Quantcast The Amazing Race- Returns November 4th

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The Amazing Race- Returns November 4th

All right folks: Time to get those Tivo's ready. An all new season of The Amazing Race starts Sunday, November 4th at 8 PM EST/ 7 PM CST, replacing the now canceled Viva Laughlin, according to variety.

I have no idea when the cast announcement will be, but I am sure it will be soon. My Tivo will get the season pass as soon as The Amazing Race gets programmed into my TIVO (which might be a few days given that the announcement was just made this morning). Looking forward to another season. Who's with me?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I just hope the cast is better than it has been in the past couple of seasons. I'm tired of seeing other reality show retreads on there. Get original and give someone new a chance instead of the same ones going from reality show to reality show. They've already won money, give me a break!
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pixiesmimi View Post
    I just hope the cast is better than it has been in the past couple of seasons. I'm tired of seeing other reality show retreads on there. Get original and give someone new a chance instead of the same ones going from reality show to reality show. They've already won money, give me a break!
    Admittedly I've become a more forgetful in recent years, but I don't remember any "retreads" in recent seasons, with the exception of Romber on All-Stars. In fact, all I can remember at all is Romber and Allison from Big Brother. Were there others? Refresh my memory.

Anyway, glad to see it's returning so soon! Still my favorite reality show by far.

Post Thanks / Like

Woo Hoo!
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Can't Wait!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ha ha

Man ya'll beat me to the post. I also read that the show will run two episodes shorter this season (boo) due to the fact that there will be no non-elimination rounds.
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JanetMegan View Post
    I also read that the show will run two episodes shorter this season (boo) due to the fact that there will be no non-elimination rounds.
    I saw that a while back as well, Janet. Yes, it's sad there will be fewer episodes, but I'm kinda glad they are doing away with the non-elimination rounds. The article I read went through all the seasons and it was interesting to see who would not have won had there not been the non-eliminations.

Post Thanks / Like

Melanie, I can't remember right now who all have been repeats besides Rob and Amber and
    Allison but I also remember some repeats from the show itself, "All Stars"? Anyway, the point I was making is that I hope they have all new people on there and don't bring in people from other shows. It is more entertaining if you haven't seen the people before and know all their idiosyncrises (sp?). I have seen Rob and Amber on several different shows and want to say "Haven't you won enough money yet?"
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I'm glad to see the non-elim rounds gone, too. I always thought they were sort of unfair, because you could bottom feed basically the entire race, catch a break or two with non-elim rounds, and then get lucky at the end and win.

Anyway ... good news. This is definitely my favorite reality T.V. show and I'm happy to see it back.
    Ian șOș
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! ș0ș

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

born and raised in Alberta, now living in sunny Tampa
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Good news! I've been waiting to hear when the new season will be starting. Cant wait!!
    Mary Poppins, is that your name? It's lovely.

PEACE, LOVE and MICKEY MOUSE șOș

Post Thanks / Like

count me in too! glad this will be back on. Of course, now i will have to program my other tivo to pick this up, since we record so much stuff!!
    "Stop this foolishness!...What foolishness would you like to see?" Sam the Eagle and Gonzo

Post Thanks / Like

I am really looking forward to the Race starting up again!
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

mttafire Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ChipnDaleGal View Post
    I am really looking forward to the Race starting up again!
    Agreed, Im glad its back.The Amazing Race is IMHO, The best of reality shows.

Post Thanks / Like

Yay! This is my mom's and my favorite reality show i think..Wow i read somewhere that it wouldnt start till sometime early 2008! But i'm not complaining..I kinda liked the non-eliminations though..Added for suspense for us..But oh well
    All of our dream can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

Remember, we must always believe in our wishes, for they are the magic in the world.

Current CM at MK! If you're in Adventureland and craving Dole, Ice Cream, or an eggroll, look for Sarah from Front Royal, VA and say Hi!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NotaGeek View Post
    Woo Hoo!
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

My Tivo is programmed and ready to go!!!! I'm so excited i don't know how I am going to wait until November 4th.

P.S. Cbs has uploaded a video called The Amazing Race- Meet The Contestants onto Youtube. If anybody wants the link PM me and I'll send it to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I'm ready!
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

The teams are now up at CBS.com. Looking at some of the teams and the video that cbs posted on youtube (see my previous post for the info), some of the teams remind me of other teams from previous seasons, like Johnathan and Victoria and Don and Mary Jean(both from season 6).

Post Thanks / Like

It's and interesting team mix, but just from glancing, I have a feeling that CBS is really looking for some drama. Definitely high energy and people that look like they might definitely be high maintenance to boot. You can check out the teams on the Official CBS website and see what you think! I can't WAIT for the race to start!
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait!! This has been my favorite reality show. I haven't looked at the teams yet but I noticed on one of the commercials that there is a grandpa-grandson team. I will probably end up rooting for them, unless they are awful. I tend to like the non couple teams (like brother/sister and father/daughter). Only a few more weeks!!! Yay!!!

I kind of liked the non-elimination rounds...it adds suspense. But, I will be happy to see that no more contestants have to pan-handle for money in a foreign country. I always hated that!
    șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș
    Amber

62 Miles from the Magic!!!!

Stayed at: All Stars Sports, Music and Movies; Dixie Landings; Port Orleans; Pop Century; Yacht Club

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: