Quantcast Just Questions--No Direction.

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Just Questions--No Direction.

...The North Pole.

If you want to blame anybody, it's Christine's fault this time.

Sorry about the little bump when the shuttle hit the pole. I decided to pick a spot where the compass would just go in cirles trying to figure out which way to go.

Please collect your parkas and mucklucks at the door (designer mucklucks for certain, ahem, passengers). Now maybe everybody will quit whining about the heat and humidity. And if anybody whines about the cold, well, there's always the Sahara, muwahahahahaha. Uh, sorry. Got a little carried away.

Has anybody seen Harry hanging out with the other penquins? He'll be the penguin with the staples in his bohunkus.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Um, Ken.. who's gonna step outside and move the polar bear from in front of the door?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Um, Ken.. who's gonna step outside and move the polar bear from in front of the door?
    Just throw him a salmon or a seal Di!

YAY! This is a terrific destination..... How will the navigational system know where to take us when we leave? Is there such a thing as a non-magnetic compass?????

Did you know that there are more hot weather penguin species than there are cold weather species? Did you know that an Emperor Penguin can be 6 feet tall????
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

pogo Guest

Oh my God......... it's freezing here !

Who's lame brain idea was this ? Christines ?

Harry

I've gotta change my name into something warmer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    ...The North Pole.

If you want to blame anybody, it's Christine's fault this time.

Now maybe everybody will quit whining about the heat and humidity. And if anybody whines about the cold, well, there's always the Sahara, muwahahahahaha.
    Are you kidding me???

This is TOTALLY not my fault! Where in the North Pole do you find the fab five that I not-so-subtly hinted to????

I think your recent role as Creator has gone to your head!

Well folks, don't get too comfortable because I forsee a hi-jacking in the near future!
    Last edited by dlpmikki; 07-24-2007 at 03:31 AM. Reason: unsuitable word
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    Are you kidding me???

This is TOTALLY not my fault! Where in the North Pole do you find the fab five that I not-so-subtly hinted to????

Well folks, don't get too comfortable because I forsee a hi-jacking in the near future!
    I can't believe I'm doing this but skipper...... I think you have to blame somebody else.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by disneydrmr
    My lederhosen is getting kinda uncomfortable too. Maybe it is time for us to come back to earth and go somewhere with very little heat and humidity?
    Originally posted by Drummerboy:
    Remember this thread started out saying be careful what you wish for? I'm thinking the arctic or antarctic.
    I think it was Diane who has the big mouth ! Oh well..... can we throw both of them in the brig !
    Last edited by Melanie; 07-25-2007 at 01:24 PM.

pogo Guest

Oh..... and I forgot to add..... it's so cold here my words have all turned blue.

Does anyone have an extra jacket I can borrow ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    I can't believe I'm doing this but skipper...... I think you have to blame somebody else.

I think it was Diane who has the big mouth ! Oh well..... can we throw both of them in the brig !
    Hurry Cousin...you forgot the question!!!

Do we still have a monkey on board? Can he mind the prisoners?

Can I tell you that I really like this location?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Just throw him a salmon or a seal Di!
    Ok, that would be a good idea, BUT.. how do I get out of the ship to get that salmon or seal? All we have on board are cookies!!!!

Oh my God......... it's freezing here !

Who's lame brain idea was this ? Christines ?
    Are you kidding me???

Pogo... Christine did suggest Disney.. go back and check out the tail end of the old thread... but then again.. Christine.. you know how men are with subtle hints...

Hmmm... are we still using the Black Pearl/Rv/space ship? If so, wouldn't it be a mutiny instead of a hijack?
    Last edited by Melanie; 07-25-2007 at 01:24 PM.
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

[B][I][COLOR="Blue"]

Excuse me.. I just asked for somewhere with less heat and humidity.. not somewhere where there is NO heat and humidity.. so I believe the blame lies solely on Ken... he's the 'mastermind' who is trying to divide and conquer us by turning us all against each other... we must resist... BUT then again... we were in space.. maybe some evil space alien took over Ken's body and landed us here... wanting us out of the way so they can take over the world?

Oh..... and I forgot to add..... it's so cold here my words have all turned blue.

Does anyone have an extra jacket I can borrow ?
    Yeah.. I have a jacket you can borrow.. don't worry about all the chains attached to it.. or the fact that the arms hook in the back.. just go ahead and slip it right on....

Yes, I believe Alex is still on board.. I don't think he abandoned ship on us...
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

pogo Guest

Hurry Cousin...you forgot the question!!!

Can I tell you that I really like this location?
    Can I tell you....... you're a little twisted ? Sure you like it.... being from the far north, you love the c,c,c,c,cold !

Post Thanks / Like

Can I tell you....... you're a little twisted ? Sure you like it.... being from the far north, you love the c,c,c,c,cold !
    I don't LOVE it....I just don't mind it. It is easy to put more clothing on to warm up -- but you really hit a limit of how much you can remove without incident...if you get my drift.... Wanna come and feed the polar bears with me and Di?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys! I just ran into the sweetest old man (no, it wasn't Ken OR Pogo) who said he would let us use his sleigh to get to WDW!!!

The only catch...your name must be on his good list to be able to board. He checked it (twice) and said that I have been so good, I get to ride shotgun! (which may be a bad thing if the reindeer are gassy!)

Anyone care to join me? The ice lovers can join us when the frostbite becomes too passe!

See you in sunny Florida!!
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

pogo Guest

I don't LOVE it....I just don't mind it. It is easy to put more clothing on to warm up -- but you really hit a limit of how much you can remove without incident...if you get my drift.... Wanna come and feed the polar bears with me and Di?
    Will you help me out of this jacket I borrowed from Diane first ?

pogo Guest

Hey guys! I just ran into the sweetest old man (no, it wasn't Ken OR Pogo) who said he would let us use his sleigh to get to WDW!!!
    Old ????? ...... You calling me old ?????

OK Ken.... I take it all back....... it was Christine that said she wanted to come here.

Post Thanks / Like

That's just Pogo, and he's still too cold to get out of the way.

Did you know that there are more hot weather penguin species than there are cold weather species? Did you know that an Emperor Penguin can be 6 feet tall????
    Did you know there's such a thing as too much information?

Pogo... Christine did suggest Disney.. go back and check out the tail end of the old thread... but then again.. Christine.. you know how men are with subtle hints...
    Oh, was she giving a subtle hint about WDW? I thought her subtle hint meant "I want to go to a place where I can freeze my Margaritas with no effort".

Excuse me.. I just asked for somewhere with less heat and humidity.. not somewhere where there is NO heat and humidity.. so I believe the blame lies solely on Ken... he's the 'mastermind' who is trying to divide and conquer us by turning us all against each other... we must resist... BUT then again... we were in space.. maybe some evil space alien took over Ken's body and landed us here... wanting us out of the way so they can take over the world?
    Did somebody smell chili-dogs in the air?

Watch out for that old man trying to lure you into his "sleigh". That's my older brother. He's crafty like that.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

The only catch...your name must be on his good list to be able to board. He checked it (twice) and said that I have been so good, I get to ride shotgun! (which may be a bad thing if the reindeer are gassy!)

Anyone care to join me? The ice lovers can join us when the frostbite becomes too passe!

While I like downhill skiing, I have also enjoyed some waterskiing in my younger days. A good day at the beach probably tops one on the slopes, unless it's Spring skiing out west. Parkas and snow boots are not my best look. And, the cold dry weather wreaks havoc on my youthful complexion!
    Well Christine, I'm certain I must be on the "nice" list!! Do you think there will be room for me on the sled, or will I be stuck up here?

Post Thanks / Like

Did we decide if the polar bears would like cookies or not?

I checked my name on his website.. I'm on the good list. And I'll take the seat the furthest back in the sleigh.. I have two doggies who get gassy from time to time so I hate to think of 9 gassy reindeer

Will you help me out of this jacket I borrowed from Diane first ?
    Sorry Pogo, you might be wearing that jacket for a while.. seems I dropped the key to the chains into the hole we broke in the frozen lake in order to get the salmon to feed the polar bear....

Did somebody smell chili-dogs in the air?
    Nope, no chili dogs - they've recalled all the chili dog sauce due to botholism... don't you read your paper or watch the news?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sailing as fast as I can up my river to get to you guys to rescue you! As it is an english boat it is a bit bond like and works great on water, ice or roads so I should be able to save you soon. It may be a bit tardis like too so I can fit a lot more of you in than you think!

Christine - it may be tardis like in another way in that I may aim to take you to WDW but it might end up somewhere else. Would Skaro suit you?

Well the weather was much better today so we ate supper on the deck and felt sorry for all our saturday guests who could not enjoy it with us. Even so I suspect the deck was more inviting then than the artic today! What were you thinkinh of Ken? PS - great bear outfit Pogo!
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Riri529 View Post
    Well Christine, I'm certain I must be on the "nice" list!! Do you think there will be room for me on the sled, or will I be stuck up here?
    Hop on Maria! We'll be there in no time!

Oh, was she giving a subtle hint about WDW? I thought her subtle hint meant "I want to go to a place where I can freeze my Margaritas with no effort".
    What????

Watch out for that old man trying to lure you into his "sleigh". That's my older brother. He's crafty like that.
    I'll risk it to get to WDW!!

I checked my name on his website.. I'm on the good list. And I'll take the seat the furthest back in the sleigh.. I have two doggies who get gassy from time to time so I hate to think of 9 gassy reindeer
    Hop on! Just move that sack of toys out of the way!

Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    Christine - it may be tardis like in another way in that I may aim to take you to WDW but it might end up somewhere else. Would Skaro suit you?
    Mikki, since I don't know what tardis or Skaro mean, I better stay on the sleigh!
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero