Quantcast Just Questions: Leaping Into Spring. - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post

I grew up in the Bronx. What is a possum? Can I substitute with a big ol' dead rat?

I'm athankin' so.
    I hear in New York yer possums are raised kinda like livestock, is that true? Restaurant gives 'em feed and everythang and a free range . It must be a real handy arrangement. Cuts out the middle man... and talk about FRESH meat!
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    I'm athankin' so.
    I hear in New York your possums are raise kinda like livestock, is that true? Restaurant gives 'em feed and everything and a free range . It must be a real handy arrangement. Cuts out the middle man... and talk about FRESH meat!
    No Deb I think your thinking of Paris. They get jobs and everything there. Didn't they make a movie about that?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    it's a new long weekend for us so I've never done anything for it before. Do you think I should do taxes on it really?
    Aren't you dying to know the outcome?
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Aren't you dying to know the outcome?
    nope..we don't have all our deduction slips yet as the deadline for investments in def. tax plans is the last contributions for feb 29th.

So since I still have some happening (biweekly and monthly) and I only have a couple of slips to date it would be way to rough a guess. (for both hubbie and I) in fact I don't have my T4 (I think yours is a W2 or something) yet either.

I'm far more interested in a lazy day frankly. Is that bad?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

I'm far more interested in a lazy day frankly. Is that bad?
    Nope, I'm actually planning on Monday being a lazy day. I'm thinking of doing taxes tomorrow since it's supposed to rain all day, and now that hubby is not feeling well again, it seems like a golden opportunity.

What's for dinner tonight?
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, I'm actually planning on Monday being a lazy day. I'm thinking of doing taxes tomorrow since it's supposed to rain all day, and now that hubby is not feeling well again, it seems like a golden opportunity.

Pasta Bolangese, salad, crusty loaf in about an hour. Can you make it?
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Dunno. Think I'll go check the freezer and see what's in it. Wonder if DW left me any frozen possum?

Sure hope everybody gets to feeling better very quickly. I hate when all the stuffy, runny-nose, coughy stuff happens.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Pasta Bolangese, salad, crusty loaf in about an hour. Can you make it?
    I really wish I could. That sounds really good! Can you meet me half way? I'll bring dessert.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

I really wish I could. That sounds really good! Can you meet me half way? I'll bring dessert.
    Sorry I have company coming tommrow so can't quite do it. Besides I'm pretty sure I can't bring any of that across the border. Next time perhaps? And Ken just say no to possum.

Have a good weekend everyone!!
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Hey Sister! Do they have TML fabric in the shops? I could then make some valances for his windows....Whatcha think?
    We don't carry anything that says Maple leafs..it a registered trademark and we don't have the licensing for it...legalise done...but we do carry fabric with a blue or white background with blue or white maple leafs. So it might work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Our motto: "We'll get it to you sometime before what ails ya kills ya. Usually. Offer void where prohibited. Guarantee limited to refund of purchase price. Times of demise may vary in some areas."

it's a new long weekend for us so I've never done anything for it before. Do you think I should do taxes on it really?
    Would I be bad if I say the taxes can wait? I think the three of you need to sit down and do something as a family..play a board game or play something on the Wii that the 3 of you can do... start a new tradition!!!!

By the way, I think I have start thinking about going back to work. I just found out that our April Sales Meeting will be in Orlando!
    Do you need an assistant? I could help you for a trip to WDW...oops I mean Orlando!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

I grew up in the Bronx. What is a possum? Can I substitute with a big ol' dead rat?
    I thought possums lived just about everywhere!
    I'm athankin' so.
    I hear in New York your possums are raised kinda like livestock, is that true? Restaurant gives 'em feed and everything and a free range . It must be a real handy arrangement. Cuts out the middle man... and talk about FRESH meat!

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Sure hope everybody gets to feeling better very quickly. I hate when all the stuffy, runny-nose, coughy stuff happens.
    So do I!

DH was nice enough to take the youngest out to find a gift for a birthday party she is going to tomorrow. I really don't think I'd have the energy or the patience right now. Hope I am feeling up to taking her tomorrow - since DH will be gone all day.

Anyone else around tonight? Blythe are you working?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm here for a little while anyway.

We ended up having Wendy's for dinner since hubby didn't feel up to going out.

Want to help me clean house?
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning everybody, and happy Saturday!

Does anybody want a cuppa from my new coffee machine?
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    I think the three of you need to sit down and do something as a family..play a board game or play something on the Wii that the 3 of you can do... start a new tradition!!!!
    We don't have a Wii...sorry couldn't resist. We do play boardgames quite often, scene it (the disney one of course), sorry (disney again), scrabble (normal I'm afraid), UNO, Monopoly, I'd say at least 2-3 times a month on the weekends...plus the guys play Sony toghether often. We also have "family movie night" at least once a week. And a "formal" family dinner at least once a week as well. (we eat dinner together every night but at least once has to be with good china, table set with cloth napkins, candles etc and one dresses "business casual" for it..seriously!)

So I think we have it covered.

How's the packing going?

So yes please!! I'm at the office cause a client called me to meet with him..on a saturday..on a long weekend...so some coffee would be a very very good thing. I have company coming around 1ish so now I'm going to be really racing to get stuff done. Glad I baked the cake last night.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

What kind of coffee machine did you get?
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

pogo Guest

zoop in...... zoop in

everyone..... having a good day today ???

Gotta run....... zoop out

Natazu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    The last time we went out for a Valentine's dinner was the February before Harry was born..... Did you enjoy the proverbial last supper friend?
    optimism, optimism, optimism

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Does anybody have some kleenex? Or some Nyquil? Do I have to wait until nighttime to take the Nyquil?
    awww. I'd send you some pixie dust but it'd probably just make you sneeze

I'm athankin' so.
    I hear in New York your possums are raised kinda like livestock, is that true? Restaurant gives 'em feed and everything and a free range . It must be a real handy arrangement. Cuts out the middle man... and talk about FRESH meat!
    Yeah, but they all live out on Long Island and commute. A nest in the city is ridiculous, even a place off 149th.

When's the next Harry Potter movie coming out?
    Last edited by Melanie; 02-16-2008 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Per TOS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    Yeah, but they all live out on Long Island and commute. A nest in the city is ridiculous, even a place off 149th.
    Hey! Don't knock 149th!

Alex...I have the last ingredient for your recipe. There's a nice big rat roadkilled in front of my building. Would you like me to ship it to you?
    Last edited by Melanie; 02-16-2008 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Edited quote
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Fer real!?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Fer real!?
    Have you seen where she lives, Deb? Trust me, she wasn't kidding.

What has everybody been doing these past few weeks? As usual, I've been elusive to everybody but Ellen and Bethany.
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: