rip him apart and make it sound like his performance was funny. He really looked like he was trying and they didn't even care. Jerks.
    June 1987 Offsite WDW
    June 1991 Offsite WDW
    June 1995 All Star Sports
    June 2004 First Disneyland trip
    2005 - 2007 Disneyland AP Holder - visited at least once a week
    August 2007 Anaheim Plaza
    November 2007 Anaheim Plaza
    January 2008 Port Orleans Riverside
    January 2009 Anaheim Plaza

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi Folks. I need a favor.

I was wondering if everybody here could do me a solid. Please create an account on NBC.com and sacrifice your 5 votes for my boy Adam. I don't ask for much. Some would say I don't ask for anything but I'm asking for this.

(edited per TOS)

Try not to think of me as 29 year old on a Disney message board asking for a handout.
    Think of me as Jimmy, a young boy dying of Count Chocolitis. My final wish before I succumb to the rich chocolatey goodness is to see Adam Carolla continue to crack jokes at the expense of others on TV.
    I just made a clever comment on the interwebs!

Post Thanks / Like

MODERATOR ALERT

Althought it's always exciting when stuff happens on our favorite shows, Under NO uncertain terms using a curse word, including the reference of a "curse" word, or using symbols (!@I@#*#*) to represent a curse word are not allowed on INTERCOT.

Although it is part of the show, we are committed to having a very family friendly atmosphere. SO, if they don't say it on The Suite Life of Zach and Cody, please don't use it here.

Please feel free to review the INTERCOT Terms of Service and/or PM any moderator or senior management team directly.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Default oops again

Sorry mods. I know I'm giving your editing fingers a work out. And I was trying to be so careful in saying that which should not be said.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quest4fun View Post
    I was wondering if everybody here could do me a solid.
    In all honestly, I've never heard this phrase. Are you asking folks to do you a favor?

And signing up at NBC.com won't do you any good, since Dancing with the Stars is on ABC.

Post Thanks / Like

In all honestly, I've never heard this phrase. Are you asking folks to do you a favor?

And signing up at NBC.com won't do you any good, since Dancing with the Stars is on ABC.
    AHAHAHA!! Graham got owned! That's awesome.
    You really should've known it was abc.com since you visited the website. Good one!
    June 1987 Offsite WDW
    June 1991 Offsite WDW
    June 1995 All Star Sports
    June 2004 First Disneyland trip
    2005 - 2007 Disneyland AP Holder - visited at least once a week
    August 2007 Anaheim Plaza
    November 2007 Anaheim Plaza
    January 2008 Port Orleans Riverside
    January 2009 Anaheim Plaza

Post Thanks / Like

Default I struggle

I'm batting 1000 tonight.

For my encore I will misplace my car keys, stub my toe, and put salt in my coffee all while setting my apartment on fire.

Yes. I was asking for a favor. That's how I talk where I come from.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quest4fun View Post
    I'm batting 1000 tonight.

For my encore I will misplace my car keys, stub my toe, and put salt in my coffee all while setting my apartment on fire.

Yes. I was asking for a favor. That's how I talk where I come from.
    Nebraska? Hmmm. That's a BIG word for Omaha.
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't blown away by any of the guys tonight. I know it's early, but I'm thinking this year isn't going to be on the level of previous years. I hope I'm wrong about that.

And did anyone else think Kym seemed genuinely annoyed by Penn? She didn't look like she was having fun at all.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought the same, Mel, Kym did not look as fun as she always does. I really like Mario and Jason and Steve was fun to watch. I think the ladies have a low bar for themselves, I bet a lady will win this time around. Marissa (?), the broadway girl, is really cute, but she might suffer the Sabrina effect, I didn't know who she was. Priscilla and Monica were stonefaced the whole time watching the guys, but the former can barely move her face. I think Shannon, Kristi and Marley are adorable, too.

Post Thanks / Like

And did anyone else think Kym seemed genuinely annoyed by Penn? She didn't look like she was having fun at all.
    I can understand that. He seems so obnoxious, and she has to let him touch her. Ewwwww!!!! I hope he is first out. I am sorry for her, but I don't want to have to look or listen to him any more.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChipnDaleGal View Post
    I hope he is first out. I am sorry for her, but I don't want to have to look or listen to him any more.
    I think you'll probably get your wish, Donna.

Post Thanks / Like

I was pretty sick so didn't see a lot of them..but Penn (while not good was better then I thought he would be) I doozed on a lot of them.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Default Why oh Why?

Why oh Why did I tune into this last night? I have never watched this show before and last night I DVR'd it and then just watched the performances so I missed all the above mentioned comments by Adam etc. I actually thought Penn was kinda funny, I didn't like Adam or Steve. Here's my big problem now-TUESDAY night TV!!

How am I supposed to watch Idol, BIggest Loser, this Dancing Show and Beauty and the Geek at the same time? I can only DVR two things at once!!
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: