Quantcast "Bouncing Back" in 2008!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default "Bouncing Back" in 2008!

Okay for those of you that have just come back and booked for 2008 with the bounceback program and received the free dining I have a few questions. We are planning on booking the day we check in which is in 10 days, woo-hoo! Can we sit and speak with someone face to face or do we have to call and speak with someone over the phone?? I am hoping to speak with someone face to face since we are doing it a bit differently next year and will have 5 in our party. I would like to discuss the options and sometimes over the phone it can feel rushed. I have gone over a few scenerios for possibilities but need to talk with someone. We are staying at CBR if that makes any difference. Thanks for the help!!
    Next Trip: POP Century...September 16th to September 26th!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I have never heard of this program, can someone please explain it or tell me where I can find Info on it. Thanks!
    Dennis and Dawn
    St. Louis, MO
    2/95 - Offsite Honeymoon
    10/98 - DL Offsite
    6/02 - ASMu
    3/03 - ASMo
    6/04 - ASSp
    2/05 - ASSp
    7/05 - CBR
    6/06 - Offsite
    12/06 - ASMu
    11/07 - ASSp
    7/08 - All Star Sports - Family Magical Gathering with 19 of us!
    7/10 - North American Irish Dance Championships

Post Thanks / Like

Last year, Disney offered free dining to individuals who booked a vacation during certain time frames the following year IF they booked their next vacation before they went home from the current one.

I hear they are doing it again this year. Folks who have been recently have indicated that they are being offered free dining for trips next year - if booked before checking out.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

From what I've read, last year they had some booths set up but this year thus far all there is is a phone number. Maybe you could discuss your options face to face with a CM at the Concierge desk at CBR? Have a great trip!!
    Upcoming:
    October 2013
    8 nights at Pop Century with Free Dining to celebrate DS turning 4 years old!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rebooking?

From what I have seen they did it only at certain hotels. I too am staying at CBR in 10 days and I will be taking advantage of this offer! But if anyone can post more info on the subject I sure would appreciate it!

CBR Sept 22-30

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bounce-Back Offer

Hi--My family and I just returned from a trip to Disney (Aug 26-Sept 2). We stayed at POP. When we returned to our room for the evening of Sept 1st, there was a brochure laid out on the table regarding the bouce-back program. It provided a 1-800 phone number for questions as well as directing us to Disney Travel if we were interested. There was no desk set up. I assume the mousekeeper dropped off the flyer when she was cleaning.

Hope this info helps.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to everyone for all the help! I am going to try and get everything ready than and decide before we leave. 9 more days!
    Next Trip: POP Century...September 16th to September 26th!

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know the dates that they are offering in 2008 for the bounce back program?
    Jeri Lynn

Fantasy 9/18 Dream 5/16 Fantasy 9/15 Wonder 10/14 Dream BCV ~ 12/09, BC ~9/18, 12/17 10/15 10/12 11/11 10/10 10/08, 11/07, 9/07, 11/06, 9/06, 12/05, 12/04, 9/04, 9/03, 9/02, 9/01, 12/2000, 9/99
    YC 9/16
    AKL 12/05, 9/05, 11/13
    DXL 9/98
    CBR 9/96
    DXL 5/93
    Off-site 1984, 1908

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a link to a thread from over in the Accomodations board about the Bounce Back program(including dates etc) and some people's experiences with booking.

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/s...d.php?t=114685

Hope this helps!
    ~CC

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: