Quantcast Disney Visa

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Disney Visa

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney Visa

I know I saw this answer before but I just looked through everything from November and October and can't find it-the next cycle for my visa isn't due until 12/16-we are going to WDW from the 12/12-12/17-I should have another 25 points on my next statement-can I get these points early to have them transfered to my rewards card? If not, can I get them transfered on the 17th at WDW? Also, to use the rewards card, do I just give it to the front desk at check in and tell them the points on them (I have two) and ask them to use the points for my purchases charged back to the room before actually using the credit card I will leave on file? Less than 2 weeks!! I am so needing this!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

You can not get them early, but you can get them added and use them on the 17th.
    ~Angel~
    Proud DVC owners!
    SSR January 2007
    Bay Lake November 2008

Post Thanks / Like

If you're ready to pay off what you currently owe, I believe you can check it and pay for it online and transfer your points then. I just transferred some points today, but I also just payed off my bill last week so I don't have any new points yet. I could be wrong but it's worth a look.
    And yes, you can use the rewards card on your room charge, or just carry it around. Almost all places accept it just like a gift card or credit card.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Also, to use the rewards card, do I just give it to the front desk at check in and tell them the points on them (I have two) and ask them to use the points for my purchases charged back to the room before actually using the credit card I will leave on file?
    We're planning on doing just that. We have been accumulating points for three years now and will have over 900 by the time we go in January. I plan on putting the balance on our room account to cover our meals which we'll charge to the room. I'd rather do that than carry the card around since it's basically like carrying cash.

39 days!!
    Donna

Post Thanks / Like

We apply our points to our room charge every year. That way we use them all at one time .
    I believe the points are added to your account on the day your statement is due each month, but not sure of that.
    1990-2000=20+
    2001 - Con
    2002 - Poly
    2003 - Con
    2004 - Poly
    2004 - Poly
    2005 - Poly
    2006 - Poly CL
    2007 - Poly CL
    2008 - Bdwlk Villas
    2008 - GF, Club Level
    2009 - Poly, CL