Quantcast Heroes Season 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Default Heroes Season 2

Heros starts tonight. Who will save the world?
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

OK, now THAT'S a season premier! WOW. I am So excited for this season!
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Waaaah! If I didn't know Uhura was going to be on this season I'd just be so desolate right now. Did they have to kill off Sulu? Why not Mrs Petrelli instead??? And like, wow, she has a first name!

But I have a question, how can anyone get a divorce in only 4 months? What happened? I don't see Matt as the type of guy who would so easily walk out on a wife AND baby. But maybe since they are taking down the company he did it for their safety?

Did anyone catch the look on Mr Bennet's face when he saw the new boyfriend? He definitely knows him, must have bagged and tagged him in the past.

And poor Molly

Good episode, I must say.
    The only life I can think of that would be worse than being a special needs mom is not being one...

Poly (04), WL (06), BC (07), AoA (20)
    DL (74, 75, 83, 87, 98, 07, 09. 10)

Magical Journeys is the ONLY way to go!

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately, I missed most of season 1. I started out watching, but I was pregnant at the time and my morning, noon, and night sickness didn't allow me to stay up past 8pm...and no TiVo. Anyway, I made it a point to watch last night, and honestly, I didn't feel too lost...until I read LibertyTreeGal's post. I think I have quite a bit of catching up to do. Regardless, I enjoyed it!

ºOºprprincessºOº

WDW-75, 79, 89, 91, 98, 04: Offsite; 01: ASMs & CSR; 02: Dolphin; 03: GF & POR; 06: POFQ & BC; 08: WL; 09: CBR
    DL--97-98: AP Holder

Post Thanks / Like

Quite the season premiere. I can't wait to see where they take it from here!

NEXT TRIP -
    WDW 08/18 ~ First family trip w/our 2 yo, 5 yo, my parents & our best friends &their 2 &5 yr olds.

PAST TRIPS -
    DISNEY WORLD
    04/16 (pre second babymoon), 08/15 (first trip with our own child), 08/10, 08/08, 04/05, 01/04, 04/02, summers 88, 90, 92 and 97.

DISNEYLAND
    03/06

Post Thanks / Like

I loved it. I'm still majorly in love with HIRO. I really wasn't ready for "Sulu" to go. But then we're never REALLY sure with Heros...

ANYTHING can happen.

Perhaps if Hiro straightens out history his father's death will never happen?????? Thus "Sulu" is saved to tackle "brave new mutant worlds" (Don't panic...it's not a spoiler...just me making stuff up)...
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

It just occurred to me that we still don't know what "Sulu" Nakamura's power is.....

And it also just occured to me why Claire's new "boyfriend" was asking her the "robot" or "alien" question -- guess he saw her burning her hand and knew what she was! Duh! And interesting about him being able to fly -- just like Claire's bio-dad. Ick, I hope they aren't siblings!
    The only life I can think of that would be worse than being a special needs mom is not being one...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTreeGal View Post
    ....And interesting about him being able to fly -- just like Claire's bio-dad. Ick, I hope they aren't siblings!
    Heavens what's Clair's biological Dad's name...Nathan???

You know...it's funny that was my FIRST thought. Nice looking, dark hair...

Oh my...I just NOW thought of something else...Petrelli had his memory wiped...chained in the truck or whatever it was...Was he picked up by THE organization???...Could this boy be his clone?

Sigh...so many questions...so many thoughts I guess I'll have to keep tuning in.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

488.22 miles from Walt Dinsey World - Alabama
    Post Thanks / Like

A LOT happened last night! This looks like it will be another exciting season. Did I imagine this or was that really Peter Petrelli? I guess he was able to heal himself? He's the cutest thing! AND I had the same thought about Claire and the "flying boy" possibly being siblings. Either way - siblings OR dating would make a great story line.
    At least 14 trips before 1988
    Off-site - 3-92
    Off-site - 2-01
    ASM - 5-02, 7-03
    CBR - 11-05, 2-10
    Off-site - 2-06
    Pop - 6-06, 2-08
    Poly -12-07
    Cor. S. - 6-2010
    Cor.S. - 10-11

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IloveDisney71 View Post
    A LOT happened last night! This looks like it will be another exciting season. Did I imagine this or was that really Peter Petrelli? I guess he was able to heal himself? He's the cutest thing! AND I had the same thought about Claire and the "flying boy" possibly being siblings. Either way - siblings OR dating would make a great story line.
    yeah, what if they were twins..... YIKES!

And yes, that was definitely Peter -- remember Sylar gave him a haircut while trying to slice and dice his brain? He's much better looking now -- thanks Sylar!

This Star Trek thing is getting wacky, first George Takei as Hiro's dad, next Nichelle Nichols this season of Micah's grandma, and now Zach Quinto will be playing Spock in the upcoming Trek prequel. It's like I've died and gone to cult show heaven.....

Post Thanks / Like

I missed parts of the show last night so will have to watch it again. I was so happy to see Peter again and when he did that blue ball thing I was like . I was also surprised to see that he didn't have a scar on his face. I would have thought this would have been what caused it when he blew up.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Help! Did anyone watch last night's episode? DH and I dvrd it so that we would be able to fast forward through commercials, but for some reason the dvr stopped recording for like the last minute. I saw Claire see the guy's face at the window, and know that she ran outside ... did I miss anything after that?

Thanks!

NEXT TRIP -
    WDW 08/18 ~ First family trip w/our 2 yo, 5 yo, my parents & our best friends &their 2 &5 yr olds.

PAST TRIPS -
    DISNEY WORLD
    04/16 (pre second babymoon), 08/15 (first trip with our own child), 08/10, 08/08, 04/05, 01/04, 04/02, summers 88, 90, 92 and 97.

DISNEYLAND
    03/06

Post Thanks / Like

Cutiepie left her a copy of Mohinder's dad's book while Mr Muggles was barking at the sky (he's so smart!)

Post Thanks / Like

I hope Claire doesn't make it a habit of giving herself a "drastic pedicure" to prove a point.

Hmmm...I wonder if Kensi was Claire's Great Great Great (times a lot) Grandfather?
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, minus the toe incident I LOVED this episode! WOW!
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thrillme View Post
    I hope Claire doesn't make it a habit of giving herself a "drastic pedicure" to prove a point.

Hmmm...I wonder if Kensi was Claire's Great Great Great (times a lot) Grandfather?
    I wonder if Kensei was a common ancestor of all of the heroes, if he was the first genetic mutation.... after all, we know full well from Lindermann's office that DL and Nikki were purposefully bred together, and I would bet the same thing about Nathan and Claire's biomom.

OH! And Mrs Petrelli slept with Hiro's dad--- could Hiro and Nathan and Peter be brothers????

Lot's of possibilities.

And is anyone else actually disappointed that Claire's toe grew back? It would have been more interesting if her powers actually had limits (other than the brain thing).

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the fill in. I thought last night's episode was great. I'm really looking forward to seeing where they take things this season.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTreeGal View Post
    OH! And Mrs Petrelli slept with Hiro's dad--- could Hiro and Nathan and Peter be brothers????
    I had the same thought. It seems like everyone is so interconnected between families, friends, aquaintances, etc. (which makes sense since it seems that sometimes they are "bred" together) that it was the first thing I thought of when she implied that they had a past of that nature.

What are everyone's thoughts on the twins who are on their way to America? It seems like it has the potential for a dangerous plot development.

NEXT TRIP -

PAST TRIPS -
    DISNEY WORLD

DISNEYLAND
    03/06

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm...So all the Hero's could be distant cousins. What a concept...

I wonder if Kensi knew he could heal? I know this is really really off the beaten path but X-men's Wolverine heals so well that he's actually a lot older than he looks. If I'm not mistaken Wolverine appears in the distant future. Could Kensi still be alive?
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Claire cutting off her toe was major ewwww! But cool at the same time. I love how she was thinking about using her powers for healing others
    I am curious how Peter ended up losing his memory and being stuck inside a shipping container.
    I love how Mohinder is playing double agent. I hope he can keep secrets. Not every one can be Noah Bennet.
    What do you think of Matt and Mrs. Petrilli. I still think she has a power.
    The twins are very scary. Maya's power is very dangerous, never make her angry, you wouldn't like her when she is angry. LOL
    Her brother, Alejandro (not sure if its right) is very interesting. It looks a little like Peter's but he doesn't retain it.
    Questions and theories, I just have to wait until next week. But if I bend time then it is already Monday and I will be already watching. OH heck, I am going to bend time so I can leave for my disney trip, concentrating on November 13 and poof, nuts didn't work!
    Kathy
    Nov 2007 Pop
    Dec 2006 CS
    Dec 2004 POR/WL
    Feb 2002 ASM
    Apr 2000 CR
    Aug 1998 WL
    Jul 1984 offsite

Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed last nights episode. The toe incident was intresting especially the way it grew back. Something I thought was one of the best part was when Mr. Muggles was watching TV and barked at Claire for turning it off

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakegirl View Post
    Help! Did anyone watch last night's episode? DH and I dvrd it so that we would be able to fast forward through commercials, but for some reason the dvr stopped recording for like the last minute. I saw Claire see the guy's face at the window, and know that she ran outside ... did I miss anything after that?

Thanks!
    It did the exact same thing to me So I have fixed that now and it will recored for an extra 5 Minutes just incase that ever happens again.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: