Quantcast Prison Break Season 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Prison Break Season 3

For those who are fans of the show, there is about a 17 minute clip from the first show of the new season. It's interesting. I'm not sure about the direction they appear to be taking the third season but it is intriguing.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait for the new season this is one of my favorite shows! The previews look pretty good so far. Where is this 17 min preview? I looked on the site but didn't see it.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Only 12 more days until the new season starts!! I can't wait. I caught some of the repeats on Monday night and I was reminded how much I love this show.
    Amy

10/14 French Quarter
    5/12 Coronado Springs
    5/10 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    12/08All Star Sports
    5/07 All Star Sports
    5/06 Pop Century
    1/05 All Star Movies
    2/03 All Star Sports
    3 times before this millenium!!
    Next up: 9/16 Caribbean Beach!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Season 3

I'm excited about it too. Season 2 was really a disappointment for me after Season 1, in fact the show almost jumped the shark for me, but I'm hanging in for at least one more
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

I had found it on the Fox site. I clicked on "Fox on Demand" and then the Prison Break icon. My computer is acting up so I'm not sure if it's still on the site.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait for season 3. I read somewhere that the series is suppose to have only 5 seasons.

Post Thanks / Like

Season 3 starts tomorrow! I can't wait it the previews look very intresting and I really want to see where they go with this season. I am sure they will spend at least part of it in jail since they are in there currently.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

I thought the first episode was good. Lots going on that we don't know about. I was so glad to see that William Fichtner is back. I hope he and Michael end up teaming up thisa year so he can be a "good guy" this time.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChipnDaleGal View Post
    I thought the first episode was good. Lots going on that we don't know about. I was so glad to see that William Fichtner is back. I hope he and Michael end up teaming up thisa year so he can be a "good guy" this time.
    Really? I was really disappointed and found last night's episode really boring. I think this whole prison break thing is wearing thin. Now they are trying to bust out of a jail in Panama and the kid's been taken again? Ugh.
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NotaGeek View Post
    Really? I was really disappointed and found last night's episode really boring. I think this whole prison break thing is wearing thin. Now they are trying to bust out of a jail in Panama and the kid's been taken again? Ugh.

I didn't watch Season One, Michael. I just started last year because of Mr Fichtner joining the cast. So I missed all the prison breakout stuff. I can understand that would be wearing thin for you if it was similar to the first season.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!

Post Thanks / Like

I watched the first season and have been a fan ever since. I wasn't disappointed by last nights episode at all. I knew this season would have them back in jail and I wan't to see how they work with it. I don't think it will be all that simular to the first season. Maybe the theme with them breaking out of jail but I think it will be very differen't. The first time Michael had everything worked out including a blue print of the jail tattoed to his body. This time he will have to figure it out on his own and with out knowing everything about the jail.

As far as LJ and Sarah being taken it will be intresting to see where they go with it.

I think the episode opened alot of new questions which I thought was good. Like who that man behind the wall is?
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

I also wasn't disappointed with the episode. As usual, I was glued to the tv and feeling stressed out. I just love this show.
    Amy

10/14 French Quarter
    5/12 Coronado Springs
    12/08All Star Sports
    5/07 All Star Sports
    5/06 Pop Century
    1/05 All Star Movies
    2/03 All Star Sports

Post Thanks / Like

I think it has the potential of being interesting. Like the earlier poster, I'm not sure what I think about them being in jail all over again. It does seem a touch like season 1 in a foreign country. It will be fun to watch T-bag in cohoots with a new slimey group. I think he's in his element now.

Post Thanks / Like

I missed parts of last night's episode. Does anyone know who it was that was dunked in the bucket and why?

I was happy to see Sucre. I think he will make the show even more exciting.
    Amy

10/14 French Quarter
    5/12 Coronado Springs
    12/08All Star Sports
    5/07 All Star Sports
    5/06 Pop Century
    1/05 All Star Movies
    2/03 All Star Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mom to a Princess and a Prince View Post
    I missed parts of last night's episode. Does anyone know who it was that was dunked in the bucket and why?
    It was the guy that was questioning the Mayor's inability to run the jail - in particular getting them more water. He seemed to be trying to start an uprising against the Mayor. He would have succeeded had Michael not gotten water to flow again.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I enjoyed last nights episode I thought something was going to happen when Michael made that bomb thought he would do something bad especially after the Mayor threw him out of the room. But I liked the way he got them more water very invetive. I am also happy to see Sucre and was also glad to see that his wife or financee was alright I was getting worred Bellock would have killed her.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Is anyone still watching this? I watched it last night. Wondering if Sucre is a gonner or will he escape? This show is still one of the most suspensful on TV. For a show where they really don't do much week to week, it keeps you on the edge of your seat. I have no idea what will happen next.

Post Thanks / Like

Default great show

I hope Sucre isn't sent back to prison- thought it might be that Micheal has to go save him.

Prison Break is a tremendous show- I enjoy that hour of TV alot- there are so many very
    good deep characters that have so much history-

Link saying " Screw You " was great

I hope McGrady doesnt get caught either
    Bryan

DVC since 02, Poly 89-90, Tokyo 98, CB 99, Swan 01, WL 06 ,08, 10, BLT 11, HHI 12, OKW 12-13, BC 03-05, 07-09, 11, 13,16 , 17
    Contemporary 05, 13, GC DLR 15, VeroBeach 16, AoA 16

"There's Blood on the saddle, and Blood all around...."Big Al-

Post Thanks / Like

Prison Break is one of my favorite shows. They always keep me guessing and on the edge of my seat. I am always surprised at things that happen because I wouldn't have expected it to happen. For example I never would have guessed Michael would have known that those guys would try to take advantage of the escape but he had that planned out like he knew it was going to happen.

After watching the preview I'm kind of worried for Sucre I really hope those guys don't kill him. I have to admit I was surprised T-Bag was keeping so quiet for so long. I thought he would have talked right away.

I can't wait for the next episode but I'm really bummed out its the season finale already We just know they will leave us on some cliff hanger. I just don't want to have to wait until August for more Prison Break!
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: