Quantcast mnsshp on halloween or another night?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default mnsshp on halloween or another night?

I want to do the mnsshp on halloween but my dh thinks it will be crazy. What are the crowds like on halloween? Thanks Angie I.
    Angie I.

WDW WLR 1997
    DLR PPR 2003

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

we were there on halloween 2yrs ago . it seemed crowded until after the fireworks and parades but nothing to bad. once the crowd thinned out we were practically walking on rides

Post Thanks / Like

We were there on Halloween in 2001. It was crowded at the beginning of the night. The wait to get our picture taken was about 1 hour. After the parades, the crowd did thin out and we were able to get right on the rides. We trick-or-treated all around the park, and they gave us a ton of candy. It was just my husband and myself. Have a great time. It was so much fun.
    Off-Site 1989
    Carribean Beach 2001
    Port Orleans 2004
    POP Nov 2007
    House Rental for 7 nights/Port Orleans for 5 nights Aug 2010

Post Thanks / Like

We were there a couple of years ago on Halloween night, and didn't feel like it was very crowded at all. The only time that it felt crowded was immediately after the fireworks... most people were trying to leave the park, and we were going against the flow of traffic. We did not trick or treat early in the evening, but later on there weren't really any lines for it at all, and all the rides we rode all evening had very few lines (if any).
    Rhonda

Virginia - 775 miles/12hrs from the magic
    Post Thanks / Like

Halloween will be sold out. We went in 2003 and I wish we had gone a different night. Not because of the crowds, but because of all the fun things that went on all over WDW. Especially at the Poly. They had pumpkin carving, a costume contest, just lots of Halloween fun! The party wasn't any different than any other party night.
    '09~Pop
    '08~Pop,CR
    '07~Pop,POR
    '06~WL,Pop
    '05~CSR, Pop, CBR
    '04~ASSp, ASMu, Pop
    '03~ASMo,POR,Poly
    '02~WL
    '01~ASMo
    '00~Off Site :0(
    '95~ASSp
    Sept 1991~Honeymoon~Off Site

Post Thanks / Like

GO!! They only sell a set amount of MNSSHP tickets for any one night. A lot of the parties will sell out! Halloween night will be busy, but it's not that bad! There are so many cool things going on that the ride lines will still be shorter than during the day. Plus, you get the Halloween parade, special fireworks and trick- or-treating! Also, there will be characters you don't normally get to see! MNSSHP is my favorite!!
    Jul80 DLR, Dec75 FW, Sept91 offsite, Sept95 ASSp, June00 offsite, June01 ASMo, July02 WL, June03 ASMo, Oct03 POR, Poly, Aug04 Pop,ASMu, Oct04 ASSp, Sept05 CSR,Pop,CBR, Dec06 WL,Pop, Sept07 POP,POR, Dec07 POP,May08 POP, Sept08 CR,Sept09 POP,Aug10 CBR, Feb11 POP, July11 AKL, Nov12 POP, March13 offsite

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: