Quantcast Anyone getting hyped for November???

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone getting hyped for November???

We are going to WDW Nov. 15th-22nd and it's less than 60 days now.......I CANNOT WAIT!!!! I want to start packing now, but my husband swears he will have me committed if I do So I am looking for others who are just as geeked and hopefully we can get eachother through these last few weeks
    Michigan Mommy, dreaming of Disney days!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting to get really excited. My family and I will be at WDW 11/12 to 11/25. We all can't wait. In all the trips we have made to WDW this is the first tome we will be there for Thanksgiving, and really looking forward to it.
    Vince
    aka. Vizsla

INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous and Disney Vacation Club

DVC Member 10/11/04

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for saying that you are excited to be there for Thanksgiving. Honestly, I'm a little nervous about the crowds. We will be attending the MVMCP our first night there, and I just cannot wait to see the snow on mainstreet

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes, I am excited. The DW, DD and I will be there from the 16th until the 23rd. Also there for Thanksgiving and can't wait!
    "Believe me, it's the most exciting and challenging assignment we have ever tackled at Walt Disney Productions."
    Walt Disney speaking on the future Disney World

Post Thanks / Like

As we are going 19-23 Dec, I am getting hyped for Nov simply because it brings us that much closer to our own trip. I hope all of you have a wonderful trip
    1975-2000 Family Trips, FW
    Nov 2005- FW
    June 2006- FW
    Feb 2007- FW
    Dec 2007- POFQ
    Feb 2008- POR
    July 2008- WL
    Dec 2008- FW
    Feb 2012- POFQ
    Herb
    Proud Passholder

Post Thanks / Like

We will also be there for Thanksgiving. Our dates are Nov. 16th - 25th, attending MVMCP on the 16th. We are so excited and just can't wait to get back there. There are about 4 or 5 other families from my children's school that will be there at the same time. We are also going with my husband's sister and her family and both of our mothers. It is going to be a great trip. I am not at all concerned with the crowds. I know that it will be packed, but we can all handle it!
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Going Nov 10-16th.... girls already started the countdown. Going to be a bittersweet trip. Last november, I took my 21 year old niece. She had cancer and our trip to wdw was truly her last good week. She went home a day earlier than we did and had her fourth lung surgery, then three weeks later had a brain tumor/more surgery. I am trying to make new memories for my girls as my 5 year old thinks you go to disney, then you die... ugghh..... One thing Lindsey did was insist on funnel cakes for breakfast one morning, and at rope drop, that is where we headed. She called it her idea of a "five star meal"..... so the smell of funnel cakes is going to for sure make me shed a tear.

But.... yes, we are excited.. I am already looking at what outfits to take as I am exchanging cooler outfits for summer ones in my girls drawers(we live in Ohio). Excited we are tryign the Wilderness Lodge for something new too!!!! Now, better get to my treadmill, I have to lose 9 lbs by my trip... haha.
    MK 1980 FOUR hours(July & 105) * Nov 04 POLY.. with my 2 princesses *Nov 05 Contemporary *Nov 06 split stay Cont/POFQ , making memories with my 21 yr old neice who has cancer. Sweet Lindsey passed March 2007 :(
    Nov 07 WL *Nov 08 VWL *Nov 09 Bay Lake Tower WDW/DC/SW/DCL*April 2011 B2B Disney Dream

Post Thanks / Like

Default Packing for November trip

Don't let hubby shame you into not packing! I decided about a month ago to go during DD's next school holiday in early November. I made the hotel reservations, then booked the flights, and then started packing! What's wrong with going through your daily life, coming across some item and thinking, "I'm going to need this" and throwing it into a suitcase or designated collection bag tucked at the bottom of your closet? That way I don't have to remember everything at one time when the pressure is on.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah, we're getting excited. We're almost down to 50 days now... Nov 11-18. I'm actually starting to do a small panic as I have several outfits planned for the kids but have yet to make them-- or even get fabric for a couple! And I just found out that my parents will be joining us, so I get to do a lovely ADR do-si-do at under 60 days. That will be a treat, no?
    ~~Julie~~

Post Thanks / Like

I'm SOOO sorry to hear about your ADRs.....I just wanted to change one and it has been a nightmare. Hope you have better luck

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Yeah, I'm getting excited. 11/25-12/2. I think I counted 67 days to go. Wow. Only about 2 months! Can't wait!
    Gawrsh

1979 - Polynesian Village
    1988 - Treehouses
    1990 - Treehouses
    1997 - Disney Institute Villas/Yacht and Beach Club
    1999 - Disney Institute Villas
    2001 - Carribean Beach
    2004 - Port Orleans Riverside
    2007 - Pop Century
    2010 - Offsite/Port Orleans Riverside
    2014 - Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

We will be at WL Nov 2-9. All 3 of us will be celebrating birthdays during the trip.
    1973,1978 (2x) Off Site
    1980 CONTEMPORARY
    1981 POLY
    1983 OFFSIGHT
    1990 POLY
    2000 POLY
    2001 BOARDWALK
    2002 WL
    2003 GROSVENOR DTD
    2003 WL
    2004 POFQ
    2005 POP
    2006 POP
    2007 WL
    2008 Polynesian
    2009 POFQ
    2010 AKL
    2011 AKL
    2012 CBR
    2013 CBR March & December

Post Thanks / Like

Going Nov 16-26th at FW cabin. First time staying at this resort so I'm a lil nervous. But excited as anything.

Off prop '97
    Dixie landings ' 98
    All star movies' 05
    Ft Wilderness cabin ' 07

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait, will be down there from Nov. 6 - 13, last weekend for food and wine. Can't wait.
    First Trip: 1990 Fort Wilderness Campground
    1990-2006: Annual Pass Holder
    2002: Spring WDW College Program
    2005: First Disneyland Trip
    2007: Double Tree Suites DTD
    Engagement Trip
    11/6/2007 - 11/13/09 Regal Sun Resort DTD
    Next Trip
    Honeymoon
    9/1/09 - 9/10/09 - Animal Kingdom Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

We are going Nov 16-24 at ASMo and CANNOT wait! I already have packed our medical kit! (I am slightly paranoid and have to have my pharmacy ready just in case!) I was told NOT to pack until 30 days out! I too had to add 1 person to our ADRs. So far all are good to go EXCEPT Thanksgiving dinner at LTT! They will NOT let me add. I have called 2x a month since August!!! We are going to MVMCP our first night and are SOOOO excited!!! Have a magical trip and try to sleep!!!!! I cannot!

Post Thanks / Like

Am I getting excited?? Not much. HAHAHA!

We too will be there Nov. 17 - 24, staying at the Poly. It would be great to meet up with some fellow Intercotees!

My only regret is that I didn't book the trip for one more day so that we could do MVMCP that Friday Nov. 16....

What's one more day anyway?!?
    **mousetrapper**

CBR Oct. 1999
    Poly Nov. 2001
    CBR Oct. 2003
    BC Oct. 2004
    CBR Sept. 2005
    Poly Thanksgiving Week 2007
    CBR Nov. 2009
    Port Orleans Nov. 2011
    CBR May/June 2013
    AoA Sept. 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Default starting to pack for nov too

We are going Nov 13-19. We staying at the Pop Century. We are going to MVMCP on the 15th.
    I live in NJ and the weather is getting a little cooler so I am putting capris, shorts, bathing suits, and summer shirts in our suitcases. I am also hitting the leftover summer sales for anything I need. I am picking up toiletries whenever I go shopping.
    This is our first trip in November and we only planned it a couple weeks ago.
    After some really tough weeks at work I need to go to my happy place.
    Kathy
    Nov 2007 Pop
    Dec 2006 CS
    Dec 2004 POR/WL
    Feb 2002 ASM
    Apr 2000 CR
    Aug 1998 WL
    Jul 1984 offsite

Post Thanks / Like

We will be there Nov. 24 - Dec. 3... I can't wait! The trip was unexpected -- we already had a trip planned for our 10th anniversary in Jan., but then my husband found out he had a training conference there in Nov. So now we purchased APs and are going twice!

We moved to GA from Cleveland this summer... I figure we should take advantage of being within easy driving distance of WDW now (always looking for any excuse to go there, of course ).
    ºOº April ºOº

Next trips: GF Sept. '14, WL Jan. - Feb. '15!
    Previous stays: WL, AKL, Polynesian, POFQ, Newport Bay Club (DLP), DL Hotel, GF, DxL

Post Thanks / Like

I'm also getting very excited for our upcoming Nov 23 - Dec 9 trip. We're going to MVMCP on the Nov 27 along with doing the "Keys to the Kingdom" tour that morning. My DH & I live in NY so I'm also putting aside any clothing that we may need to pack since it is cooling off here as well! I'm doing the same as missbunny and hitting any end of summer sales to pick up clothing. The only thing about this trip is that we have to bring an array of clothing because you never know what the weather will be like during this time frame.
    Possible 3rd Trip: Sept 2008
    ?

2nd Trip:
    Nov 23 - Dec 9 2007
    POP Century

POFQ 2006 (Honeymoon)- July 2-July 16
    First WDW trip

Post Thanks / Like

We are there the 16th thru the 24th at the Poly..!!!!
    Yea!
    MVMCP on the 16th, and the CP on the 23rd, and lots of fun stuff inbetween!
    See you there mousetrapper! And Buzzandwoodys mom, can't wait to meet you as we talked about in PM's a while ago! Lets set it up for sure! Mousetrapper, want to join us? Or anyone else??
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: