Quantcast ?? for nurses about scrubs

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default ?? for nurses about scrubs

My favorite scrub pants are Simply Basic that I've found at Walmart. I have to wear white only and I can never find white anymore. Does anyone know where I can get them? I need white with the draw string, not the elastic. Thanks

'the only thing that counts is the love of duty; when love & duty are one, then grace is in you & you will enjoy a happiness which passes all understanding.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I have tried to do a search, and came up empty handed.

I know that a lot of places are trying to phase out the white, as it looks to sterile, and causes the "white coat syndrome." I know that when I worked with babies and kids, we weren't allowed to wear white at all, because of their fear. I would guess you could call Wal Mart and see if they will be getting them or if they will special order something for you. This might be the chance to get you into some new scrubs...

I wear Cherokee Workwear. We wear Navy and White, but we are not allowed to wear white pants, only white tops. I like the Cherokee Workwear pants because they come in flared and petites. Both of which I either like or need. They are extremely comfortable. I have checked online, and they do carry white pants. I wear the 4101. I know that all the scrub stores I've been to around here will order anything that they don't have your color or size in. Just go try some on that are your size in any color, and order the white.

I absolutely love my scrubs. I want the new Gray's Anatomy Scrubs. The pants don't fit, but they are so soft!!!! I may have to break down and buy a pair and have them hemmed. They are just way too comfortable! I may have to get some as pajama pants.. I don't know!

Hope this helps!
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

I order scrubs from Jasco Uniform and they have white drawstring scrub pants for only $9.99. www.jascouniform.com

Post Thanks / Like

I just ordered my pants from Marcus Uniforms online. I don't know exactly what they have in drawstring (I can't stand those!) since I buy the Cherokee boxer waist style but the prices and shipping are reasonable. Cherokee seems to hold up for years for me. I know I've seen those Simply Basic pants at my local Walmart(s) but it's been a couple of months since I checked out their uniform selection. Now that we can only wear white or hunter green, I'm having trouble finding anything as well - that green is a color that's super hard to find right now and "Heritage Valley" green (from Medline) as ours is now called isn't the same color as every other uniform manufacturer's hunter green.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

I wear the Cherokee Workwear, as well. I find them to be really comfortable and love that the bottoms are flared on the pants. We have a choice to wear either all royal blue or all white. No fun print labcoats, or anything like that, which stinks. I do recommend this brand, though.
    °O° Ria°O°

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney

First trip: 11/05-Pop
    Next trip(s): 9/12-CSR, 10/12-ASM & Swan,
    11/12-Swan & YC
    Pop x 4
    CBR x 1
    POFQ x 2
    Poly x 1
    WL x 1
    AKL x 2
    SOG x 3

Post Thanks / Like

I just found the Walmart brand myself with 3 kids and all playing sports.....they did have white pants with draw string but with elastic around back. Super comfy! Must admit was going to "keep quiet" about where I bought them but noticed 4 other nurses I work with wearing the Walmart scrubs too! prices reasonable, cute prints -LOTS of Disney! Back to your question - did have white with the draw string, but the elastic around the back - I bought several colored pairs not intending to have elastic BUT I love them, flared bottoms, cargo pockets!!! Noticed your in NE, I'm in Atlanta.......don't know if yours carries this style or not..........hope it helps....
    ---------------------------------
    DVC Member Since 04/08 Animal Kingdom Villas

CS 5/2010, SS 4/2010, AKV 11/2009, BW 5/2009,
    SS 2/2009, SS 10/2008, POR 7/2008, WC 8/2007
    POR 12/2006, POR 10/2005, POR 10/2004, FW 10/2002
    FW 10/1993, OS 12/1989

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a volunteer at our local hospital, and we wear white scrub pants and blue smocks. I get mine at Wal-Mart, but they're not always with the scrubs. They're the same - elastic waist, and double pockets, so maybe try WM again.
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

Have you done an internet search? I find the pants I like from Barco. They have the drawstring and the elastic waist. My tops come from WM though, they always have great Disney ones. I have Mickey, 4 Tink ones, and Eeyore.

There are so many you can sign up for newsletters and get discounts on. Tafford is one I can think of where you can get discounts. Good luck!
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: