Quantcast Help Me Settle Something - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

We were at Disneyland in the middle of June, and I didn't find it dirty, let alone filthy. Both parks appeared to be well maintained.

As for service, it was good, but I didn't find it to be as good as we've experienced and come to expect from Disney World.
    Steve (aka brownie)
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations & Mousellaneous
    ASMv 4/00, 10/01, 11/03, 5/21
    ASMu 8/12, 11-12/22
    AKL 6/18
    BC 9/94
    CSR 8/14, 3-4/22
    POP 11-12/10, 3/12, 10/12, 7/17, 4/22
    POFQ 10/01
    POR 9/04, 1/16, 11/19
    WL 12/03
    Disneyland 6/07, 1/15
    Disney Dream 8/14

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I just went to the parks yesterday and was actually admiring how clean everything was. I don't even go to other amusement parks but i have in the past and all of them are sickening! Six Flags is the worst. DLR is all around the cleanest and best looking park. They really keep up appearances here.
    The only time i felt supremely dirty at DL yesterday was at the end of the day after i had sweated all day in near 100 degree heat and after i hadn't washed my hands in awhile (you start to accumulate a sort of sticky grime after touching so much stuff). Other then that, that park itself is spotless and every CM was so friendly and really happy. I love that
    Ariel
    Disneyland Annual Pass Holder

VMK Name: IzzyInWonderland

1996-Disneyland Hotel
    1998-Disneyland Hotel
    2002-WDW All-Star Music Resort

COUNTLESS TRIPS TO DLR BUT ONLY 1 TRIP TO WDW

Post Thanks / Like

OK, here's my "clean" Disneyland story. A couple of years ago I took a November trip to the park. since it's usually cool that time of year I packed my jeans, t-shirts and sweatshirts. I threw in one pair of shorts "just in case" it happened to be warm enough one afternoon to wear them. Well, it just so happened that weekend there was a heat wave and it was in the 90's all weekend!!! I ended up wearing that one pair of shorts all weekend long because it was too hot for jeans. I sat on the ground to watch the parade and fireworks and you know what, my shorts stayed clean all weekend long! Oh, I forgot one little detail....my shorts were WHITE! Now, I'd like to see someone try that at any other park! Only at Disneyland can you wear white shorts all weekend long and stay clean! I rest my case!
    I was THERE on July 17, 2005!

Premium AP Holder at DLR
    Joined Intercot West - May 2002
    Good Bye Intercot West! You were a good friend!
    Nancy

Post Thanks / Like

We were at DLR in July of this year... it was perfectly clean and the CMs were as nice as the ones at WDW.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Hi Disneyluvr2! I have also worn white shorts to DL. Actually, they were overalls with Disney characters on the pockets. I wore them on each visit since 2002, except the last one. (Just wanted a change.) Mine always got dirty on the backside. Of course, I expected that. It was always easy to get the dirt out, though! No greasy stains, etc.
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."

Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I was just lucky...or extra careful knowing that I only had ONE pair of shorts to wear!
    I was THERE on July 17, 2005!

Premium AP Holder at DLR
    Joined Intercot West - May 2002
    Good Bye Intercot West! You were a good friend!
    Nancy

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: