Quantcast Single Digit Dance Pre-Trip Report

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Single Digit Dance Pre-Trip Report

I am so excited. 9 days from now and I will be in WDW!! Can't wait. Here is our plan, so far.

Cast -
    Me - 37 year old Disney nut
    DH - 42 year old very tolerant husband

Dates - October 5th - 15th. Staying in a 1BR at BCV. Celebrating our 5th anniversary on the trip.

Day 1 - Arrive at MCO around 9:30 am. Take DME to resort. Lunch either at Beaches & Cream or in EPCOT. Relax the rest of the day at Stormalong Bay. Dinner at Ohana with some friends, who are joining us for the weekend.

Day 2 - Early breakfast at Chef Mickey's. One of our favorites. Possibly head to AK for the morning. Meet our friends in EPCOT in the PM for F&WF edition of Drink Around the World. Dinner in France for everyone.

Day 3 - Kinda up in the air, depending on what people want to do. May be a pool day for us or shopping at DTD. Definitely doing dinner at WCC with the gang and them maybe heading over to the MK for the night. They are open until 3AM that night!!

Day 4 - Possibly recover from late night at the MK and rest up for MNSSHP that night. Maybe walk around EPCOT and grab some lunch. More time at SAB. LTT for dinner before the party. Dressing at Mouseketeers for the night.

Day 5 - EMH AM at EPCOT. Head over and do Soaring and TestTrack for a couple of hours. Maybe stay for an early lunch. Then back to the pool. Another friend is meeting us for the night, for dinner at 1900PF around 5:30 and then head over to the MK for Spectromagic, a ride on HM and Wishes.

Day 6 - Morning is free. Maybe play some mini-golf at Fantasia. Lunch with friend at Marakesh and then she goes back home. PM at AK. Dinner at BOMA. Maybe back to AK for EMH.

Day 7 - EMH at MK. 8:05 breakfast at CP. Spend the morning at MK. Head over to GF for tea at 2:00. Back to resort for swim and rest. Dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse that night.

Day 8 - Our Anniversary!!! Nothing planned in AM. May go to Spoodles for breakfast, since we did that 2 years for our 3rd anniversary. Head over to MGM to try to get picture with Daisy (my favorite) and lunch at 50s PTC. Back to resort for swim. Then dinner at LeCellier and if we get out early enough, we will do Illuminations that night.

Day 9 - Breakfast at Cape May around 8:30. Day is pretty much free to do as we want. Maybe EPCOT again, maybe AK. Who knows. The only set plan after breakfast is dinner at Artist Point.

Day 10 - Another free day to do last minute things. Spend the afternoon at SAB for one last time. Head back into EPCOT for one last pre-dinner cocktail and then dinner at Cape May and dessert at Beaches and Cream.

Day 11 - DME takes us to MCO for our 10:30am flight back to Boston.

Sound good? Thanks for reading so much!
    Bethie aka BethieTink

DVC Member 2006 - BCV

Upcoming - Oct 09 - 1 night at AKL, 7 night Eastern Carribean Cruise on the Magic, 3 nights at BCV

Last Trip - Jan 09 - MLK Weekend at WLV

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey!!! You can't start the dance without me! We are 10 days today.

Your plans sound great! Good luck getting a picture with Daisy! We have tried for a couple of years to get a picture with her and have failed miserably.

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great time!

Are you planning on attending any of the Intercot festivities?
    Brian (aka CanadianWDWFan)
    INTERCOT Staff:Theme Parks, The Water Cooler & Trip Reports
    DVC-BWV, Riviera
    Next Trip:DLR

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you have a safe and magical trip! I know that we saw Daisy on Main Street one morning during our trip... good luck in locating her! And happy early anniversary!
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you get a chance to drop in on some of the Intercot meets that are happening over the weekend!

What a great way to celebrate your anniversary!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like your all set for a wonderful vacation. Have a great time and a safe trip.
    Vince
    aka. Vizsla

INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous and Disney Vacation Club

DVC Member 10/11/04

Post Thanks / Like

What a wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary! Hope you have a fun and relaxing time together.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: