Quantcast High School Musical 2 [Merged Threads] - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1 View Post
    Christing, are you kidding???? I was totally joking!!!
    Nope! Check this out:

Musicals are definitely making their comeback!!

Since Zac Efron’s jump from High School Musical to Hairspray, Paramount has scooped him up for the musical remake of the 1984 film Footloose .

Per Variety, Zac, 19, will bring his musical-leading-man act as Ren McCormack, the rebellious newcomer (originally played by Kevin Bacon) in a town where dancing has been banned.

Director Kenny Ortega (High School Musical) is in negotiations to helm and choreograph.
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

as much as i liked the movie, im just not sure.

troy's solo on the golf course- COMPLETELY unnecissary! it just didnt fit for some reason

gabriella's voice annoyed me in the first one. too much helium or something i dont know. i have to agree with someone else: if i would here her giggle one more time, i think i woulda snapped!

i liked seeing more sharpay too! i was totaly not forseeing the whole troy/gabriella breakup to be a possibility so at the begining of the movie when they were being all cutesey all i can think of was "god, im going to go through this ENTIRE movie with the lovebirds!" i was soo glad the way the plot altered that idea.

my one problem with sharpay was she was kinda different from the first movie. like in the first one yeah we knew she was the drama queen and the school big shot, but i felt like she was even more, for lack of better words: "DADDY!" and overdone with the pink and small lapdogs. yea she was a brat in the first one, but in this one she seemed to be a different kind of brat.

is it just me or are both of the movies exactly the same though? think about it: in both movies there was a nice soft loving song that troy and gabriella sing, and then sharpay takes it and ups the tempo and makes it her own. then in the end, gabriella and troy sing a different song about flying away together forever and all there friends are out there pushing them together because everybody knows that troy and gabriella are perfect for eachother. both movies had a dance number somewhere in the middle that the basic moral was: try something nobody expects from you (stick to the status quo and i dont dance). and in both troy's dad pushes him into something else the whole movie, and then at the last second (right before they sing the fly away together forever song) he gives him the moral of the story wich in both cases is "be yourself. whoever that may be."

i liked "were all in this together" better than "all for one"
    1991 - Fairway Villas, 1993 - Old Key West, 1995 - Yacht Club, 1997 - Fort Wilderness, 2003 - Fort Wilderness, 2004 - Contemporary, 2005 - Caribbean, 2007 - Polynesian, 2012 - Disneyland Paris, 2014 - Beach Club, 2015 - Beach Club
    2016 - Contemporary
    Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

Since Zac Efron’s jump from High School Musical to Hairspray, Paramount has scooped him up for the musical remake of the 1984 film Footloose
    not only that but Zac is slated to be in a movie called Seventeen (kinda like Big except in reverse), and he also has be rumoured to be in a movie called Orsen Wells and Me (take place in the 1930s)......and Disney is probably strongly negotiating with all the stars to cash in on HSM3 for theaters.....sounds like he's one busy guy, but still quite level headed from what i can tell (no Lohan, Spears, or Hilton epidemic)
    DREAMS ARE MAKE-BELIVE UNTIL THEY ALL COME TRUE....

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing- Walt Disney

There is more treasure n books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and at the bottom of the Spanish Main ... and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life- Walt Disney

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: