Quantcast AAA Parking

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: AAA Parking

Post Thanks / Like

Default AAA Parking

Just wanted to let everyone know about AAA Diamond Parking. We rented a car on our recent trip. Having Diamond Parking was excellent, you always park just next to Handicapped parking and can walk right in to the parks. Granted it can be a long walk (5minutes tops). I timed from sitting on my bed in POFQ to having used my tpark icket to enter Epcot using Diamond parking took 12 minutes. If you have the opportunity to use this I definately would. Also keep in mine if the Parks are busy the Diamond lot fills up, we never had this happen to us last month, but it c an.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info, I just got my hands on one and looking forward to using it!
    Mar'14 DCL..Nov '13 POP..Jan '13 CBR..Mar'12 Swan/Dolphin..Nov '11 Universal/legoland, one night @ WDW..Oct '10 POP..April '09 Swan/Dolphin..Jan '09 AKL..Apr'08 offsite..Jan/Feb '08 offsite..Dec '08 HiltonHeadResort..Oct '07 Pop.. July '07 VB..May '07 DCL.Oct '06 FtWcabins.May '06 POP.Jan '06 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Question

When you get the Diamond Parking pass how long is it good for? We want to look into buying our tickets through AAA next time just to get the parking pass, I was just wondering if we would have to buy our tickets right before the trip if the pass is date specific at all. We used our Annual Passes and booked the trip on our own so we weren't eligible for it this trip, but am looking forward to using it in the future. My dad always got it when I was a kid and it was great getting to park up front.
    Upcoming:
    October 2013
    8 nights at Pop Century with Free Dining to celebrate DS turning 4 years old!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The parking pass is based on calendar year. It's good for the entire year Jan-Dec.

Post Thanks / Like

In NY state AAA only gives the pass to those who book a vacation package through them, and as already stated it is good for a calendar year. You also get a discount card but its the same discunts as the Disney Visa gives you Im pretty sure.

Post Thanks / Like

How do you get the pass?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: