I just completed an online survey that was sent to me from Your2CentsSurvey.com on vacation destinations. The survey ended up being about Walt Disney World. It asked various questions about why and how often I go. But the most interesting part was a section they had on new ideas that WDW is considering for their guests. It asked which ideas I liked the most and which I liked the least. I cut and past these questions so I could post them here. Some of these have been mentioned before. Again, these are just ideas WDW is considering and wanted opinions on.

Here they are:

- Three new rides, shows, or attractions at the MagicKingdom.

-
On certain days during the week, Walt Disney World theme parks would limit the number of guests entering to allow for a more exclusive experience. (Tickets would cost significantly more.)

-
Guaranteed discounted price for round-trip flight when you book your Walt Disney World vacation six months in advance.

-
50% off Walt Disney World theme park tickets during select times of the year.
(Typically non-holiday, non-school vacation periods.)

-
“VIP” treatment available at an extra cost.
(e.g., front-of-the-line access at rides, personal concierge, private poolside cabana, complimentary snacks/drinks in an air-conditioned suite in the theme parks, etc.)

-
Free Dine Plan for your entire party when you stay in a Walt Disney World Resort hotel.
(1 table-service meal, 1 quick-service meal, and 1 snack, per person, for every night of your stay.)

-
A guaranteed maximum 20-minute wait time on up to five preselected rides/attractions for each day you spend in the Walt Disney World theme parks.

-
Lines for the rides are transformed into unique entertainment experiences using state-of-the-art technology and Disney magic.

-
Kid’s programming (arts, crafts, activities, etc.) at your Walt Disney World Resort hotel to give parents/adults time to themselves. (An hourly fee would apply.)

-
A guaranteed maximum 20-minute wait time on up to five preselected rides/attractions for each day you spend in the Walt Disney World theme parks.

-
Up to four hours per day of free baby-sitting services for Walt Disney World Resort hotel guests.