Quantcast Affordable way to identify an Intercotee - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    The free stuff is going to be given out to those who registered for the illuminations event. At this time, it includes a lanyard, light up pass, tshirt and canvas bag.

Buttons will be available at EVERY MEET and will run $5. They have the intercot logo on them and will light up at night.
    That sounds SO awesome, John! That's such a nice and unexpected thing for you to do!
    Thanks!

"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

The free stuff is going to be given out to those who registered for the illuminations event. At this time, it includes a lanyard, light up pass, tshirt and canvas bag.

Buttons will be available at EVERY MEET and will run $5. They have the intercot logo on them and will light up at night.
    Oh my gosh! That is TOTALLY unexpected! That is a lot of stuff!

I am going to say a very LARGE thank you in advance for all your work and planning, and obviously time and money!

Thank You!!

Also, I have been eyeing the jacket. The only problem is I want it personalized, and my screen name is one letter over the limit! No one knows me by my first name! Oh well, maybe I'll just save the 5 bucks.

Again, we really appreciate ALL that you do here! The car sticker looks good. Is it one of those where you place it on your car and peel off the side and just leave the lettering, or is it white and clear?
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

By the way, for those of you who have met, not at an official meet, but just hooked up one on one, or family to family..how has it gone? Was it awkward, or a whole lot of fun?
    I have found everyone I have met to be the personality portrayed in text on the boards. Back in 2003 a few of us realized we'd be vacationing at the same time and opted to meet for lunch at the Kona Café. (This was my first 'meet' and boy was I anxious and nervous). We had a blast visiting, laughing and dining.

Some of us gals have bonded so tightly we now vacation together.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Jacksboro, Texas (Northwest of Dallas Fort Worth)
    Post Thanks / Like

So many great ideas...the free stuff is great !!..We will be there Dec 22-29th. I think i will order us the jackets this year if the funds allow for it...if not i will come up with something..yell out if you see us...i may have a shirt on that says I AM FROM TEXAS YALL...SAY HOWDY...i am not shy at all..be sure and yell at us..
    First trip 1981

Married at Disney's wedding pavillion 12-22-04
    DVC owners @ SSR Dec 2005
    OKW-DEC-2004-Wedding
    VERO BEACH-DEC-2004-(honeymoon)
    ASM-DEC-2005
    SSR-OCT-2006
    SSR-DEC-2007
    AKV owners Jul 08
    SSR Dec 08
    SSR June 09
    New Baby Boy arrived Aug 3 2009 !! (our first)

Natazu Guest

With a trip coming up, I just spent a few minutes looking at INTERCOT Apparel and want to take a minute to say something. I found the prices to be more than affordable, they're down right amazing. The last Polo shirt I bought at Penney's was like $26 and it didn't even have an INTERCOT logo. I may get all my clothes here from now on.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    With a trip coming up, I just spent a few minutes looking at INTERCOT Apparel and want to take a minute to say something. I found the prices to be more than affordable, they're down right amazing. The last Polo shirt I bought at Penney's was like $26 and it didn't even have an INTERCOT logo. I may get all my clothes here from now on.
    There'll be a little something extra in your paycheck this month Jym

Funny thing is, I have a bunch more styles that we already have done - I just need to upload them. Especially things like different colors and ladies apparel...
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDudet View Post
    Also, I have been eyeing the jacket. The only problem is I want it personalized, and my screen name is one letter over the limit! No one knows me by my first name! Oh well, maybe I'll just save the 5 bucks.

Is it one of those where you place it on your car and peel off the side and just leave the lettering, or is it white and clear?
    The jacket lettering isn't a problem. We'll make it fit.

The stickers are the kind you peel off the top paper and leave the lettering alone (or die cut vinyl) on your car. No clear stuff. Just the vinyl, which has a 5-7 year rating - so it will be with you a while if you want it to be. Conversely, it's very easy to take off cleanly.

Post Thanks / Like

The jacket lettering isn't a problem. We'll make it fit.

The stickers are the kind you peel off the top paper and leave the lettering alone (or die cut vinyl) on your car. No clear stuff. Just the vinyl, which has a 5-7 year rating - so it will be with you a while if you want it to be. Conversely, it's very easy to take off cleanly.
    Aw! You would do that just for me!? I am going to make my decision this week regarding the jacked (and possibly the sticker.. even though my car doesn't really have a place for it.. I'll have to inspect)!

I can't wait to see the new clothes. I may just need to hold off on my shopping spree and wait to get some Intercot clothes!
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

I have a couple Intercot T-shirts and was looking to maybe purchase a polo but could only find dark colors. John, is it possible to make one lighter colored. Being from Wisconsin I get zapped by the heat very quickly so a navy or black shirt in Orlando is not an option. If you had a white or light yellow polo I would be very interested in purchasing one.

After posting I noticed the embroidered T's, I like the looks of those but again dark colors. Any chance of a lighter color?
    '94 & '97 Off Site
    '98, '04 & '07 PO - Riverside
    '00 Polynesian I '01 Contemporary
    '02 Animal Kingdom Lodge I '03 All Star Movies
    '05, '08 & '09 Pop Century I '06 Wilderness Lodge

Next 9/18 PO - French Quarter

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." ~ Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Will see if I can post some other options this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

New way to identify ICOTEES in the parking lot and of course in your town - and it's under $5

See - I told you I was working on it.

ICOT Euro Oval Stickers
    John,
    Will you have some of these decals at the meet? (looking to save shipping charges )
    ~Angel~
    Proud DVC owners!
    SSR January 2007
    Bay Lake November 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mouseketeer mom View Post
    Oh my gosh. That would be so awkward. I think tho, I would be able to talk to anyone from intercot and feel comfortable. At least I think so! I'll be meeting Buzznwoodysmom in November, and I'm really excited. I wish I was meeting more intercotees! By the way, for those of you who have met, not at an official meet, but just hooked up one on one, or family to family..how has it gone? Was it awkward, or a whole lot of fun? I am so looking forward to meeting my first fellow intercot member!!
    I have met quite a few now. We all seem to hit it off well and remain friends. Some people are more "in your face" when you meet them... you know the kind, loud, obnoxious... (Jeanne)
    Others are shy and quiet (msmin). But no matter who they are, you have one big thing in common... a love for Disney. You WILL have something to talk about.

You will be meeting Denise (Buzznwoodysmom). She is a very nice person and loves to talk. Don't worry, there will be no awkward silence there. As a matter of fact, I need to call her to go to lunch.
    ~Angel~
    Proud DVC owners!
    SSR January 2007
    Bay Lake November 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Here we go again... View Post
    John,
    Will you have some of these decals at the meet? (looking to save shipping charges )

Gotta be honest - I don't think I am going to be selling anything at the meet. Too much to worry about otherwise. PLps, I want to have fun too!

Shipping is only 75 cents ...

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait for the new additions!

I'll be looking every day!

Post Thanks / Like

I figured out the easiest and cheapest way to find each other in the park.

Just walk around shouting that You're "such and such" from Intercot, anyone else form Intercot???
    VMK: RoyalRoseBlue

10 trips before 2000
    2000 - All Star Sports (Senior Trip)
    2001 - CP CM @ CBR

Post Thanks / Like

John,
    Will everyone that registered get the free stuff, or just 1 per family?
    I was wondering because my DD is bringing a friend (who is registered). It would be cool for her to get some free stuff from the meet too.
    ~Angel~
    Proud DVC owners!
    SSR January 2007
    Bay Lake November 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goofiecrazy View Post
    I most likely belong to the other Disney board that clotho belongs to and they get a lime green mickey head paint sample fro mhome depot and put it on their bags and that way if ur a member from those boards u can meet each other.MAybe we should pick another color from there and make it ours.
    I made one with the Black mouse ears paint sample and wrote what Ariel03 wrote on hers.
    Screen name
    yr joined
    and then I laminated it. It came out pretty good. I am going to attach it to a key ring to place on my backpack.
    ~Ashley~
    ~ºOº 83-93 -Poly
    96-ASMu
    2x 2006- POR
    2x 2007- CBR/POR
    2008- AKL
    2009- CR
    Apr 2010- Poly
    Oct 2010- AKL & Poly
    Next trip Mar 2011 GF ºOº~

Here you leave today - and visit the worlds of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm no techno wiz ( as most of you know), but I managed to make a jpeg copy of the 10th anniversary logo and color copied it onto cardstock.
    Did Ido something illegal? I plan on putting my screen name on the side, laminating it and putting on my lanyard.

See you soon!
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Hey All:

Just to let you know, we are working on more "promo" sort of items that would be able to be used to identify yourself as an ICOT member... including lanyards, pins, light up items and more. And I'm especially working on keeping the price down.

This started out of looking for some nice items for the tenth party and has grown in to the idea to sell these things year round just for the purpose mentioned here.

So.... those going to the 10th party will see and get some of this stuff free and be able to get light up ICOT pins cheap. Then following the 10th, I'll post pics and start taking orders on the things that go over best!
    Wow!! That is awesome!! I never expected that when I signed up - you've really gone above and beyond for us, so thank you, thank you!! Can't wait to see everything!!

New way to identify ICOTEES in the parking lot and of course in your town - and it's under $5

See - I told you I was working on it.

ICOT Euro Oval Stickers
    Too cool - - I just ordered 3 (one for my car, one for the parks, one for ??? ). Do you think I might get them before the bash?? Thanks again for doing them!!

Funny thing is, I have a bunch more styles that we already have done - I just need to upload them. Especially things like different colors and ladies apparel...
    Can't wait to see... I've got the white t'shirt, but as I'm not really a polo shirt kind of girl, I'd love to see your new designs!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

I wore my new Intercot 10th year t-shrirt to MK last Wednesday (9/25). I was looking forward to at least speaking to other Intercot members.

Nobody said anything to me about Intercot.
    I felt like the invisible man.
    This was a huge disappointment to me.
    James

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: